• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Wolvenworks #21 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:55 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postpeternt2001, on 04 June 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

where i get my information ?  maybe from the game i have been playing for the last few weeks on WOT called Frontline

Its ok even KNOW IT ALLS like you arent always right

i want to know if you glasses is as thick as bottle butts, because how in heck is Frontline a battle royale? BR's core tenet is FFA. that stands for FREE FOR ALL. that does not imply being stuck in large teams to slog over each other. furthermore, BR is all about being the last one standing. Frontline is a straightforward atk/def mode. i don't even need to squint to tell the very obvious diffrence. honestly it's getting frustrating to explain things to someone who not only doesn't understand what he's saying, but refuses to understand that he's in the wrong. 

i'm not a know-all, but in this case i am certainly more well-informed than you.

Edited by Wolvenworks, 06 June 2018 - 12:56 PM.

peternt2001 #22 Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:25 PM

Corporal

• 16312 battles
Thats why i rarely come on to the forums, the FORUM NAZI's hate being wrong about anything.  And will speak to people like they are the absolute authority on everything WOT and everything to do with tanks and war. 

If you notice i said Fortnite style. But just so you can be right . Ok Frontline wasnt Fortnite, you win. 

But for the reasonable members they will have noticed how they stitched together lots of maps and each team had 35 tanks. It is just nice to have something different for a change

_HoPeY_ #23 Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

Major

• 94147 battles
  • [MARIO] MARIO
30 vs 30 mate. Was a fun mode and info I got is coming back to EU any day. But that infos a bit up and down so we'll have to wait and see.

Wolvenworks #24 Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postpeternt2001, on 06 June 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

Thats why i rarely come on to the forums, the FORUM NAZI's hate being wrong about anything.  And will speak to people like they are the absolute authority on everything WOT and everything to do with tanks and war. 

If you notice i said Fortnite style. But just so you can be right . Ok Frontline wasnt Fortnite, you win. 

But for the reasonable members they will have noticed how they stitched together lots of maps and each team had 35 tanks. It is just nice to have something different for a change

aw i'm hurt that people call me a forum nazi. at best i'm a tsukkomi. i'm just a very serious joker who has zero tolerance for BS. unfortunately you walked into the strike zone, so don't blame me honey for setting the record straight. but i do agree that the Frontline mode should be permanent since it brings fresh, interesting content....but maybe after a few more adjustments. last time i played FL my team can't even cap a point because they consist of the usual camper pubbies...

peternt2001 #25 Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

Corporal

• 16312 battles
"" i'm just a very serious joker who has zero tolerance for BS "" 

and it turned out that , your posts were the bs . WOT did roll out a different format even though you swore that unless they would make money out of it, they wouldnt do it because it is too much time and effort and money. 

And as it was it turned out to be a 70 tank battle stretched over a huge map. Sounds similar to what i was suggesting. And you said was never going to happen. 

Maybe you need to look at yourself instead of trying to be the hall monitor of the Forums. 

Concentrate more on what you are saying and less on others, then you wont be so wrong, and maybe people might tolerate you a little more. 

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #26 Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21151 battles
WoT fornite coming? That would be awesome. But every1 will just play LT and med :D

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Wolvenworks #27 Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postpeternt2001, on 07 June 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

"" i'm just a very serious joker who has zero tolerance for BS "" 

and it turned out that , your posts were the bs . WOT did roll out a different format even though you swore that unless they would make money out of it, they wouldnt do it because it is too much time and effort and money. 

And as it was it turned out to be a 70 tank battle stretched over a huge map. Sounds similar to what i was suggesting. And you said was never going to happen. 

Maybe you need to look at yourself instead of trying to be the hall monitor of the Forums. 

Concentrate more on what you are saying and less on others, then you wont be so wrong, and maybe people might tolerate you a little more. 

it seems you are very comfortable in twisting my words for your own confusion, so let me make this clear:

1)i did not say that WG shouldn't bother making new game modes. i DID say that they would have to consider whether the 70% of active players would like it when they DO release it. as far as i'm concerned, most WoT players are against a BR mode. but by all means if WG do manage to pull out something fun (liek the Leviathan event), i'm not against it. in fact, i welcome it.

