Account content transfer between accounts

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Preatorian187 #1 Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

Private

• 13964 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX

On  NA server administration requests we created accounts on Asia servers. We were to be moved from NA server to Asia server due to latency issues. We were promised by NA server that our accounts would be transferred and merged with our local account. As such it took time and playing with major latency on NA server we changed to Asia server. We played up our accounts, spending hard earned money because it would be merged with the NA account as soon as it is transferred over. After years of waiting and latency issues, BAM. Transfer happens, ooh now we cannot merge, we cannot transfer. Happy to be on Asia server? 

Congratulations you now have 2 / 3 accounts all with Money spent on them and different Tech trees and different tanks as we were warned that as accounts are merged same tanks would be over written and lost or paid out in gold. So we played bought other Tech trees and other tanks. Now we are abandoned and forgotten as our accounts was transferred and we have to accept that we have lost on all fronts. We have not merged,  we have not transferred our tanks between our accounts or have any support as Asia support says contact NA server. Na server says accounts in Asia speak to Asia.

How difficult is it to check 2 accounts, take the smaller and credit the tanks to the other account and delete the smaller account. I would even give up the Tech tree and the standard tanks, just to get my hard earned gold paid for tanks in the bigger of the 2 accounts. I now manage a clan, do I take 2 spots as commander, do I get the same friends list on both accounts. Even login in is an issue as I have to maintain 3 accounts in my case and 3 different emails and 3 data privacy issues. Because login info is not kept I have to retype all the I go every time I wish to play. If I was told that this could not happen I would've left the account in NA server as I cannot play 3 completely seperate accounts. Just allow the transfer of my Gold tanks to my account, how hard can it be and how many accounts would you be able to remove if it was all combined. I own 3 and no not by choice but by request from WG.

Where do we go from here. 

Edited by Preatorian187, 30 May 2018 - 01:29 PM.

Preatorian187 #2 Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:33 PM

Private

• 13964 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX

Want to transfer your World of Tanks account?

With the North America East and West servers merging into Chicago, your gameplay experience from Asia Pacific region may have been impacted. As a potential solution, we would like to gauge your interest in transferring to the more local Asia Pacific region server. All you have to do is write us a ticket expressing your desire to transfer:

TRANSFER ACCOUNT
While we'd be sorry to see you leave the NA server, our goal is to keep you playing World of Tanks and hope the APAC server provides a better connection! 

Details are as follows: 
  • Transfers are for residents of the Asia Pacific region only

• Only your World of Tanks PC account will be moved as part of the transfer. If you already have an existing account on the APAC server, we will work to merge the accounts and preserve everything possible — from tanks to Crews to equipment. Duplicate Premium tanks will be converted. We also will take into consideration Premium time, Gold, Credits, and XP balances — and combine these totals in a fair manner.

• This is a one-way ticket. You may only return to North American servers by starting an entirely new account

• Your account may be suspended for up to one week to facilitate the transfer process

• Your social lists (Friends/Blocked) will be wiped

• To compensate you for the transfer process, you will receive the following:

• One Week (7 days) of Premium time for those who transfer to the Asia Pacific server

• An AUS AC1 Sentinel tank and a Garage Slot. If you already own an AC1, you will receive the Gold equivalent.

Thank you for playing with us! Let’s Battle!

Preatorian187 #3 Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:34 PM

Private

• 13964 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX
Should I check and see if I have an Aus Ac 1 tank? Wanna bet?

_EzioAuditore_ #4 Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

Major

• 56858 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE
There are mods you can use to save your passwords and logins to make it easier for you. Transferring servers even when WG says its a go was never easy.

Obj 260 Get! 291/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,67 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

wasaabi #5 Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:16 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 20965 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

You should read this thread http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/76378-the-definitive-anz-server-thread/

This includes discussion on why merging was not available and what some players have done in terms of getting refunds.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

Preator187 #6 Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:57 PM

Private

• 1082 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX
Thanks, Wasaabi, but that is irrelevant to the issue, yes the move occurred, no additional detail in there. or did you post the wrong link? 

Preator187 #7 Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:12 PM

Private

• 1082 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX

another surprise... 

An AUS AC1 Sentinel tank and a Garage Slot. If you already own an AC1, you will receive the Gold equivalent

another non delivery, checked all 3 my accounts and no AC1 tank found. 

Thank You

Preator187 #8 Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:55 PM

Private

• 1082 battles
  • [ORYX] ORYX
I don't believe in mods so the login mod is also out, as I hate having to update every time there is an update... if WG just provided the small things that cause most mods or that mods provide that makes your life easier there would be no need for mods.

MM_is_Broken #9 Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

Sergeant

• 15282 battles
  • [F-S] F-S
refunds? i want refunds

RIP MUM 02/08/2018 May your spirit carry me on till we meet again 

MM_is_Broken #10 Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

Sergeant

• 15282 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

im not  reading 30 pages to find out if and how refunds were given ive never heard of any myself maybe a page number thats im portant

basil_liddell_hart #11 Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:42 PM

Corporal

• 32966 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR
I dont want refunds.  I wanted my accounts merged.   did everything asked of us and it didnt happen.  sent in a ticket.  " oh sorry the windows for transfers has close"    

MM_is_Broken #12 Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

Sergeant

• 15282 battles
  • [F-S] F-S
still should be able to move tanks across and blend the 2 accounts or something like that 

wasaabi #13 Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:29 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 20965 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostPreator187, on 30 May 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

Thanks, Wasaabi, but that is irrelevant to the issue, yes the move occurred, no additional detail in there. or did you post the wrong link? 

Just search for the word merge in that link.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users