• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

mechanizedchaos #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:12 PM

Private

• 54188 battles

Dear all coming to or starting on the SEA World of Russian Tanks Server,

Tips:

1. All Players spam gold

2. All players when not spamming gold, run and hide and are cowards.

3. Don't bother trusting any team member in any form of battle, because all players are selfish on this server (no wonder why with the rewards base in games making you lose credits all the time).

4. All tank genres do the complete opposite of what they are supposed to be doing. a. LT's don't scout and hide and act as TD's b. HT's, act like TD's. c. TD's act like heavy tanks. d. Any Russian medium is and is capable to be a scout, heavy, medium, or TD as it chooses. e. Arty is more toxic, horrid and painful than any other server.

5. Most players are children and play on a mobile phone, so expect to be shot at, rammed and erratic play.

6. Expect no fun, WOT,basically on any server, is not fun anymore, and a pay to win paradise of bad character and noob's.

7. IF YOU PLAY- PLAY ONLY RUSSIAN VEHICLES, especially MEDIUMS and your guaranteed to have a fair and balanced game against all the German, UK, US, Japanese, Italian (yes not a joke) Swedish (yes again not a joke) and Chinese tanks (funnily they are exact copies of Russian, but SORRY..... not Russian so suffer for it).

8. Did I say expect no fun anymore....needs to be said twice.

Your experience will be enhanced by WG's lack of empathy, ignorance of player complaints and resolution, expectation of wallets opening to have fun, total disregard for fair and balanced maps that promote fair play and not one sided hope on getting the North or South of certain maps, the worst match making system in gaming history, where YOU...yes YOU, can be cannon fodder for tier 10 gold spamming nitwits, in your $100 tier 8 premium tank you got for your birthday,and fair and balanced use of your parents credit cards.

HAVE FUN......Sorry denied, fun costs money!!

Edited by mechanizedchaos, 20 June 2018 - 10:15 PM.

ThomChen114 #2 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:03 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 37201 battles

View Postmechanizedchaos, on 20 June 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

Dear all coming to or starting on the SEA World of Russian Tanks Server,

Tips:

1. All Players spam gold
They're called premium rounds since you can't buy them with gold anymore. And dabbing that 2 key isn't an auto "I WIN". It's more of "I'll pay more to increase my chances". And I can almost understand that if a lower tier tank is resorting to firing premium ammo to deal with a high tier tank, but not when its the other way around.

2. All players when not spamming gold, run and hide and are cowards. 
Or aren't flush with credits to spend and waste, and also don't want to get spotted. 

3. Don't bother trusting any team member in any form of battle, because all players are selfish on this server (no wonder why with the rewards base in games making you lose credits all the time). 
The language barrier can be an issue, but you have to make a gamble and decide whom to trust and whom you can work with. Recently QB posted a video about risk and reward, and how you have to take a lot into consideration and assess whether its worth backing up an ally or expecting others to back you up.

4. All tank genres do the complete opposite of what they are supposed to be doing. a. LT's don't scout and hide and act as TD's b. HT's, act like TD's. c. TD's act like heavy tanks. d. Any Russian medium is and is capable to be a scout, heavy, medium, or TD as it chooses. e. Arty is more toxic, horrid and painful than any other server. 
A.) It's a tough life being an LT nowadays, but aside from the early game spotting, there's not much an LT can do to influence a battle mid-game unless its in a more open map that allows passive spotting. But the longer an LT can survive (and that can mean hanging back) and conserve their HP, the more effective they can become during the late game hunting down lonely wounded tanks.
B.)
Some HTs are not suited to play like a brawling HT. Tanks like the Tiger is better off sniping from afar (at first), while autoloader HTs like the AMX series and Swedes can't sustain a brawl due to their burst damage and long reload afterward. And bottom tier HTs don't do so hot when facing higher tier MTs and HTs.
C.) Some TDs are pretty good at being HTs, but should not be unsupported. A T95 is perfect for leading an assault but should have backup to cover its flanks. Even the Bobject isn't invulnerable from the sides. 
D.)
 then why don't all players just play those tanks instead of anything else? Because impossible as it may sound, not all players can do well in them. Sure, they've got a lot going for them and are quite flexible, but some players prefer tanks with a more dedicated and focused role and stats.
E.) Getting hit by artillery isn't fun no matter which server, but either you're sitting in the open or are a high-value target (doubtful), then either get smart or get cover. Or both.

5. Most players are children and play on a mobile phone, so expect to be shot at, rammed and erratic play. 
Give WoT Blitz a try, maybe you'll prefer that yourself.

6. Expect no fun, WOT, basically on any server, is not fun anymore, and a pay to win paradise of bad character and noobs. 
And yet we're still here. No online multiplayer game is perfect, and each has its own issues. 

