Exterior camo

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Rahulrocks_97 #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:23 AM

Private

• 8226 battles
  • [UAR-S] UAR-S

can someone explain how we are getting the inventories for mounting exterior camo....i don't know how I earned those inventories..And if i use them on exterior camo...am i wasting something more useful than camo???Pls someone shed some light on this

_EzioAuditore_ #2 Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:29 AM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 58725 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
Do you mean camo styles?

Obj 260 Get! 296/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,71 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

The_average_tanker #3 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:54 AM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10870 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

Well those are the bye products of the old camo system. In the old camo system you could buy camo for a tank for each season. And camo was not movable. if you had camo on a tank earlier and sold the tank you would not get the camo back. You would have it linked with the tank, if you rebought the tank, the camo would be available on it.

In the new camo system, you can apply camo to individual parts of the tank (like hull, turret, gun, etc even though only the hull counts). You can also move the camo. if you sell a tank you will have that camo available for application to other tanks.

When the system was implemented (in 9.18?), then the camo for all the tanks we had sold but had camo was added into the garage. So they presently can be used on any tank.

Rahulrocks_97 #4 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:17 PM

Private

• 8226 battles
  • [UAR-S] UAR-S
well...

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 20 June 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Well those are the bye products of the old camo system. In the old camo system you could buy camo for a tank for each season. And camo was not movable. if you had camo on a tank earlier and sold the tank you would not get the camo back. You would have it linked with the tank, if you rebought the tank, the camo would be available on it.

In the new camo system, you can apply camo to individual parts of the tank (like hull, turret, gun, etc even though only the hull counts). You can also move the camo. if you sell a tank you will have that camo available for application to other tanks.

When the system was implemented (in 9.18?), then the camo for all the tanks we had sold but had camo was added into the garage. So they presently can be used on any tank.

well tnx for the help....so according to your input it is like that i will get my inventories back if I sell that particular tank that i have mounted a camo(the custom ones in the exterior tab) on.....As i won't spend money on this game as I am a regular guy I am not able to mount the other camo which requires gold to be used.....tnx for the help again ..

Rahulrocks_97 #5 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

Private

• 8226 battles
  • [UAR-S] UAR-S

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 20 June 2018 - 03:29 AM, said:

Do you mean camo styles?

Yup the camo ones in the exterior tab next to the service tab...I used the inventories in the custom style( the first 2 camos) in my OBJ 704(the summer style camo)...... I dont know how i got those inventories in order to mount camo....So is it reusable?? if I sell that particular tank on which I mounted the camo on will I get my inventories back???...and is there anything which is more useful that can be done with those inventories other than exterior camo??

Rahulrocks_97 #6 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

Private

• 8226 battles
  • [UAR-S] UAR-S
I used the inventories in the custom style( the first 2 camos) in my OBJ 704(the summer style camo)...... I dont know how i got those inventories in order to mount camo....So is it reusable?? if I sell that particular tank on which I mounted the camo on will I get my inventories back???...and is there anything which is more useful that can be done with those inventories other than exterior camo??

The_average_tanker #7 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10870 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

View PostRahulrocks_97, on 25 June 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

I used the inventories in the custom style( the first 2 camos) in my OBJ 704(the summer style camo)...... I dont know how i got those inventories in order to mount camo....So is it reusable?? if I sell that particular tank on which I mounted the camo on will I get my inventories back???...and is there anything which is more useful that can be done with those inventories other than exterior camo??

As per the new camo system the styles are reusable. before the new camo system came i bought camo on all my tier 1s and sold them. when 9.18 hit, i had all the camos in the inventory. You should be getting these back when you sell the tank. just note that the camo bonus will apply even if the camo is applied to the hull only. So if you are just grinding through a tank, just apply the camo to the hull.

JOC469 #8 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:31 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 68067 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS
Every player gets 3 camos for each country and for each map type. They are reusable.

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

Rahulrocks_97 #9 Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:01 PM

Private

• 8226 battles
  • [UAR-S] UAR-S

So if I sell my tank on which I mounted the camo(custom type-the free ones)..I will get back those inventories?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users