Bad Streaks - 30+ games

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

medoyehd #21 Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:31 AM

Corporal

• 1126 battles

View PostSir_Direkin, on 08 June 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Yep, I've been getting that. Took a massive hit to overall WR as a result, and am still 0.17% below where I was before. I have XVM, but haven't updated the service in a while, so can't tell in game how bad the teams are, but when I had so many games in a row where a third to half of the team do no damage pretty much almost every game, I've come to the expectation that the game will be a loss. I just play to see how spectacularly the next team will fail.

Tier 9+ is mostly full of noobs who spam gold (from my experience anyway), because aiming requires too much skill, and since the playerbase has extreme difficulty with the WASD keys and left click as it is, they obviously need a crutch when shooting.

Tiers 5-7 aren't much better for win rate, but there's fewer gold noobs*, that's about it.

Perhaps you should just take a break for a few days. Go back to a more productive hobby. I know I certainly will.

*I always hear people talk about the upper tiers not being profitable, but I'm almost exclusively hit by gold from those tiers (tier 10s need to fire gold at tier 8s?). If they're firing ammo that's 5x more expensive than standard then of course they're not going to make any credits.

Here is your answer:

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wot/gold/701/

Seriously there was a guy on WoT console, a well known common forum runner, who did just this.  Kept buying the 7,000,000 silver bundles in the store and spammed nothing but gold in games. 

AlexTheKid72 #22 Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:08 PM

Corporal

• 10967 battles

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 08 June 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

It's skill-based MM at work. Both teams will have the same number of good players.

I am noticing the opposite - most games have purple blue and green stacked one side, with tomatoes and a token blue on the other.

ksthegreat91 #23 Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:28 PM

Corporal

• 8819 battles

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 12 June 2018 - 05:08 AM, said:

I am noticing the opposite - most games have purple blue and green stacked one side, with tomatoes and a token blue on the other.

Gotta let the ones who just bought their premium tanks a few "good" games before pulling them back down to reality.

azmania3000 #24 Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:52 PM

Captain

• 41080 battles
  • [BURN] BURN

View Postksthegreat91, on 08 June 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

@title.

Anyone else experienced this before? Should I stop for awhile?

Welcome to x4 bonus weekends.

Most tanks I was playing took a slide. Many battles were lop-sided and I simply needed a larger match pool to get wins up. I'd get between 6-10 losses straight up, then hit that win streak. I tried to break the MM cycle by having lots of breaks (get a dud game, wait 5 minutes so you dont count back in with the baddies).........but uh, kept getting dealt dud hands. 

There should be a "misere" call button, that awards a x4 bonus if you correctly guess your team will be wiped in less than 5 minutes.

View Postksthegreat91, on 08 June 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Should i just avoid t8s all together? Or just take a break?

It's real easy to drop 4 games in a row when you change tank and hit the battle button; because triggered. Take a break if you have epic rage. I wore through the weekend, simply because when I did win, it was through personal effort and carrying like a baws! If you can deal with the stress and still find reward, keep playing

The best way to do 8's is one at a time. Loose all your XP boosters and smash one out in a few big sessions. Then sell the thing and never look back.

kookookichoo #25 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:50 PM

the ginchiest

• 17696 battles
  • [-2AR-] -2AR-

View Postazmania3000, on 12 June 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

There should be a "misere" call button, that awards a x4 bonus if you correctly guess your team will be wiped in less than 5 minutes.

this ^

i’d power thru my grinds if this was a thing...

Edited by kookookichoo, 12 June 2018 - 05:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users