7. IF YOU PLAY- PLAY ONLY RUSSIAN VEHICLES, especially MEDIUMS and your guaranteed to have a fair and balanced game against all the German, UK, US, Japanese, Italian (yes not a joke) Swedish (yes again not a joke) and Chinese tanks (funnily they are exact copies of Russian, but SORRY..... not Russian so suffer for it). 
Back to your previous point on 4D, yes Russian mediums are fairly well-balanced tanks that can fulfill a lot of battlefield roles, but they cannot replace every other tank. They cannot trade shot-for-shot, most of them have difficulty contesting ridges and hills, an autoloader can shred you to pieces and their armor isn't shellproof. You also forgot about the French, but that's understandable. 

8. Did I say expect no fun anymore....needs to be said twice. 
And yet you're still here. Perhaps it's time to find a new online hobby.

Edited by ThomChen114, 21 June 2018 - 12:04 AM.

Owned Tier 10s: Obj 907, IS-7, Obj 140, M60, M48A5 Patton, STB-1, WZ-111 5A, 113, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror, Badger

_CrystalClear_ #3 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:46 AM

Bish Bash Bosh

• 17458 battles
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
Quit playing. Problem solved.
Spoiler

wasaabi #4 Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:23 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23607 battles
  • [BIGD] BIGD

Moved to the appropriate forum.

~Wasaabi

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

JOC469 #5 Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 69631 battles

So much is wrong with the OP sperg it makes it kind of funny yet sad at the same time.

OPs account appears to be for the WoT PC ASIA server. The SEA server ‘disappeared’ long ago. Gameplay may be different between the AU and SG peripheries depending on the time of day and server population as well as any special events going on.

If all players spam premium rounds (as they can be bought with credits not just gold) does that mean the OP spams them too?

Sir_Direkin #6 Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:15 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

1. You don't get much of that at low or mid tiers. Pretty much the only people who spam premium at those tiers are either stat padders or shitters... the former being a subset of the latter. Tier VIII and up... yeah... it can get pretty pathetic.

2. I don't share that observation.

3. This one's a bit of a mixed bag. There are certain moves on certain maps I won't make anymore as I'm almost guaranteed to not get any support. You just have to get better at recognising which individuals to support/are likely to support you based on what they're doing.

4. A) I don't share that observation either. Perhaps what you're seeing as LTs playing as TDs is LTs making use of vision mechanics. Going forwards, spot, pull back far enough that they can get shots into enemies without getting spotted themselves, most especially when there's no soft cover. You can expect tier VII+ LTs to have >445m spot range on the move. As some of the softest targets in the game, they really don't want to take too much damage, especially early in a match; they'll need those hitpoints for late game where vision becomes of paramount importance. B) "Support" heavies are an actual thing. They're not meant to brawl. On the other hand you do get certain types of heavies that attract a 'special' type of player, most notably the heavily armoured East Asian ones with derpy guns that can usually be found at the back trying to snipe. C) Some TDs are built for brawling. All that armour on a Jagdtiger isn't just for decoration.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

Vindictus_Maximus #7 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:39 AM

Sergeant

• 12517 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

The Asian mentality is different to the European style, so if you play with the asians, you need to play like them.

Think about Asians in warfare, you think of the Mongal hordes reaching Europe, the Japansese blitz through the Pacific and China in WW2, The Chinese mass attack through the 38th parallel in the Korean war, Tet offensive in the Vietnam war. The Asians are superb defensive fighters, and are aggressive in offense when they have numerical superiority. But their ultimate weakness is when they attack they always overextend so while their attacks are impressive, the gains always rapidly dissolve. They have this style in sport like football, and indeed in business. Look at the rapid rise of China right now. They will overextend and get checkmated by the Ameicans and Europeans for sure, they do not have the mentality to create long lasting geographical empires like the Europeans do, and history has shown this over and over.

The Asians are highly defensive unless they have overwhelming odds, but if they get overmatch on you they will swarm you. So if you are playing with the asians, follow their lemming trains in an attack. And dont expect to get easy kills against them like you get on the AU server where you always get the fool Aussie or Kiwi making a lone push on a flank. . But when they go on the attack, so long as you are not isolated and in a strong position, they will often overextend and drive straight intop your strong defence, becaue once aisns start their attack they find it hard to stop.

All nations and cultures have inherent weaknesses and strengths. Understand them, dont expect them to conform to your style though. If you go on the SG server and play like an Aussie, you will get smoked.

Edited by Vindictus_Maximus, 21 June 2018 - 07:41 AM.

Ezz #8 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:51 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
You may be over reading this vindictus. Imo is more that most pubbies are just pretty damned ordinary. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Zynth #9 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 27023 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I prefer the TL;DR Conservative Asian Values™.

Welcome back, friend. 7th March 2021.

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

ksthegreat91 #10 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

Corporal

• 15477 battles

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 20 June 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

The Asian mentality is different to the European style, so if you play with the asians, you need to play like them.

