Looking in to Mid Tiers: Actual Suggestions Requested

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

azmania3000 #121 Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:25 PM

Captain

• 41080 battles
  • [BURN] BURN

View PostQuasinerdo, on 18 June 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

No actually they don't when fighting in their tier. Why choose it? For the same reasons they choose any tank at any tier.

Eh well it is popular, so maybe I'm some whiney hipster that thinks the t-34 more rad, or something.........I guess anything flogging apcr, bino's and a camo net is pretty abusive in tier 5

U12D13 #122 Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:53 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 33868 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

Tank Name: Pz IV Hydrostat

Nation: GER

Tier: V

Type: MT

Deficiencies: Less armor than Light tanks, Poor performing 75mm Kwk40/L48, Sub-par view range for its tier. Terrible pw/wt makes getting its top speed near impossible.

Suggested Improvements: Improve Gun handling. Buff Mobility so it can function as the second-line support tank it is supposed to be.

Tank Name: VK28.01

Tier: VI

Type: LT

Deficiencies: Lost its derp gun, lost its 75mm gun performance (despite it already being poor before the patch). What remains is a large LT that literally is under-gunned, under-camoed etc. basically it might as well be a poor performing medium without hitpoints.

Suggested Improvements: Return the 105mm howitzer in a nerfed form or restore the gun rate-of-fire characteristics to allow it to have a feature over other lights.

Tank Name: Tiger P

Tier: VII

Type: HT

Deficiencies: Ancient relic that has been power creeped

Suggested Improvements: Maybe a unique feature?  Speed boost?

Tank Name: Churchill VII

Nation: UK

Tier: VI

Deficiencies: Low speed, Poor handling, Laughable gun for its tier, Armor is irrelevant, Poor view range and misc stats.

Suggested Improvements: Applique armor/ Armor buff and a gun buff or give it a more competitive gun.

If this counts as mid-tier:

Tank Name: 110

Nation: CN

Tier: VIII

Deficiencies: Sub-par gun, armor for its tier, outclassed by other nation (IS-3/252U/IS-3A/IS-5 etc) of its tier and type. No special features.

Suggested Improvements: Increase its survivability a touch so it can poke more to trade shots with its low alpha gun. Improve mobility slightly.

Edited by U12D13, 18 June 2018 - 07:54 PM.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~

Sir_Direkin #123 Posted Yesterday, 01:30 AM

Captain

• 9295 battles

View PostEzz, on 17 June 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

I kinda liked it. It's basically a scout with a good gun but no turret. Excellent for vision games as well as being able to actually kill things it lit.

I recall it missing most shots, and those that hit simply bounced, hence the frustration. Mind you I was playing with the stock gun at the time, and I've free exped the top gun during FL. Now that there's a TD spotlight I thought I'd give it another spin, this time with the top gun. Not sure that extra 10mm pen will make a huge difference, but maybe the gun handling in general will be better. Will have to see.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M24 Chaffee, T-50, T1 Heavy

Ezz #124 Posted Yesterday, 04:30 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 60926 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Noting I did have a BiA crew in it with camo so that would have helped. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

MagicalFlyingFox #125 Posted Yesterday, 07:41 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 28018 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostSir_Direkin, on 19 June 2018 - 03:30 AM, said:

I recall it missing most shots, and those that hit simply bounced, hence the frustration. Mind you I was playing with the stock gun at the time, and I've free exped the top gun during FL. Now that there's a TD spotlight I thought I'd give it another spin, this time with the top gun. Not sure that extra 10mm pen will make a huge difference, but maybe the gun handling in general will be better. Will have to see.

Top gun was noticeably better in every regards. The increase in shell velocity makes it feel more accurate. Also 0.35 dispersion.

Literally all your complaints about the gun have been simply because you are using the stock gun. 

Also I had a female crew from the christmas event and they were getting their 3rd skill.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

DanLBob #126 Posted Yesterday, 01:31 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 22612 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 19 June 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

Top gun was noticeably better in every regards. The increase in shell velocity makes it feel more accurate. Also 0.35 dispersion.

Literally all your complaints about the gun have been simply because you are using the stock gun. 

Also I had a female crew from the christmas event and they were getting their 3rd skill.

Yeah wish I had remembered to redeem that crew!!!! Been grinding fresh crew as I move up the line. Only got six sense on the commander part way through the IKV stock grind.

Dan

Edited by DanLBob, Yesterday, 01:33 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users