One little insy thing that WG should bring back

Speedo 1.0.2 CT Improvements UI

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kangacub #1 Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

Corporal

• 12294 battles
  • [-ANR-] -ANR-

Does anyone else miss the little speedo type thing in the top left corner of the bottom left corner box? By that I mean the Tank Health box in the bottom left corner of the screen. Before 1.0 came out there was a little round speedo in the Tank Health Box, On it was displayed your current speed, how much revs you were getting out of the tank (indicated by an orange part-circle), The limited speed of your tank and I think there was also a Redline portion to the Orange Rev "counter" (it was a red section at the end of the circle-bar?)

Could WG please bring this back into the game as I have missed it dearly as I think that it enhances your tactical awareness and abilities by telling you how hard and fast your tank was going currently and how hard and fast it could go at maximum. It was an easy, on hand way of determining how to get the best out of your tank.

Thanks

Hamster24 #2 Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:59 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 15367 battles

View Postkangacub, on 28 May 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

Does anyone else miss the little speedo type thing in the top left corner of the bottom left corner box? By that I mean the Tank Health box in the bottom left corner of the screen. Before 1.0 came out there was a little round speedo in the Tank Health Box, On it was displayed your current speed, how much revs you were getting out of the tank (indicated by an orange part-circle), The limited speed of your tank and I think there was also a Redline portion to the Orange Rev "counter" (it was a red section at the end of the circle-bar?)

Could WG please bring this back into the game as I have missed it dearly as I think that it enhances your tactical awareness and abilities by telling you how hard and fast your tank was going currently and how hard and fast it could go at maximum. It was an easy, on hand way of determining how to get the best out of your tank.

Thanks

i never watch my speedometer

neokai #3 Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 39219 battles
I honestly cannot remember there ever being a rev meter (aka tachometer) in WoT. There is a speed gauge at the top right (left?) corner of your tank info box, but it doesn't include a tachometer.
Spoiler

MagicalFlyingFox #4 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 30834 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

iirc there was a tacho but it was purely cosmetic because gears dont matter in WoT. 

The main thing I'm annoyed about is the 1 decimal point reload timer and no top speed indicator next to the speedo.

I could have lived with it though if the game were actually balanced...

Edited by MagicalFlyingFox, 29 May 2018 - 03:01 PM.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Conan #5 Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:47 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9684 battles
  • [WG] WG
Yeah, I missed that too. I've suggested it in my report. Thank you.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

Also tagged with Speedo, 1.0.2, CT, Improvements, UI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users