Think about Asians in warfare, you think of the Mongal hordes reaching Europe, the Japansese blitz through the Pacific and China in WW2, The Chinese mass attack through the 38th parallel in the Korean war, Tet offensive in the Vietnam war. The Asians are superb defensive fighters, and are aggressive in offense when they have numerical superiority. But their ultimate weakness is when they attack they always overextend so while their attacks are impressive, the gains always rapidly dissolve. They have this style in sport like football, and indeed in business. Look at the rapid rise of China right now. They will overextend and get checkmated by the Ameicans and Europeans for sure, they do not have the mentality to create long lasting geographical empires like the Europeans do, and history has shown this over and over.

The Asians are highly defensive unless they have overwhelming odds, but if they get overmatch on you they will swarm you. So if you are playing with the asians, follow their lemming trains in an attack. And dont expect to get easy kills against them like you get on the AU server where you always get the fool Aussie or Kiwi making a lone push on a flank. . But when they go on the attack, so long as you are not isolated and in a strong position, they will often overextend and drive straight intop your strong defence, becaue once aisns start their attack they find it hard to stop.

All nations and cultures have inherent weaknesses and strengths. Understand them, dont expect them to conform to your style though. If you go on the SG server and play like an Aussie, you will get smoked.

So Asians are basically the Zergs.

Puggsley #11 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:02 AM

Major

• 76345 battles

Are you basing this on your approach to the game?

You use "all players" a lot, but the only player you can be sure about is yourself.

Congrats though on a pretty amusing thread, I got a good chuckle from your post!

And as a side note, if the ruskie meds are so awesome and easy to play, then what are you doing in that Object 140????

Edited by Puggsley, 21 June 2018 - 11:14 AM.

_EzioAuditore_ #12 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:09 AM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 65806 battles
lol what, where do you come up with this nonsense.

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

FramFramson #13 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

Major

• 62545 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 20 June 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

lol what, where do you come up with this nonsense.

The same place they all do...

The_average_tanker #14 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:00 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 13054 battles
  • [MCOAJ] MCOAJ

All i can say is, due to the lower population on the asian server, i find the teams better on asia than on the other servers (i have tried EU).

A guy who has played on EU, NA and Asia commented that in general Asia has less reds per team than the other servers. So i would think we are better of than most other servers. also average stats on tanks.gg and wotlabs also show the same.

ksthegreat91 #15 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Corporal

• 15477 battles

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 21 June 2018 - 04:00 AM, said:

All i can say is, due to the lower population on the asian server, i find the teams better on asia than on the other servers (i have tried EU).

A guy who has played on EU, NA and Asia commented that in general Asia has less reds per team than the other servers. So i would think we are better of than most other servers. also average stats on tanks.gg and wotlabs also show the same.

Ikr? [edited] them ang mo

Edit: that's just a joke.

Edited by ksthegreat91, 21 June 2018 - 12:07 PM.

derekPo #16 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:08 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15053 battles
  • [KEBAB] KEBAB

Do it. Play world of tanks. Do it. Do it some more. Just play world of tanks. Go ahead.

mechanizedchaos #17 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

Private

• 54188 battles

View PostThomChen114, on 21 June 2018 - 12:03 AM, said:

View PostJOC469, on 21 June 2018 - 04:42 AM, said:

So much is wrong with the OP sperg it makes it kind of funny yet sad at the same time.

OPs account appears to be for the WoT PC ASIA server. The SEA server ‘disappeared’ long ago. Gameplay may be different between the AU and SG peripheries depending on the time of day and server population as well as any special events going on.

If all players spam premium rounds (as they can be bought with credits not just gold) does that mean the OP spams them too?

No Actually I don't just load gold and click on my skill button to win, I try at all times to find weak spots first, most tanks I don't even carry premium rounds. However the prolific use of these rounds is what I am complaining about. Its just too easy for players nowadays to click the 2 key, which costs more credits. hence pay to win, don't be blind and stop trying to justify it.

mechanizedchaos #18 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

Private

• 54188 battles

View PostderekPo, on 21 June 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

Do it. Play world of tanks. Do it. Do it some more. Just play world of tanks. Go ahead.

LOL

View PostPuggsley, on 21 June 2018 - 11:02 AM, said:

Are you basing this on your approach to the game?

You use "all players" a lot, but the only player you can be sure about is yourself.

Congrats though on a pretty amusing thread, I got a good chuckle from your post!

And as a side note, if the ruskie meds are so awesome and easy to play, then what are you doing in that Object 140????

used to have an Obj 140, have not in years, 38k games I played on the NA server before regretfully transferring to this server. Gameplay is terrible on this server, maybe I will just play it like the player base here, spam gold, run away from team mates in trouble, camp and preserve my pixels like a noob

mechanizedchaos #19 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:20 PM

Private

• 54188 battles

View Postksthegreat91, on 21 June 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Thanks Confucius

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #20 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:32 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles

View Postksthegreat91, on 21 June 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Only in CW or any team fight, dumb zerg rush are offen seen there. In random, its turtle terran with occasional tryhard in plat pushing a lane :P

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users