Jump to content


Does Asia server accept tickets for physics abuse?


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

The_average_tanker #1 Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

I was playing in the AMX 13 57 and this player in the IS tips me over and then pushes me out of cover. It is clearly deliberate. I was told that NA server support accept tickets for physics abuse as this cannot be detected by the automated system. Does Asia server also accept tickets for physics abuse?

Earlier i thought i will not report the dude as i may have abused him to some extent in chat. but then someone told me even if i abused him the max i may get is a chat ban. Now that will not be so bad. If asia server accepts tickets for physics abuse i would like to report.

 

What happened without any name and shame.


 

 

 

 


spacewolf #2 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

    Space Yolo Best Yolo

  • Beta-Tester
  • 68139 battles
  • 2,477
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012
If you can summon a mod I am sure they'll point you in the right direction. Don't think I'd bother with support unless you like bot responses in multiple flavours. 

The_average_tanker #3 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:20 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

How do you summon mods? do you pm them or it is possible to tag them?


 

 

 

 


spacewolf #4 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Space Yolo Best Yolo

  • Beta-Tester
  • 68139 battles
  • 2,477
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 06 June 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

How do you summon mods? do you pm them or it is possible to tag them?

 

You'll need a goat and 4 virgins, and wait for a full moon.

 

Try PM'ing centurion IRL, Neokai or Wasaabi.

 

You could also try pm'ing hilly. He'd get you a response very quickly I would think.



Ephys #5 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:26 PM

    Sergeant

  • Forum Moderator
  • 23124 battles
  • 221
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012
Do you happen have the replay file... i will consult with gm 

anyway just pm me the Replay file :) 
thanks!

Wolvenworks #6 Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:44 PM

    The Demon Lord of Indonesia

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12804 battles
  • 1,256
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

View Postspacewolf, on 06 June 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

 

You'll need a goat and 4 virgins, and wait for a full moon.

 

Try PM'ing centurion IRL, Neokai or Wasaabi.

 

You could also try pm'ing hilly. He'd get you a response very quickly I would think.

 

roll a Nat 20 and you have a chance to get Conana or Tan.

 

seriously speaking, either that guy is blind as bats, or intentionally griefing. IIRC griefing is on that grey-but-morally-frowned-upon zone but in this case since you have video proof, the dude's basically open to be lynched by the mods lol



The_average_tanker #7 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:14 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostEphys, on 06 June 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

Do you happen have the replay file... i will consult with gm 

anyway just pm me the Replay file :) 
thanks!

 

Hey thanks. i am at work presently, but I have saved the replay file. I will send it to you in the evening india time. :)

 

 

 

 


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #8 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:16 PM

    Is the order a blue mountain?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67302 battles
  • 7,176
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

[Redacted]

 

Be very careful with what you post in future. One and only warning

 

>Centurion_IRL


Edited by Centurion_IRL, 08 June 2018 - 12:55 PM.

You silence those who speak the truth, and you wonder why everyone is talking rubbish

You reward those who win by cheating, and you wonder why you can't produce people who can win while playing fairly

You punish people who put in effort to play, and you wonder why all who remain are the unmotivated


spacewolf #9 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:17 PM

    Space Yolo Best Yolo

  • Beta-Tester
  • 68139 battles
  • 2,477
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 06 June 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

[Redacted]

 

Can you stop being racist please.

Edited by Centurion_IRL, 08 June 2018 - 12:55 PM.
Quote updated


The_average_tanker #10 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostWolvenworks, on 06 June 2018 - 10:14 AM, said:

 

roll a Nat 20 and you have a chance to get Conana or Tan.

 

seriously speaking, either that guy is blind as bats, or intentionally griefing. IIRC griefing is on that grey-but-morally-frowned-upon zone but in this case since you have video proof, the dude's basically open to be lynched by the mods lol

 

That is why i asked about physics abuse. Basically this type of griefing cannot be picked up by the automated system. that is why i want to report. He may be doing this regularly.

 

 

 

 


The_average_tanker #11 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:21 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 06 June 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

[Redacted]

 

:unsure:

Edited by Centurion_IRL, 08 June 2018 - 12:56 PM.
Quote updated

 

 

 

 


Alastor_N #12 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

    Sergeant

  • In-Training Moderator
  • 10279 battles
  • 114
  • [HKUE] HKUE
  • Member since:
    08-13-2015

Actually you should contact support along with the replay file.

