Extended campaign

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

M1_1Abrams #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

Corporal

• 5913 battles
  • [INA] INA

I have a little suggestion for the campaign. At the moment we have four campaign reward tanks of four different tiers, ie tier 5,7,9,10. The change I like is to implement is to put two or more tanks of the same tier of different nations. For example we take the t28 htc campaign. It will be included in the category of tier 7 campaign with another tier 7 tank of a different nation. Each of the tanks will have separate sets of missions to be completed. But you can unlock the next tier by completing the missions of one of the tanks of the same tier. So if you want to get the obj 260, you are only required to complete one set of missions of each tier. Additional Rewards for completion will be as follows. 

For completing one set of missions without honours: same as the ones at the moment. 

For completing one set of missions with honours: same rewards at present. 

For completing two sets of missions without honours: camo exclusive for one class of tanks for two nations.

For completing two sets of missions in which one of them is completed with honours: 1 historical ace tanker Commander with BIA with his own special Commander voice(historical accuracy is optional).

For completing both sets of missions with honours:2 ace tanker Commander of the two different nations.

Also I would like the repair costs of the tier 7,9,10 campaign reward tanks to be atleast 50% lower. But no need to give it any ability to make extra credits. Hopefully wargaming thinks about introducing it. 

_kainyn_ #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

Sergeant

• 71062 battles
  • [G-I] G-I
About putting 2 or more reward tank in same tie i see there's no reason to do that because
1.Not enough mision to do that,as you can see the missions set  already required us to do almost every thing a tank can do in random map...for now.
2.I'm not sure i need another tie 5 or 7 as the reward.I like a tie 8/9/10 reward tank more because almost all of event/SH/CW/New game mode stay at tie 8/10 and tie 9 for best MM in random.
About Commander with BIA with his own special Commander voice(historical accuracy is optional).This option is not important for me,with or without it still ok with me.
Yeah i think we need to do something about the reward tanks.I can not see any advantage playing them.Training crews ? We all train crews in tie 8 pre because can grind credit and  exp same times.More credit earn ? Already have tie 8 pre,How about earn more Bonds,sound not bad right ! I'm not worry about the repair cost of the tank(Low down the repair cost alway welcome) but atleast make it easy and enjoy playing.And as i can see the campaign reward tank stats are out of date now.They pretty rare in battle field.

M1_1Abrams #3 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:35 AM

Corporal

• 5913 battles
  • [INA] INA

View Post_kainyn_, on 18 May 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

And as i can see the campaign reward tank stats are out of date now.They pretty rare in battle field.

True

FramFramson #4 Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

Major

• 36123 battles
Isn't the 260 still a fairly strong tank? I don't think it has the strongest frontal armour in the game anymore, but it's still way up there and very fast.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

AussieGenesis #5 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

Private

• 4448 battles
  • [K-I-A] K-I-A

View Post_kainyn_, on 18 May 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

And as i can see the campaign reward tank stats are out of date now. They pretty rare in battle field.

Definitely agree on the terms of the StuG IV. I really think the StuG IV is really not a reward at all. Granted, not that difficult to get, but it just gets hit around the park by the StuG III G, which all you need to do is play through 2 reasonably playable TD's and the Hetzer, which is...well, it's the Hetzer, hardly a grind at all.

Just makes it harder for the newer players to get into the whole tank missions thing, because you get an absolute piece of shit to begin with.  

_kainyn_ #6 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

Sergeant

• 71062 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View PostFramFramson, on 18 May 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Isn't the 260 still a fairly strong tank? I don't think it has the strongest frontal armour in the game anymore, but it's still way up there and very fast.

Yes the Obj 260 is still strong but thing is...for what.Since it a last set of mission i can not use it to grind...more mission.I can use it for train crew but who train crew with a...tie X HT.I can not use Obj 260 in clan war because...he have no real role in there like SC for hull down,Obj 907 for DPM or Obj 268  V4 for pushing and tanking at front ! I can only use Obj 260 in random for fun and... show off with my friends,even in random the obj 260 is not that fun because the release of new line.I means Obj 260 not that special for what i been through to get it.4 campaign reward tank almost stay origin since they released.They are already out of date now.

Edited by _kainyn_, 18 May 2018 - 06:03 PM.

FramFramson #7 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

Major

• 36123 battles

View PostAussieGenesis, on 18 May 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

Definitely agree on the terms of the StuG IV. I really think the StuG IV is really not a reward at all. Granted, not that difficult to get, but it just gets hit around the park by the StuG III G, which all you need to do is play through 2 reasonably playable TD's and the Hetzer, which is...well, it's the Hetzer, hardly a grind at all.

Just makes it harder for the newer players to get into the whole tank missions thing, because you get an absolute piece of shit to begin with.  

Stug IV gets pref MM, which is *something* at least. It's not terrible for a T5, since T5s hasn't been power crept much.

The T28 HTC, wow, now THERE'S a truly AWFUL tank.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users