Jump to content


Stat Padders

stat padders

  • Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Justa_Target #1 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:00 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 11986 battles
  • 38
  • [DOGS-] DOGS-
  • Member since:
    11-09-2016

Hey New players.  Don't be intimidated by players you may see that are purple.  Turns out most of the time(not all) they are nothing more than stat padders who contribute very little to your team.  You will usually find them camping(hiding) shooting occasionally(if threatened) and then near the end of the game, all of a sudden come forward like avenging angels shooting all the lame ducks.

 

These players I consider are generally worthless, because they are only interested in themselves and couldn't give a rats about the rest of the team.  Also, if you come upon one when playing against you, don't worry to much as theirs skills don't really match their scores.

 

Because I don't have a high score here, I usually get ridiculed because of it.  Since I like to play heavy tanks, I am often found out the front, leading an attack, in which I die quickly in the game.  However, if I hold back, others accuse me of 'stat padding' or being a coward.  It is relative though.  If I am in a tier VI heavy, I am not going to lead an attack against tier VIII heavies.

 

I guess what I am trying to say is, use your minimap.  Try to help your team and don't just sit there like a dummy, even in a tank destroyer.  If you are in a TD and don't have any targets, move to a better location to support your heavies.

 

Have fun

 

JT


It's not about how good you are, it's about how stupid the rest of the team is and how stupid the enemy team is which makes a good game.

 


K4izerr #2 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:01 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22367 battles
  • 1,196
  • Member since:
    11-30-2012
Sorry babe 

 

3 Marks of Excellence 

T67 - Pz. IV H - Pz. III/IV - T-34 - Cromwell - M6 - VK30.01P - T29 - Tiger 1 - Panther - T-34-3 - IS3 - IS3A - Rhm Borsig - STG Guard - Somua SM -  T-10 - E50 - AMX 50 120 - AMX 50B


MagicalFlyingFox #3 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29338 battles
  • 13,142
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

its not stat padding ​[content removed]

 

 

​general insults, content edited; user warned

 

​~raptorssss


Edited by raptorssss, 26 April 2018 - 07:48 PM.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


Napalmer #4 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:09 AM

    Objectionable Individual

  • Community Contributor
  • 41965 battles
  • 2,559
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View PostJusta_Target, on 25 April 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Because I don't have a high score here, I usually get ridiculed because of it.  Since I like to play heavy tanks, I am often found out the front, leading an attack, in which I die quickly in the game.  However, if I hold back, others accuse me of 'stat padding' or being a coward.  It is relative though.  If I am in a tier VI heavy, I am not going to lead an attack against tier VIII heavies.

 

I guess what I am trying to say is, use your minimap.  Try to help your team and don't just sit there like a dummy, even in a tank destroyer.  If you are in a TD and don't have any targets, move to a better location to support your heavies.

 

Really? Most of the time I see you camping at the back not supporting your team, and then blaming them when you did badly yourself.

 

Honestly, take your own advice.


3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140IS-7

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           


Ezz #5 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:15 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 63707 battles
  • 35,066
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Just include average tier in your config and the stat padders are easy to spot.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Buck3t #6 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:25 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 16109 battles
  • 535
  • [YETI] YETI
  • Member since:
    04-26-2012

View PostNapalmer, on 25 April 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

Really? Most of the time I see you camping at the back not supporting your team, and then blaming them when you did badly yourself.

 

Honestly, take your own advice.

 

This.

Your whole clan camp at the red line doing nothing all game and then decide to start raging (usually using racism, bigotry and the good ole' illegal mod/hacker bullshit) at the team after they've done 0 damage. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again... "Destroyers of Gold Spammers".... the only thing you guys destroy is the chances of your team winning. 

It won't be long until your whole clan is on my blacklist... as it is, your commander is one of the worst people I've seen in this game and decides to push me and shoot me every game he's in with me leading to a team kill (From me) almost every game. 

Edited by Buck3t, 25 April 2018 - 10:32 AM.

.

DerRegenbogen #7 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:29 AM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 32658 battles
  • 1,973
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View PostNapalmer, on 25 April 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

Really? Most of the time I see you camping at the back not supporting your team, and then blaming them when you did badly yourself.

 

Honestly, take your own advice.

 

I love how everyone knows everyone else on ANZ :teethhappy: 

 

No one can hide :izmena:


Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K)

 


Clerin #8 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23265 battles
  • 186
  • [_MW_] _MW_
  • Member since:
    01-19-2014
Lel i was accused by someone from their clan for using hacks. My stats are pathetic to begin with.

Darksider267 #9 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:34 AM

    wait, I can change this?

  • Member
  • 12206 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    10-27-2017

I'm sorry for winning more than half my games. This phenomenon where good players stat padders win more games is clearly a statistical anomaly that does not reflect the fact that they're not completely terrible but you are. We are very sorry for making you, your win rate and your inability to win or see the irony in your post a laughing stock. 

 

We fully acknowledge the fact that you are, in fact, a completely better player than us and have a greater awareness of when and when not to push, tactics as well as team management. This is clearly evident in your incredible win rate. We hope you will rise to the oh so important number one spot in a pixel tank game that you so covet and deserve. We are incredibly apologetic for this strange phenomenon where we win more games. 