 

Go to Support, Rule Violations, I was insulted or harassed - report a player, In-battle violation, Physical Abuse - pushing and blocking allies

 

Bot response or not, contacting support is the right way to go.


Hate the game, not the player


The_average_tanker #13 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:35 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostAlastor_N, on 06 June 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

Actually you should contact support along with the replay file.

 

Go to Support, Rule Violations, I was insulted or harassed - report a player, In-battle violation, Physical Abuse - pushing and blocking allies

 

Bot response or not, contacting support is the right way to go.

 

Hi this is what i was looking for. i certainly want to go with support ticket, then will maybe pm some moderators the ticket number for follow up. thanks. :)

 

 

 

 


Alastor_N #14 Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • In-Training Moderator
  • 10279 battles
  • 114
  • [HKUE] HKUE
  • Member since:
    08-13-2015

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 06 June 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

 

Hi this is what i was looking for. i certainly want to go with support ticket, then will maybe pm some moderators the ticket number for follow up. thanks. :)

 

Because of some sort of privacy policy or something, they can't review the action they have taken upon the player in question.

So after sending them a ticket and the replay, there really isn't much you can do. You did your part, now let them do their part.


Hate the game, not the player


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #15 Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

    Destroyer of WoT

  • Member
  • 20409 battles
  • 2,633
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
Send replay to support. Bot reply or not, the guy will get 3 day chat ban, 5 at best :P.

PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED


The_average_tanker #16 Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:27 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 06 June 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

Send replay to support. Bot reply or not, the guy will get 3 day chat ban, 5 at best :P.

 

But he did not say anything in chat, on the other hand i did.  Not nice things too. Would be strange if he goes scott free and i am chat banned for a week. :trollface:

 

 

 

 


Ezz #17 Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:42 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 62457 battles
  • 34,894
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 06 June 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

 

But he did not say anything in chat, on the other hand i did.  Not nice things too. Would be strange if he goes scott free and i am chat banned for a week. 

From past experience, my recommendation would be to put in the report before you're planning a few days without the game / where you won't need chat. Secondly, depending on what was said there may be some contextual leniency applied, but not guaranteed. And the stinger tho, once reported they won't actually tell you what sanctions the other bloke gets.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Clerin #18 Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22830 battles
  • 181
  • [_MW_] _MW_
  • Member since:
    01-19-2014
Dont be racist and dont abuse him. I usually go sarcastic route.

Jagdpanzer_General #19 Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:08 PM

    The General Artist

  • Member
  • 33803 battles
  • 247
  • [F-S] F-S
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016
I usually get the screencsp as much as I can then sending it to mod.

 "Trust your Tank, She will carry you to Victory"

Skill, Luck, RNGesus, and Love

"Don't trust your Team, Trust in Your Friend and Yourself"

 


The_average_tanker #20 Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:09 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9932 battles
  • 355
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View PostEzz, on 06 June 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

From past experience, my recommendation would be to put in the report before you're planning a few days without the game / where you won't need chat. Secondly, depending on what was said there may be some contextual leniency applied, but not guaranteed. And the stinger tho, once reported they won't actually tell you what sanctions the other bloke gets.

Well i am not worried about the chat ban. I rarely type anything in chat and if i do it is mostly after i die. i am generally very silent and calm but weekends bring out the worse in me. I can live with the map pings and the in game prompts. I do wish he gets some sort of serious punishment, but is he does not atleast a strike towards his next ban. Also at the times i play server population is very low and almost no one says anything in chat. I also platoon mostly with only one guy, who i use voice coms to contact and use messenger to inform i am logging in (he is my brother), so i do not care :teethhappy:.

View PostClerin, on 06 June 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

Dont be racist and dont abuse him. I usually go sarcastic route.

I generally do not say anything racist. I may have implied he had fornicated with a family member and called him something which starts with something which rhymes with Tea and ends with something which rhymes with custard. :hiding:


Edited by The_average_tanker, 06 June 2018 - 06:14 PM.

 

 

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users