MISSING CAMO, toolkit,extinquisher,first aid kit.,,all tanks..?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

oinky_fun #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:23 PM

Private

• 9684 battles
  • [LEGIA] LEGIA

Hi have Aslain mod 1.0.2.104...and all my tanks...have 

NO CAMO

all the boxes for fire ext,tool kits and first kits are all empty

sure i can put nre ones in...did that come back go blank again???

can any one help???

see atached file...

Attached Files

• Attached File   camo gone.jpg   127.96K

JOC469 #2 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 66555 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS
Most likely a mod issue. You can resupply the consumable by clicking on the button and selecting the ones you want. 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

Ephys #3 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

Sergeant

• Forum Moderator
  • 22882 battles
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR
This is mod issue... please uninstall mod first.... 

if this thing still occured please consider to contact Costumer Support on here 

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/ 

Thanks!

oinky_fun #4 Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

Private

• 9684 battles
  • [LEGIA] LEGIA

Hi have taken your advice and uninstalled Alsian mod using Revo uninstaller...as of 24 JUNE2018 @ NZT1917hrs the CAMO on all my tanks is missing..i look in the EXTERIOR>> CAMOFLAGE and some of it is there for about 3 tanks worth

also all the tanks i click on have all of their equipment slots empty...ie no tool,no ext,no first aid kit which is what i equiped them with.

ALL my tanks as i remember has summer,winter,desert CAMO and of course the small kits of tools,first aid,and fire extinquisher..

I did not go through my whole tank and remove them...thats crazy...can you advise what has happened...i have never had any ASLAIN mod problems over 1year.

have started ticket with customer support....

Flying_Elite #5 Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

Always blame Hema!

• Forum Moderator
  • 26563 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Have you recently shared your details with a friend?

Spoiler

oinky_fun #6 Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

Private

• 9684 battles
  • [LEGIA] LEGIA
Hi yeah ..no am adult...that possibility is as likely as the following..."That I gave my password to a Nigerian claiming to be my long lost brother , but he informs me he needs funds of $10,000 to get a bus fare to go dive for a bag of loot left hidden in a soviet sub 100 leagues down in shark infested waters and fed by ISIS, by our relative transgender pirate ancestor, who actually is also known as Sue by the local PD and who invented the first botox treatment using squid byproducts which found their way into a train drivers stomach who felt ill while doing his 5-9 on a express Siberian train pulling LPG wagons,which failed to negotiate a turn, while he was halfway out of his window heaving his stomach contents onto nomadic herdsmen,whereby wiping out the only last known colony of cute pure white baby seals destined to cover the fur of supermodels on the up and coming Donald Trump Miss Universe fashion in Milan.The organiser of the show heard of the seals demise while getting distracted on a narrow section of a ski run overlooking the sharp craigs of the advanced ski trail which she knew was not a good idea being especially after she started an avalanche from the ringing which wiped out a picturesque sheep herders village.,the postcards of which could not be sold again and drove the souvenare sellers bankrupt from a drop in sales"......but thanks for asking, i dont believe there has been a breach.." unless od course it was the CIA substation office out in Tangiers that was resonsible because their cellphones were the onlyones turned on while ring the Fashion organiser.."..lol

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users