 

Also, you're clearly the better JT. The one in our clan is clearly an imposter who has nothing on your level of ability. I see now. 


NA Transferree

3 marks: Object 140, IS-7, T110E5, WZ-111 111 1 1 11 1-4, T-10, M103, IS-3, T26E4, T32, T29, Type 64


Zynth #10 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:41 AM

    Aufklärungspanzer Panther

  • Member
  • 23878 battles
  • 2,877
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013
I am sorry for padding win rate in my Chi Ri.

 

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


Ezz #11 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:44 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 63707 battles
  • 35,066
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostJusta_Target, on 25 April 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

Try to help your team 

What i've never understood is how those the pubbies label as 'stat padders' almost always help their team more and hence win more than those making the comment.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Justa_Target #12 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:26 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 11986 battles
  • 38
  • [DOGS-] DOGS-
  • Member since:
    11-09-2016

View PostNapalmer, on 25 April 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

Really? Most of the time I see you camping at the back not supporting your team, and then blaming them when you did badly yourself.

 

Honestly, take your own advice.

 

Really?  never seen you in battle, ever.

It's not about how good you are, it's about how stupid the rest of the team is and how stupid the enemy team is which makes a good game.

 


Justa_Target #13 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 11986 battles
  • 38
  • [DOGS-] DOGS-
  • Member since:
    11-09-2016

View PostDarksider267, on 25 April 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

I'm sorry for winning more than half my games. This phenomenon where good players stat padders win more games is clearly a statistical anomaly that does not reflect the fact that they're not completely terrible but you are. We are very sorry for making you, your win rate and your inability to win or see the irony in your post a laughing stock. 

 

We fully acknowledge the fact that you are, in fact, a completely better player than us and have a greater awareness of when and when not to push, tactics as well as team management. This is clearly evident in your incredible win rate. We hope you will rise to the oh so important number one spot in a pixel tank game that you so covet and deserve. We are incredibly apologetic for this strange phenomenon where we win more games. 

 

Also, you're clearly the better JT. The one in our clan is clearly an imposter who has nothing on your level of ability. I see now. 

 

Oh, this is so typical.  Players who are consumed by this game think that their shit dont stink because they spend so much time and money on the game that unless they were completely hopeless they have to improve.  I feel sorry for the hundreds and thousands of low to middle rate players like me who get put down all the time for having low stats.  Some of you people should grow up and realise that a lot of us are here for the game, not for the stats, but if you wanted to just uses stats on your playing abilities go play Suduko.  I have zero respect for players who make fun of players with lesser abilities.  Players like me who are much older and dont have the reflexes you kids have.  

I guess the only thing I can take comfort in is that one day, when you get old, people will also poke fun at you and you will then know what it is like not to be as good as you were when you were in your 20's or younger.  I would suggest you look up a word in the dictionary that isnt used much in todays worlds.  Its called 'compassion'.

JT


It's not about how good you are, it's about how stupid the rest of the team is and how stupid the enemy team is which makes a good game.

 


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #14 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:36 AM

    Destroyer of WoT

  • Member
  • 20716 battles
  • 2,693
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
I got hundreds of game in chi-nu-kai and VK28 to pad my stat to green, just saying :P

THE ONLY REAL POWER COMES OUT OF A LONG RIFLE


K4izerr #15 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:36 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22367 battles
  • 1,196
  • Member since:
    11-30-2012

 

I think you need to stop padding dude


 

3 Marks of Excellence 

T67 - Pz. IV H - Pz. III/IV - T-34 - Cromwell - M6 - VK30.01P - T29 - Tiger 1 - Panther - T-34-3 - IS3 - IS3A - Rhm Borsig - STG Guard - Somua SM -  T-10 - E50 - AMX 50 120 - AMX 50B


Zynth #16 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

    Aufklärungspanzer Panther

  • Member
  • 23878 battles
  • 2,877
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

So uh, are we useless stat padders or are we players who are good and like to put down lesser players?

 


 

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


Ezz #17 Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 63707 battles
  • 35,066
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostK4izerr, on 25 April 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

 

I think you need to stop padding dude

 

I have seen that sort of separation between wn8 and WR since that fellow went out and deliberately tried to lose.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


NiceGuy_Saffe #18 Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

    Master flipper !

  • Live Streamer
  • 36022 battles
  • 3,541
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

View PostZynth, on 25 April 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

So uh, are we useless stat padders or are we players who are good and like to put down lesser players?

 

 

I am a bit confused as well
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 
 
 
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
FeelsBirthday

MagicalFlyingFox #19 Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:05 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29338 battles
  • 13,142
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

talk shit, get hit.

 

god damn your own avatar is relevant. 


Edited by MagicalFlyingFox, 25 April 2018 - 12:06 PM.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


Napalmer #20 Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:46 PM

    Objectionable Individual

  • Community Contributor
  • 41965 battles
  • 2,559
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View PostJusta_Target, on 25 April 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

Really?  never seen you in battle, ever.

 

I was just in a game with you and your fail-platooned friends (Centurions and a Mutant M6).

You proceeded to camp 300-400m behind the main push, refused to move up and support and proceeded to camp the rest of the game as your team died. Good work.


Edited by Napalmer, 25 April 2018 - 12:48 PM.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140IS-7

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users