• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Quasinerdo #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16695 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Hi,

since 1.0 I am noticing a substantial increase in ricochet and zero damage crits. I'm playing the same tanks as I'm working through a couple of lines, and for credits. Accuracy still seems the same and I don't auto-aim.

I'm not sure with this game how to collect this data and parse it to see what is going on. Empirically what I am noticing is that my hit/pen numbers are way off. relatively same hits but penetrating rounds are very low compared with my normal result for the same tanks.

Has anyone else noted a similar occurrence?

Can anyone advise other than manually recording is there a way to log this data to examine more easily?

*I'm not looking for the LTP BS that gets spruiked any time someone has the temerity to suggest an unintended consequence or a difference of opinion. 

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

neokai #2 Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

SealClub Number 9

• Senior Moderator
  • 36780 battles

View PostQuasinerdo, on 08 May 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Hi,

since 1.0 I am noticing a substantial increase in ricochet and zero damage crits. I'm playing the same tanks as I'm working through a couple of lines, and for credits. Accuracy still seems the same and I don't auto-aim.

I'm not sure with this game how to collect this data and parse it to see what is going on. Empirically what I am noticing is that my hit/pen numbers are way off. relatively same hits but penetrating rounds are very low compared with my normal result for the same tanks.

Has anyone else noted a similar occurrence?

Can anyone advise other than manually recording is there a way to log this data to examine more easily?

*I'm not looking for the LTP BS that gets spruiked any time someone has the temerity to suggest an unintended consequence or a difference of opinion. 

Under specific tank results (3rd tab of your results window) there is a breakdown of %hit, %pen for all your shells.

For your control data - go training room, take along some ammo and fire under controlled conditions and record the results.
Spoiler

Quasinerdo #3 Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16695 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

THanks Neokai I had thought of doing that but had not considered the use of the tab in service record :).

I'll need to work out some control circumstances to ensure the test is meaningful and need a partner in crime to do it :). Shame I can't log in an AI bot to just sit dead still

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users