Wargaming Discord

Discord Wargaming Community Chat Clan Platoon Server Dev

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Perseus2002 #1 Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:24 AM

Private

• 2228 battles

Hello fellow players,

I have been a player of world of tanks for the past 3 years and have seen that the playerbase is heavily fragmented. So I went on and created a Discord server 4 months ago and now it's doing pretty well. So the Discord server has all the games in their separate channels, a role system which helps you get to the correct channel, clan , platoon finding service and a nice and peaceful environment.

We are currently at 280 members where 150 joined in the last month. So click on this link and join the server : 
https://discord.gg/zSxmSPQ

MadHouse10101 #2 Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:49 AM

Legit T-22 btw

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 19813 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
This is already a thing. https://discord.gg/world-of-tanks

Perseus2002 #3 Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:54 AM

Private

• 2228 battles

No it's not. It's a world of tanks server.

Also we have giveaways

Wolvenworks #4 Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

The Demon Lord of Indonesia

• Beta-Tester
  • 12578 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

this is like the 3rd attempt i've seen at a WoT SEA discord. all of them failed because of the apparent lack of interest, and the low amount of english speakers. i mean by all means we have a lot of english speakers, but there's just A LOT MORE non-english speakers, especially the Koreans, Thais, Taiwanese/Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese bloc. that's 6 whole communities. compare with the english-speaking community, which are mostly composed of ANZ players. i'm simply not convinced that a giveaway or 2 would motivate enough players to hang out in discord. heck, i don't even regularly check on my discord.

View PostPerseus2002, on 01 June 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

No it's not. It's a world of tanks server.

Also we have giveaways

the link that Madhouse gave is indeed a link to the WoT discord, so i'm not sure what you mean by "no it's not".

Also tagged with Discord, Wargaming, Community, Chat, Clan, Platoon, Server, Dev

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users