2)Frontline is a mass battle between 2 teams, one which defends their bases, and one who attacks them. BR is a mass brawl between 100 MOSTLY INDIVIDUAL players fighting each other to the last. there are similarities, but it's as similar as comparing Monopoly and Life, like chess and Othello.

3)I'm not a hall monitor. that would be mods like Neokai. i'm just someone who has been around in the forums and game long enough to roughly know what i'm talking. in my opinion, you are clearly too stubborn to admit your proposal's drawbacks. i'm not a conservative, but i believe that for ideas to work, for innovation to bloom, there needs to be solid groundwork before you do something reckless and/or possibly leaving permanent damage. your idea simply lacks the proper research and evidence that it will be fun. and no, FL and that gag BR mode doesn't count since they're not permanent, and not readily available to all players for an extended period of time (at least 3 months). surveying is important, but it takes a lot of time to gather reliable data...i simply voiced my opinion that BR is a fad, and people will not play it as often as you'd like it. as a game developer, if your players are not playing a part of the game you've made, you've failed in it. that means you need to either ditch it, or burn more time revising it.

4) i am not fazed by your primitive gloating, nor do i have trouble with people interacting with me. i am simply blunt, and everyone knows that i am not hesitant to speak what's on my mind (with due limit to the forum rules, in this case). if you cannot handle the harsh truth of a harsh opinion, perhaps you should quit the internet, o sheltered one.

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 07 June 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

WoT fornite coming? That would be awesome. But every1 will just play LT and med :D

you forgot the TDs. especially the highly mobile ones. IMHO tho BR in WoT would just be an XL-size Domination mode. Dominations didn't really work out well back then, doubt ppl would group up with 99 other dudes to fight over a very sparsely-spaced combat arena. i come to WoT to have massive tank battles, not a realistic battlefield where you'd meet only one tank every minute or so. we already have sims for that

Edited by Wolvenworks, 10 June 2018 - 04:40 PM.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #28 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

• 21151 battles

View PostWolvenworks, on 10 June 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

you forgot the TDs. especially the highly mobile ones. IMHO tho BR in WoT would just be an XL-size Domination mode. Dominations didn't really work out well back then, doubt ppl would group up with 99 other dudes to fight over a very sparsely-spaced combat arena. i come to WoT to have massive tank battles, not a realistic battlefield where you'd meet only one tank every minute or so. we already have sims for that

If BR come to WoT, it wont be like you think it to be now. No way it will be a sims, trust me on this. It wont be a suprise if dev give jetpack for tanks to use in BR, and we probably can have 6 equip slot instead of 3, with other weird item to use. Maybe we can even change our tanks gun based on our equip, who knows.

peternt2001 #29 Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

Corporal

• 16312 battles
Wolvenworks  you must have a  very low position of authority in your real life and in your job. I have seen people like you for years on the internet, no authority in real life so you try and substitute being authoritative  on the internet to make up for it. 

And if you want someone who is being very literal with words, that would be you. I never said the new game had to be Fortnite, i said a fortnite style game, or even tank biathlon and not as a full time game but as one of their seasonal novelty games.

But you in your rush to try and prove to everyone else how big your head is on everything WOT's were more interested in trying to prove me wrong and school me in the world of Wolvenworks rules of posting on his forums. 

If you dont agree with my ideas or what i post, fine just go away and start your own post on what you want. Nobody is forcing you to live your life on the forums, you claimed my idea was stupid, so why even engage in the post, why not let it just fall to the bottom of the heap ? 

No, thats not you, you have to have your nose in everything as these are your forums and basically i am thinking the forums are more important to you than playing the games. 

