So a Japanese Tiger 1 is a medium now?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Blazzingtank #1 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:00 PM

Corporal

• 10712 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

HT no.VI seems to be a medium tank now, the tank got discounted in the Medium tank spotlight event for 30% off.

Ezz #2 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 63761 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's ok, the 59 patton was a chinese HT not long ago. It's how WG are balancing their game.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #3 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

First lieutenant

• 35404 battles

now that u told them they will remove it from the 30% discount list, since its only for mediums. 

i used to play it before it got buffed, i think it got buffed twice after that. Its good now, but still not a medium level good.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 11 June 2018 - 03:51 PM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users