Farewell

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #41 Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

good bye fella and take care to not end up getting stucked in another toxic game! 

i ll quit this game too, i just dont know when but i am pretty sure its before i die. 

Do u mind reading a little story before u leave? Today there a maus that decided to go camp in the middle of fisherman's bay south spawn, he camped there the whole game and just got farmed by the enemies, unfortunaly i accidentaly hit him and killed but he was only 1% hp left since as i said he was getting farmed as effect of his entire MAUS exposed to the enemy from all sides apparently, he was asking me (50% hp T110e4) to push city and fight off a full HP 268-4 and some other hidden tank far back, and the enemy has the middle so how he thought i was suppose to push city with a sheridan (i think he wanted me to go alone tho lol), and then he said that bad word that i cant say in the forum and start pinging me in the map, moral of the story:

Dont camp middle if you are going to ping people who are actually present in some of the flanks, he was suppose to be there too but since he choose to be a xp pinatta in the mid just do it right and at least deal dmg, but not even that, he decided to rage me and ping the map instead.  (city has 2-3 guys, and i was 50% hp alone) OR YOU WILL MAKE THE GAME NOT ENJOYABLE TO OTHER PPL, and that may motivate even more people to quit.

Its not about pushing guys, that even a bot can do, its about not making mistakes, thats how u win a game. And what does that have to do with you leaving??? Well after i killed the maus accidentaly, another guy also as useful as the maus (was camping in the mid too) came and Team Killed me, and he got banned instantly lol, so i think he probably quit the game too.  

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 April 2018 - 06:55 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

K4izerr #42 Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:46 PM

Captain

• 22486 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 April 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

good bye fella and take care to not end up getting stucked in another toxic game! 

i ll quit this game too, i just dont know when but i am pretty sure its before i die. 

Do u mind reading a little story before u leave? Today there a maus that decided to go camp in the middle of fisherman's bay south spawn, he camped there the whole game and just got farmed by the enemies, unfortunaly i accidentaly hit him and killed but he was only 1% hp left since as i said he was getting farmed as effect of his entire MAUS exposed to the enemy from all sides apparently, he was asking me (50% hp) to push city and fight off a full HP 268-4 and some other hidden tank far back, and the enemy has the middle so how he thought i was suppose to push city with a sheridan (i think he wanted me to go alone lol), and then he said that bad word that i cant say in the forum and start pinging me in the map, moral of the story: Dont camp middle if you are going to ping people who are actually present in some of the flanks, you are suppose to be there too but since u choose to be a xp pinatta in the mid just do it right and at least deal dmg, but not even that, he decided to rage me and ping the map instead.  (city has 2-3 guys, and i was 50% hp alone) 

Its not about pushing guys, that even a bot can do, its about not making mistakes, thats how u win a game. And what does that have to do with you leaving??? Well after i killed the maus accidentaly, another guy also as useful as the maus (was camping in the mid too) came and Team Killed me, and he got banned instantly lol, so i think he probably quit the game too.  

Do I have to read that? I actually cant commit an hour to that sorry :honoring:

3 Marks of Excellence 

T67 - Pz. IV H - Pz. III/IV - T-34 - Cromwell - M6 - VK30.01P - T29 - Tiger 1 - Panther - T-34-3 - IS3 - IS3A - Rhm Borsig - STG Guard - Somua SM -  T-10 - E50 - AMX 50 120 - AMX 50B - E50M

NameWasStolenStresslevel #43 Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:49 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View PostK4izerr, on 21 April 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Do I have to read that? I actually cant commit an hour to that sorry :honoring:

well just by quoting it was a good enough favor men, thx!

i mean i hope someone dont flag this off topic, in an off topic post zone... Specially coz its not off topic at all, it has a lot to do with people quitting the game, what would be "on topic" in a thread like this? it was on topic of an off topic post!!

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 April 2018 - 06:53 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

wasaabi #44 Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:52 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23252 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostK4izerr, on 21 April 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

You'd know wouldn't ya wasabikins x

kisses to you too mate

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

s70blackhawk #45 Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

Even salt looks like sugar

• 23998 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-
I think this is one of the most red crayon I've seen in a forum post for a while... :hiding:
endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 
Don't trust everything. Even salt looks like sugar.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #46 Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:49 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Posts70blackhawk, on 21 April 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

I think this is one of the most red crayon I've seen in a forum post for a while... :hiding:

u mean my post? i hope u dont mean that my post was offtopic coz it wasnt. If my post was off topic (read it throughtfully to see it isnt) then what about this reply of yours? isnt that off topic? i said goodbye to the guy quitting and just tried to tell a little story that have a lot to do with people quitting this game.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

s70blackhawk #47 Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

• 23998 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 April 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

u mean my post? i hope u dont mean that my post was offtopic coz it wasnt. If my post was off topic (read it throughtfully to see it isnt) then what about this reply of yours? isnt that off topic? i said goodbye to the guy quitting and just tried to tell a little story that have a lot to do with people quitting this game.

da hell you talking about? your post (that story) wasn't red penned at all? chillz brah...

Edited by s70blackhawk, 21 April 2018 - 07:58 PM.

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #48 Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Posts70blackhawk, on 21 April 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

da hell you talking about? your post (that story) wasn't red penned at all? chillz brah...

so playing to be the forum mod isnt off topic itself? my post wasnt off topic if you read it throughtfully. By your type of vocabulary i am not the one needing to "chillz"

interesting fact of the day:

not a single post to this thread (so far) by s70blackhawk was to say "good bye" or something like that to Kaizer, instead  the only thing he posted was a line criticizing my legit on-topic post, with an off topic comment with the judmental autority of a moderator.... ironic and very contradicting!!

hope no more people quit this game for whatever reasons, or we will end up in problem...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 21 April 2018 - 08:15 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

struth #49 Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:28 PM

Crikey

• 49247 battles
  • [-IMC-] -IMC-

^^^Huh ?