You try and put it in a more acceptable sounding , " i am blunt or direct " or " i dont tolerate BS "  basically you are the forum nazi, or wanna be hall monitor. So if you dont mind go and be a Forum Nazi somewhere else. Go and puff up your chest and scare more people away from wanting to use the forums.  

Wolvenworks #30 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postpeternt2001, on 12 June 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

Wolvenworks  you must have a  very low position of authority in your real life and in your job. I have seen people like you for years on the internet, no authority in real life so you try and substitute being authoritative  on the internet to make up for it. 

And if you want someone who is being very literal with words, that would be you. I never said the new game had to be Fortnite, i said a fortnite style game, or even tank biathlon and not as a full time game but as one of their seasonal novelty games.

But you in your rush to try and prove to everyone else how big your head is on everything WOT's were more interested in trying to prove me wrong and school me in the world of Wolvenworks rules of posting on his forums. 

If you dont agree with my ideas or what i post, fine just go away and start your own post on what you want. Nobody is forcing you to live your life on the forums, you claimed my idea was stupid, so why even engage in the post, why not let it just fall to the bottom of the heap ? 

No, thats not you, you have to have your nose in everything as these are your forums and basically i am thinking the forums are more important to you than playing the games. 

You try and put it in a more acceptable sounding , " i am blunt or direct " or " i dont tolerate BS "  basically you are the forum nazi, or wanna be hall monitor. So if you dont mind go and be a Forum Nazi somewhere else. Go and puff up your chest and scare more people away from wanting to use the forums.  

i am free to offend you with my opinions as much as you offend me with your blindness. i COULD just walk it off, but it is within my nature to give a damn when someone hurts himself

peternt2001 #31 Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:53 PM

Corporal

• 16312 battles
You must be proud that it is people like you who keep others from using the forum in a good informative nature. 

Wolvenworks #32 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:34 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postpeternt2001, on 22 June 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

You must be proud that it is people like you who keep others from using the forum in a good informative nature. 

OT was never/somewhat informative most of the time outside anime stuff, so you're practically right. i thank thee for your praise =)

CaptainNoch_01 #33 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:52 PM

Sergeant

• 19396 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Postpeternt2001, on 12 June 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

I don't see how different you are from Wolvenworks then. A player provides his insights on why Fortnite or Biathlon may not succeed or become true in WoT and you retaliate saying that 'it will be novelty game mode now and then'. 

To make a new game mode even if it will only be up for a month costs money. Workers don't do work without being paid extra, you should know that. Take the Football Mode as of now. How much do you think WG had to give to have Gianluigi Buffon and Anthony Tournis to voice the commanders? 

Even Frontlines was not a WG-sole project. It involved third-party companies to help Frontline become what it is. A player has the right to voice his opinion and clearly, you're not respecting opinions because you know WG can afford it, make it real. Who are you? Claude Frollo? You think you're right. I think you were being childish. You want to be right, respect opinions. If not, don't bother quoting them. 

Personally, WG making a Fortnite mode is close to impossible. A map for that needs to be bigger than the Frontlines map. A system has to be made to mimic the shrinking map space. Lastly, you need people to be willing to play Tier 10s for that. 

Same with the Biathlon. I don't see anyone enjoying to drive and stop every target just to shoot for accuracy. What I've noticed is, simple, repetitive game modes like the Football Mode currently is easy to get bored of. It's only thanks to the rewards and the current FIFA hype that people play that mode.

signature.png

Why do I still play this game? 

Wolvenworks #34 Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:07 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View PostCaptainNoch_01, on 25 June 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

I don't see how different you are from Wolvenworks then. A player provides his insights on why Fortnite or Biathlon may not succeed or become true in WoT and you retaliate saying that 'it will be novelty game mode now and then'. 

To make a new game mode even if it will only be up for a month costs money. Workers don't do work without being paid extra, you should know that. Take the Football Mode as of now. How much do you think WG had to give to have Gianluigi Buffon and Anthony Tournis to voice the commanders? 

