T10 Exp Keeps resetting to Zero!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

spacewolf #21 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:43 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 69046 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostProfanisaurus, on 29 May 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

As I said.  These forums are one giant social experiment.

The threads I have seen today make me think there is some substance to this.

MagicalFlyingFox #22 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:45 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 29825 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Triggered by a facepalm emote. Is this a new record? 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

The_Salty_Brit_ #23 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

One simply does not..

• 14993 battles

View PostEzz, on 29 May 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

To be fair if they were that concerned that a face palm was a massive insult, they probably shouldn't have included it in their emoticons. Similar to their word filters which very successfully remove all the naughty words.

Tho really, i'm not sure of how nok nok manages to retain his even handed dealings WHEN THERE IS A WARNING WHEN YOU TURN ON ACCELERATED TRAINING.

So you ticked the box six months ago..      

It would be far simpler just to write an proper answer,  and be done with it..   most of the forum problems are because certain players feel free to post whatever (even against the rules that I posted for reference) and are left free to do so continuously. 

But that would be asking too much ...  

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 

Spoiler

Profanisaurus #24 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Words fail me.  I have lost IQ points just by engaging with you Germi.  Well done.

MM_is_Broken #25 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

Trouble with a capital M

• 16714 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 29 May 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

Triggered by a facepalm emote. Is this a new record? 

Read the rules mate ,

Maybe trying to be helpful when the player isnt  unicum  might help you to see that he actually might have forgotton something

But seems you would rather poke fun at such people than help in a clear easy to understabd manner as such

RIP MUM 02/08/2018 May your spirit carry me on till we meet again 

MagicalFlyingFox #26 Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 29825 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostThe_Salty_Brit_, on 29 May 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

most of the forum problems are because certain players feel free to post whatever (even against the rules that I posted for reference) and are left free to do so continuously. 

But that would be asking too much ...  

This weighs heavily on my conscience. 

Oh wait no, its just the irony of being triggered by a facepalm emote that has made me chuckle. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

The_Salty_Brit_ #27 Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

One simply does not..

• 14993 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 29 May 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

This weighs heavily on my conscience. 

Oh wait no, its just the irony of being triggered by a facepalm emote that has made me chuckle. 

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling

This category includes:
  1. Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  2. Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics where possible)
  3. Offtopic Posting
  4. Creating threads/posts for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  5. Creating threads/posts for purpose of reporting or discussing in game violations. Such incidences are to be directed to support
  6. Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  7. Making non-constructive posts, or posts with non-constructive topics
  8. Abusing the "Reported Post" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  9. Numbering a thread, posting “First!”, “IBTL” (“in before thread lock”;) or any other fad statements
  10. “Bumping” posts are only permitted in the clan recruiting sections of the forums, please refer to the rules for that section.
  11. Petition posts or polls that are not aimed at conducting a discussion.

@neokai..  

if you only implement certain rules,  it makes a mockery of the whole system.. 

@MFF, sorry , as much as you feel that you are that good, you aren't..   but you can stay in your dream world.. 

Have fun posting to your cronies in the future..  I am really not interested any more in your forum games and the Moderators lack of impartial implementation ! 

Edited by The_Salty_Brit_, 29 May 2018 - 04:27 PM.

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 

Spoiler

Ezz #28 Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMM_is_Broken, on 29 May 2018 - 05:52 PM, said:

But seems you would rather poke fun at such people than help in a clear easy to understabd manner as such

Fair enough. While being clear to many people apparently some didn't understand how he conveyed it.

To WG's credit they did create a newcomer's section that seeks to avoid this sort of thing. Maybe WG should look to limit access to the test server in a similar manner to avoid new comers issues being questioned as bugs.

Edited by Ezz, 29 May 2018 - 04:26 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

DanLBob #29 Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 23727 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostThe_Salty_Brit_, on 29 May 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling

This category includes:
  1. Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  2. Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics where possible)
  3. Offtopic Posting
  4. Creating threads/posts for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  5. Creating threads/posts for purpose of reporting or discussing in game violations. Such incidences are to be directed to support
  6. Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  7. Making non-constructive posts, or posts with non-constructive topics
  8. Abusing the "Reported Post" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  9. Numbering a thread, posting “First!”, “IBTL” (“in before thread lock”;) or any other fad statements
  10. “Bumping” posts are only permitted in the clan recruiting sections of the forums, please refer to the rules for that section.
  11. Petition posts or polls that are not aimed at conducting a discussion.

@neokai..  

if you only implement certain rules,  it makes a mockery of the whole system.. 

@MFF, sorry , as much as you feel that you are that good, you aren't..   but you can stay in your dream world.. 

Have fun posting to your cronies in the future..  I am really not interested any more in your forum games and the Moderators lack of impartial implementation ! 

Did Germ just break #1? Ooops I I think I just did #3 and #4. Oh and btw given how absolutely shit the forum search function is #2 is by far my favourite in this list. Its simple existence is probably why Neo is likely too embarrassed to enforce the sections Germi wants him to. To enforce would be to admit the section exists.

Dan

Edited by DanLBob, 29 May 2018 - 04:50 PM.

Profanisaurus #30 Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:54 PM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
As I review this thread it appears that pretty much all the off topic and veering was initially done by Germi.  I have have DMed the details to the mods to improve the forums for everyone.

neokai #31 Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:26 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 38501 battles

In my eyes, everyone who posted on this thread after my initial red-pen post are flouting the off-topic rules. I am leaving the thread open because the OP might not have read the replies as yet. But anyone who wants to test the sanction system is welcome to ignore this second red-pen post.

~neokai

Spoiler

Ezz #32 Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:28 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Isn't it flaunting? 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

DanLBob #33 Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:45 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 23727 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostEzz, on 29 May 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

Isn't it flaunting? 

Germ is both flaunting the rules (he did post them twice) and flouting them. The rest of us are just flouting them.

Dan

NZStevie #34 Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:29 PM

Staff sergeant

• 12817 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I see Neokai's threat and I call his bluff!
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users