CelestiaLudenberg #142 Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:38 AM

First lieutenant

• 16074 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

Tank name: Pretty much all Chinese mediums

Nation: China (Obviously)

Tier: 5-10

Type T-34

A T-34 that is worse in every way, less gun depression despite being literally identical, worse mobility as well.

Make it equal to the T-34 or change it so that it is better at one thing but worse at the other (Better mobility, but worse gun etc)

Type 58

Same deal as above, a T-34-85 that is worse in every way, feels more like a Rudy but still worse

Either buff armor or mobility, or buff the penetration, 128mm of penetration at tier 6 is a joke, less than half of the LT's

T-34-1

People hate the gun of the T-34-100, this is worse, in every way. Extremely low DPM, made even worse by the KV-2-spec gun handling but without the Rashaa bias RNG.

Either keep the DPM the same and buff the gun handling, or do it the other way around.

Disclaimer: I know these are high tier

T-34-2

Comes in two flavours, a Type 59 that is worse in every single way, but without the preferential matchmaking and credit earning, or a worse T-34-3 without the preferential matchmaking and credit making.

Buffed the stupid out of the T-54 Mod 1, T-44 & T-44-100 which already shit on this, but still haven't touched this monstrosity? Even buffed the Type 59/T-34-3 as well, this thing needs basically everything made better by 15% to even be the slightest bit competitive.

WZ-120

All this tank needs is the 5° of gun depression and it will be fine.

Tank is fine.

Nerf 430U to same level.

3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, STA-1, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.

daNEBish #143 Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

Private

• 2058 battles

I don't know if you're looking at old premium tanks as well but if so...

Tank Name:  Churchill mk3

Nation: Russia

Tier: 5

Type: Heavy

Deficiencies: Frontal armor - particularly on the turret and the penetration values on it's gun.  It has really been left behind particularly with the introduction of Japanese heavies.  I feel like you can't really brawl in it because everyone can very easily hit and penetrate you (and do more damage) and you can't reliably penetrate them (particularly other heavies).

Suggested Improvements: Up its penetration values on it's standard shells and toughen up it's frontal armor a little (perhaps more so on its turret) but leave a weak spot or two.  I don't expect (nor want) an inpenetrable fortress - I wan't to be required to skillfully use my armor through proper angling and use of cover.

AussieGenesis #144 Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:03 PM

Private

• 4448 battles
  • [K-I-A] K-I-A

View PostDanLBob, on 21 June 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Far be it from me to get in the way of anyone who wants to buff one of my favourite tanks but I think there are many other vehicles that need attention before the M6. Although ask me again after everything else has been buffed.

Dan

I do agree that the M6 isn't the tank most in need of a buff, definitely plenty of other tanks that need it. Just thought I would highlight the issues that plague it, but I do agree that the 90mm at least makes it barely more adequate than some other tanks in the game. 

Conan #145 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9210 battles
  • [WG] WG
I would like to thank everyone again for continuing to provide suggestions. I will now be unpinning the thread. It does not mean it's closed but we have got your suggestions recorded. Feel free to add more that has not yet been suggested before.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

FramFramson #146 Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

Major

• 36012 battles

One I didn't mention earlier.

Tank Name: AC4

Nation: Australia UK

Tier: 5

Type: TD

Deficiencies: Abysmal PtW and terrain resistance means it never reaches its stated top speed of 60 kmh and seldom has an impact on battles. Grossly inferior in terms of mobility, and DPM when compared the Bromwell, Sherman VC, and even the regular tech tree Cromwell.

Suggested Improvements: This was one of the first tanks in the world with a cast turret, which was a very notable feature. Some more turret armour and maybe 3-4 more PtW to give it acceptable mobility without obsoleting the fast/high DPM Cromwell/Bromwell tanks would allow it to serve as a good trainer for the hull-down style play which characterizes higher tier British tanks, such as the various Centurion derivatives.

Edited by FramFramson, 13 July 2018 - 06:14 AM.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users