Even Frontlines was not a WG-sole project. It involved third-party companies to help Frontline become what it is. A player has the right to voice his opinion and clearly, you're not respecting opinions because you know WG can afford it, make it real. Who are you? Claude Frollo? You think you're right. I think you were being childish. You want to be right, respect opinions. If not, don't bother quoting them. 

Personally, WG making a Fortnite mode is close to impossible. A map for that needs to be bigger than the Frontlines map. A system has to be made to mimic the shrinking map space. Lastly, you need people to be willing to play Tier 10s for that. 

Same with the Biathlon. I don't see anyone enjoying to drive and stop every target just to shoot for accuracy. What I've noticed is, simple, repetitive game modes like the Football Mode currently is easy to get bored of. It's only thanks to the rewards and the current FIFA hype that people play that mode.

mate, thnx for helping me clear my point. i'd upvote you, but i'm somehow still out of upvotes again

Puggsley #35 Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

Captain

• 62495 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostCaptainNoch_01, on 25 June 2018 - 04:52 AM, said:

Just use Ensk.

50 players, 2 minutes of glorious madness with one lucky winner!

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #36 Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:03 PM

• 21151 battles
Dont have to be tier10. Tier 4-6 is good. Damm those crazy dogfight you'll have if the map are small :D

peternt2001 #37 Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:54 AM

Corporal

• 16312 battles

View PostCaptainNoch_01, on 25 June 2018 - 04:52 AM, said:

If you werent in such a rush to defend the forum [Content Removed] you would have seen that i did not say the game had to be fortnite with tanks. I said a fortnite style game. 

But no that description does not suit your purposes so you talk about it as though it has to be a fortnite game. 

The [Content Removed] doesnt need to be defended from being the forum bully and the top 1% of members that keep the other 99% of members out of the forums. 

He could have ended the thread very quickly by not replying, but [Content Removed] he cant let it be seen that a forum newbie has stood up to him, it will be bad for the want to be hall monitor. 

General Insults , Post Edited , User Sanctioned
~Ephys

Edited by Ephys, 29 June 2018 - 10:17 AM.

CaptainNoch_01 #38 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:28 PM

Sergeant

• 19396 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Postpeternt2001, on 27 June 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you werent in such a rush to defend the forum [Content Removed] you would have seen that i did not say the game had to be fortnite with tanks. I said a fortnite style game. 

But no that description does not suit your purposes so you talk about it as though it has to be a fortnite game. 

The [Content Removed] doesnt need to be defended from being the forum bully and the top 1% of members that keep the other 99% of members out of the forums. 

He could have ended the thread very quickly by not replying, but [Content Removed] he cant let it be seen that a forum newbie has stood up to him, it will be bad for the want to be hall monitor. 

You're contradicting yourself! Your OP said a fortnite mode with 50 to 100 tanks, all for himself. That is clearly a game mode. It is a fortnite style game but a game mode as well just as Football Mode is now.

I am not defending a Nazi, I am pointing out that you have a bad behaviour. You replying to Wolvenworks makes you a complice in this drama just because you're right and your point must go through and become real because it is 'possible'. 

You're not kept out of the forums, people are giving their takes on topics. If you can't take minor oppositions to your view, perhaps forums are not your thing. It's a platform for discussion and its normal for people to oppose or sound harsh against your ideas.

And in no way did I say that it has to be a 'fortnite game'. I clearly said 'fortnite (game) mode'.

Quote Updated
~Ephys

Edited by Ephys, 29 June 2018 - 10:17 AM.

signature.png

Why do I still play this game? 

Wolvenworks #39 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:39 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 12942 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 26 June 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Dont have to be tier10. Tier 4-6 is good. Damm those crazy dogfight you'll have if the map are small :D

wouldn't mind a big brawl at midtier. would keep the action hot too since there's less Murazor heavies.

it's actually quite amusing how the action starts hot at lowtier, and progressively goes slower as you get to a higher tier. like you're ageing to a mob of granpas fighting with walking sticks 

Puggsley #40 Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:42 PM

Captain

• 62495 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users