Has the OP left yet, or decided to stay?

K4izerr #50 Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:36 AM

Captain

• 22486 battles

View Poststruth, on 22 April 2018 - 12:28 AM, said:

^^^Huh ?

Has the OP left yet, or decided to stay?

I'm staying, I love this terrible mess of a game too much 

3 Marks of Excellence 

T67 - Pz. IV H - Pz. III/IV - T-34 - Cromwell - M6 - VK30.01P - T29 - Tiger 1 - Panther - T-34-3 - IS3 - IS3A - Rhm Borsig - STG Guard - Somua SM -  T-10 - E50 - AMX 50 120 - AMX 50B - E50M

Keltic_Thunder #51 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

Corporal

• 1084 battles
  • [IRISH] IRISH

OK while you are deciding here is a short musical interlude

kookookichoo #52 Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:39 AM

the ginchiest

• 23110 battles

View PostKeltic_Thunder, on 22 April 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

OK while you are deciding here is a short musical interlude

yo dj, stop repeating the tunage....

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/79996-farewell/page__st__20__pid__1731704#entry1731704

Edited by kookookichoo, 22 April 2018 - 09:43 AM.

s70blackhawk #53 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:17 AM

• 23998 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 21 April 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

so playing to be the forum mod isnt off topic itself? my post wasnt off topic if you read it throughtfully. By your type of vocabulary i am not the one needing to "chillz"

interesting fact of the day:

not a single post to this thread (so far) by s70blackhawk was to say "good bye" or something like that to Kaizer, instead  the only thing he posted was a line criticizing my legit on-topic post, with an off topic comment with the judmental autority of a moderator.... ironic and very contradicting!!

hope no more people quit this game for whatever reasons, or we will end up in problem...

WTAF are you talking about?  Did I make an observation that this thread has a lot of red pen, yes. Did I mention you at all? NO. Is ANY of your posts red penned? NO? Then please chill out, because I clearly wasn't talking about or to you.

Interesting fact of the day: The OP isn't quiting. 

Please do us all a favour and just stop.

Edited by s70blackhawk, 22 April 2018 - 10:17 AM.

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 

struth #54 Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Crikey

• 49247 battles
  • [-IMC-] -IMC-
OK triggering subsided, the OP has made a decision....I think.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #55 Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Posts70blackhawk, on 22 April 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

WTAF are you talking about?  Did I make an observation that this thread has a lot of red pen, yes. Did I mention you at all? NO. Is ANY of your posts red penned? NO? Then please chill out, because I clearly wasn't talking about or to you.

YES U DID:

s70blakchawk

da hell you talking about? your post (that story) wasn't red penned at all? chillz brah..

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 22 April 2018 - 01:59 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #56 Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

Interesting fact of the day: The OP isn't quiting. 

Please do us all a favour and just stop.

And here you again talking for everyone and thinking that your observations about forum moderation are necessarily correct, because no, they arent. And you must have private converstations with the op to know that he wasnt going to quit even before he created this thread??? otherwise there would be no other reason to off topic post your observations without even saying a good bye or something like that while ironically criticizing supposedly off topic posts (according to u entitled opinon)... We all only found out now that the op isnt going to quit, so my post is still on topic.

well i was on topic, i am just going off topic now to answer off topic replies to me, other wise this wouldnt have gone to this point. 

i hope this guy is not here just "trying to win an argument" so he go back his home happy, if thats the case, i let you "win" you are right, your unrequested observations about moderation are correct and u should be elected the new mod, and i am wrong for not aggreeing with you.  You won

bye (not from the game)

Back On topic:

good for you op, the game needs more players and less "bots", if you know what i mean...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 22 April 2018 - 02:01 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

s70blackhawk #57 Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

• 23998 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 22 April 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

And here you again talking for everyone and thinking that your observations about forum moderation are necessarily correct, because no, they arent. And you must have private converstations with the op to know that he wasnt going to quit even before he created this thread??? otherwise there would be no other reason to off topic post your observations without even saying a good bye or something like that...

well i was on topic, i am just going off topic now to answer off topic replies to me, other wise this wouldnt have gone to this point. 

i hope this guy is not here just "trying to win an argument" so he go back his home happy, if thats the case, i let you "win" you are right, your unrequested observations about moderation are correct and u should be elected the new mod, and i am wrong for not aggreeing with you.  You won

bye (not from the game)

On topic:

good for you op, the game needs more players and less "bots", if you know what i mean...

holy mackerel.. seek help please.. I realise why you are actually on my black list.... R U OK?
endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 

s70blackhawk #58 Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:02 PM

• 23998 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View Posts70blackhawk, on 21 April 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Umm... where does is say NameWasStolenStresslevel??????

Sorry to the OP that this thread was shifted into another dimension... Anyway, glad you're sticking around. I will barely do that myself... Too many noob trains for this little black duck. 

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 

pokeranger24 #59 Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:04 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 10309 battles
This is why forums are interesting :popcorn:

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

NameWasStolenStresslevel #60 Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

Captain

• 50129 battles

well i did not attack anyone or asked you to go work on your ego, my point is there (kinda edited), you said my post is off topic, its quoted, and when i argue something u ask me to seek help coz attacking my person is easier than observing your own mistakes...which proves again your "observation" skills need a lot more work :D.... My answer to you is up there, , instead of attacking me try attacking my idea, but nope, you answer is "go seek help" lol

YES U DID:

s70blakchawk

da hell you talking about? your post (that story) wasn't red penned at all? chillz brah..

its not like "not being in your blacklist" would be relevant to me, but have my thumb up!

iam out.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 22 April 2018 - 02:11 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users