Skills/EXP question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Zombie_Mortis #1 Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:21 AM

Private

• 4259 battles

I have a crew that is 100% training and about 50% into their first skill, Once this is complete I have an idea on what skills I want to add for my commanders second skill (6th sense).

This skill needs to be 100% before it kicks in.

Question is: once all crew reach 100% of first skill, If i do not add a second skill to any of them except the commander, would this mean all crew skill point would go towards building this skill and get it completed faster then if i assigned all crew members a second skill.

Profanisaurus #2 Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:15 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

No. It will just build up as a bank on that crewman until you finally assign them a skill. The only way to increase from the standard XP is accelerated crew training on a Premium or Elited tank.

You probably aren't in a position to do so at the moment but sometimes if you have a commander you want to get extra XP you put him in a premium with crewmen with more skills so he always gets the accelerated.

As an example if I want a new Russian medium commander.  i would recruit the commander but run him in my premium Russian mediums with three members of my 4 skill 430U crew so he gets the double XP every battle.

Zombie_Mortis #3 Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:50 AM

Private

• 4259 battles

ok.

Thanks Profanisaurus.  (was hoping this would get 6th sense up faster.  running this with the commander of my Leopard with luck may reduce the number of times I end up as the first kill because i pushed a little to far forward to scout.)

Profanisaurus #4 Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Yeah.  Welcome to life early in your tanks career unfortunately.  One way around it is to complete the campaign missions for a female commander.

Zombie_Mortis #5 Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:14 AM

Private

• 4259 battles
struggling with the last couple of LT missions with my Leopard.  Can spot 1000hp + without too much trouble, but doing 1000Hp + in a leopard without getting tracked and then smashed in the same game is proving a challenge. 

Profanisaurus #6 Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:45 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Isn't that a platoon mission? If you have three of you then the others can do the damage for you. It's just the platoon between you have to do a total of 1k spotting and 1k damage. The one after is a platoon one as well. They are pretty easy three up. 

Ezz #7 Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:47 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
To be honest i wouldn't stress about those early light damage missions. They become massively easier to the point of being almost trivial as you move into higher tier lights.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users