JPNマイナーリーグ・ルール違反に伴うペナルティ適用のご報告

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nev3r #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:45 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 4515 battles
  • [WG] WG

JPNマイナーリーグに参加していたチーム「JPN Noob Player Team」につきまして、事前の連絡等無く大会への不参加が確認され、また警告を行った次の試合でも不参加となりましたため、現在開催中のJPNマイナーリーグ参加資格を無効とさせていただきました。

JPNマイナーリーグのルールにもございますが、試合への不参加等ルール違反が確認されました場合、相応のペナルティが課せられるものとなります。

もし都合により参加が不可能である場合は、なるべく早い段階で運営担当者までご相談いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

マイナーリーグルール

Taiko_classcruiser #2 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

Private

• 35163 battles
  • [BO_B] BO_B

JPN Noob Player Team所属のST01_1です。チームは現在チームリーダーが職務放棄をしており、チームメンバーとチームリーダーが連絡をとれません。それによりチームはすでに圧壊しており、チームとして機能、活動しておらず、トーナメント参加は現実的ではないと私は思います。つきましては、トーナメント参加不可能と判断していただけるようお願い申し上げます。報告が遅くなり、申し訳ございません。 1回こちらで参加しようと戦車を準備して待機していたこともありましたが、チームが機能していないため他のメンバーも集まらず、当然チームリーダーも現れず、参加定数以下と判断され、不戦敗になった事があります。それ以後トーナメントへは私自身も参加していません。チームリーダーと連絡も取れない現状トーナメント参加は不可能であります。遅くなりましたが、ご報告いたします。チームリーダーが連絡不可能の為、代わりに私が報告する事をお許しください。

It is ST01_1 belonging to JPN Noob Player Team. The team is currently abandoning his duties by the team leader and team members and team leaders can not contact. As a result, I think that the team has already collapsed, does not function as a team, does not act, and tournament participation is not realistic. For your convenience, we appreciate your decision as to be unable to participate in the tournament. I am sorry that the report was delayed. Although I was preparing tanks to participate here once, but because the team is not functioning, other members did not gather, naturally team leaders did not appear, it was judged as being less than the participation constant, It has been a battlefield. I have not participated in the tournament since then. It is impossible to participate in the current tournament which can not be contacted with the team leader. I got late, but I will report it. Team leaders are impossible to contact, so please forgive me for reporting instead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users