Singapore server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

ChiliMan #1 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:16 PM

Corporal

• 6514 battles
Without a doubt the worst server in existence. The level of play is appalling even for a noob like myself. I doubt I'll play on it again.

MagicalFlyingFox #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 28856 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
k

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Ezz #3 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:23 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 62505 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

It was noted a long long time ago that ones WR relates to the player's ability vs that of the average player where they play. So by saying the SG players were appalling, i presume this means you won a lot of battles there?

Personally i like winning battles so i wouldn't be ruling out any server based on that.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

spacewolf #4 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

Space Yolo Best Yolo

• Beta-Tester
  • 68155 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Look it's a good story, but you need more dragons.

I'll help:

Vindictus_Maximus #5 Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

Corporal

• 2145 battles

The Asians have a different way of approaching war, well studied in war academies around the world.

They predominately only attack when they have overwhelming odds, as per the Mongol Hordes right up to the Banzai charges of Saipian, and in the absence of overwhelming odds they will camp heavily Iwo Jima style. Expect many lemming trains on the asian server, and never expect individual acts of bravery.

The Anglo Saxon style is different, far more measured in attack and defense you will find a natural spread to all flanks.

This is why Asians are famous for quick territorial gains that dissolve and collapse quickly, as opposed to the European doctrine that steady grows long lasting empires. On the other side of the coin, this mentality makes asians are excellent in defence and why Europeans have trouble conquering asian countries. 

So if you are on the asian server, learn to play their way. Follow the lemming trains and never isolate yourself. Join in the overwhelming attacks. Never attempt individual sacrificing acts of bravery,because they will prove fruitless.

Conan #6 Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:54 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9292 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostChiliMan, on 13 June 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

Without a doubt the worst server in existence. The level of play is appalling even for a noob like myself. I doubt I'll play on it again.

K bye... I doubt you will use this forum thread again... so I'll close it for you :) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users