Something about the update 1.0.2

Help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ash_Machine #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

Private

• 115 battles
According to the article about update 1.0.2,new players will have new Bootcamp missions and new rewards.But the limit is didn't got a tier VI or higher tier tank yet.If I had bought a premium tank(tier VII) and had joined battles with my premium tank,can I get the reward of Bootcamp?I don't have any tank higher than tier VI except a premium tank. 

wasaabi #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:46 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21785 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/update102-is-here/

"Bootcamp has been significantly improved. A set of combat and Garage missions has been added. At the same time:

• The missions are available to new players (who have fought less than 1000 battles and do not have vehicles of Tier VI and higher) after completion of Bootcamp. The missions help players learn the basic mechanics of the game.
  • Players receive useful in-game property as a reward for completing the missions.

The missions consist of three sets:

• Bootcamp
  • Briefing
  • Road to Glory

After completing all sets, a player gets a token they can exchange for any non-Premium vehicle of Tier VI, even if the player has not researched it yet."

Therefore as you already have a Tier 6 vehicle then you don't qualify for Bootcamp.  Premium tanks of Tier 6 are still counted as Tier 6 vehicles.  You can still use Training Center though.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

Ash_Machine #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:19 PM

Private

• 115 battles

View Postwasaabi, on 14 June 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/update102-is-here/

"Bootcamp has been significantly improved. A set of combat and Garage missions has been added. At the same time:

• The missions are available to new players (who have fought less than 1000 battles and do not have vehicles of Tier VI and higher) after completion of Bootcamp. The missions help players learn the basic mechanics of the game.
  • Players receive useful in-game property as a reward for completing the missions.

The missions consist of three sets:

• Bootcamp
  • Briefing
  • Road to Glory

After completing all sets, a player gets a token they can exchange for any non-Premium vehicle of Tier VI, even if the player has not researched it yet."

Therefore as you already have a Tier 6 vehicle then you don't qualify for Bootcamp.  Premium tanks of Tier 6 are still counted as Tier 6 vehicles.  You can still use Training Center though.

well,thank you very much.

kmtarraz #4 Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:05 AM

Corporal

• 13061 battles
  • [AAS] AAS
The developers sucks so many OP russian tanks and the US lines are now out of playes

CaptainNoch_01 #5 Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:55 AM

Sergeant

• 19860 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Postkmtarraz, on 16 June 2018 - 12:05 AM, said:

The developers sucks so many OP russian tanks and the US lines are now out of playes

I don't see how your point makes any relevance to this topic and your assertion as a whole. US lines are out of players? Wow, please enlighten me as to why I see Pattons and E5s and US TDs every battle. Ironically, I happen to have more battles in US tanks than USSR tanks. That's just me but I am sure there are others out there.

They do make too many OP Russian tanks and many have condemned them like the Obj 268 4 and Defender. Sadly, there are hypocrites who cry about them but plays them. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure the US lines are not the most vulnerable to running out of players.

signature.png

Why do I still play this game? 

basil_liddell_hart #6 Posted 21 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

Corporal

• 34719 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR
Played the new bootcamp today on the test server.  Way better than the previous training missions.  Stopped after that as random battle gameplay on the test server is now irrelevant 

Also tagged with Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users