The cowards that play the game

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Sir_Direkin #21 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:43 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX
It accelerates oxidation of metals and dissolves rocks! Just imagine what that's doing inside of you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

MagicalFlyingFox #22 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35566 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 24 June 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

The game would be far more enjoyable if losses only had an effect on credits earned.

You should not be punished in XP earning and mission failures because you were stuck with a bad team, this is the biggest source of game toxicity.

does he really deserve exp if he dies within the first minute?

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #23 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
Its very dangerous for sure. Drinking, like 7L of it could kill you.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

DanLBob #24 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:53 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 27282 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 24 June 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

does he really deserve exp if he dies within the first minute?

Gee MFF, OT much?

Dan

MagicalFlyingFox #25 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:54 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35566 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS
go drink some dihydrogen monoxide dan

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

CrankyCheese #26 Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:03 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 83487 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostChiliMan, on 23 June 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

Why hasn't the game got some way of banning people for a period of time who cowardly hide or sit back and throw a game while others do the best to win it? 

Or is it like WoT's way of dealing with cheating which is slightly reactive to say the least.

Off Topic ; User Warned , Thread Moved to Specific Section 
~Ephys

I think those cowards you are pointing out are called Unicum players they are just [edited] using others as bait and canon fodder to make more damage and get their stats up because they are in real life losers. 

If Wargaming added a Medal for Valor for players who win battles by being in the heat of battles backing up and saving team mates then we know who the real in game hero's are.

P.S. I'm Not bagging all Unicum players about 20% of them are Great Players the other 80% are just [edited]!

Zynth #27 Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:49 PM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 27020 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Good@tenks, bad@lyfe.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #28 Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:16 PM

Captain

• 50206 battles

View PostChiliMan, on 23 June 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:

Why hasn't the game got some way of banning people for a period of time who cowardly hide or sit back and throw a game while others do the best to win it? 

Or is it like WoT's way of dealing with cheating which is slightly reactive to say the least.

Off Topic ; User Warned , Thread Moved to Specific Section 
~Ephys

are u talking about arty players??? Seriously the most disgusting kind of people who play this game......even a parrot or a monkey would be able to "succeed" playing arty by simply shooting red dots in the screen (me), it doesnt need a single brain cell to play that "thing". Every single game getting 3 arty in the enemy team and getting focus sucks, and then there is those kind of arty that can shoot through anything because of WG "balanced" arty and realistic that use sky vision to hit tanks at 90 degrees angle from the sky toilet view... Insane gun arc, insane reload, "balanced" stun mechanics, and people say its balanced....

this people have really nothing better to do, should have time cap to use arty since WG dont wanna nerf it in fact. You cant spell "camper" without  "arty"//

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 24 June 2018 - 02:14 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #29 Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

Captain

• 50206 battles

View PostCranky1, on 24 June 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

I think those cowards you are pointing out are called Unicum players they are just [edited] using others as bait and canon fodder to make more damage and get their stats up because they are in real life losers. 

If Wargaming added a Medal for Valor for players who win battles by being in the heat of battles backing up and saving team mates then we know who the real in game hero's are.

P.S. I'm Not bagging all Unicum players about 20% of them are Great Players the other 80% are just [edited]!

seriously by 70k battles u still havent realize that red line sniping is virtually impossible to deal dmg lets not mention the assist dmg required for 3 marking stuff that unicuns do??? good stats dont make good players, good players make good stats. And even if a sniper/red liner have 60% win ratio after 70k battles, he still doing something better than you for his team lol...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 24 June 2018 - 05:55 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

_KayGeraint_ #30 Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:05 PM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 63328 battles

View PostCranky1, on 24 June 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

Funny how most unicum or superunicum players are usually in front of their team, hence why they usually win more. Maybe they just don't go stupid positions and die.

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

Ezz #31 Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74643 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 24 June 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

seriously by 70k battles u still havent realize that red line sniping is virtually impossible to deal dmg lets not mention the assist dmg required for 3 marking stuff that unicuns do??? good stats dont make good players, good players make good stats. And even if a sniper/red liner have 60% win ratio after 70k battles, he still doing something better than you for his team lol...

Blame QB i guess.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #32 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

Captain

• 50206 battles

View PostEzz, on 24 June 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

Blame QB i guess.

yep QB is mad coz there are a tons of other players/streamers that are much better than him, most of his good battles happens when he plays aggressively & share hp.

unicums know that sharing HP is matter of situation awereness and can help your self to stay longer in battle, yellow or other shit stat players are the ones who dont understand these kind of mechanics.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Wolvenworks #33 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:14 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 15302 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
zounds sounds like someone had too much grinding. looks like a borderline case of Post-Grind Meltdown. someone better pour this guy some Dihydrogen Monoxide before he overheats into a seizure spam

ChiliMan #34 Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:54 AM

Corporal

• 10832 battles

My tactics as a noob.

The T29 camps near the base on Serene Coast. Myself in a KV-1S and two TD's go to the right flank.

The enemy pushes with 3 tanks covered by a TD up the gully.

I swing into the gully to meet them covered by one of the TD's as there's none of the enemy on the far right of the eastern flank (possibly the wrong move).

The T-29 stays at the base. He is in game because he occasionally moves but not far.

A leopard comes from the western side under the railway to help but is annihilated.

I kill a Pz.IV H and a KV-1S but by this time I have two tanks that have flanked me on the far eastern side of the gully and are attacking me from behind and I'm killed.

Meanwhile the T-29 and two other tanks hug the base. They get overwhelmed.

The T-29 gets the highest damage and yet fails to help at any critical time during the game.

He has played over double the battles that I have but lets his team down when he is our most powerful HT.

ChiliMan #35 Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:12 AM

Corporal

• 10832 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 25 June 2018 - 04:05 AM, said:

yep QB is mad coz there are a tons of other players/streamers that are much better than him, most of his good battles happens when he plays aggressively & share hp.

unicums know that sharing HP is matter of situation awereness and can help your self to stay longer in battle, yellow or other shit stat players are the ones who dont understand these kind of mechanics.

'unicums know that sharing HP is matter of situation awereness and can help your self to stay longer in battle.' — I agree.

'yellow or other shit stat players are the ones who dont understand these kind of mechanics.' — I disagree. Speaking for myself I constantly try and improve every game although I sometimes do something stupid. I realise that it's not just about kills and damage but also spotting, receiving damage from spotting and survival all make a difference. If I was better I could win more games. Even when I see that a game is lost I try and play the best I can and survive the longest time even though my survival rate is not very good  (22.24%). 

Most of you have probably never been that low but it is very difficult to climb up the ladder when you fall to just above 47% but it is possible because I'm proving it but I'm only playing about 4 - 5 tanks atm.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #36 Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:02 AM

Captain

• 50206 battles

View PostChiliMan, on 26 June 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

'unicums know that sharing HP is matter of situation awereness and can help your self to stay longer in battle.' — I agree.

'yellow or other shit stat players are the ones who dont understand these kind of mechanics.' — I disagree. Speaking for myself I constantly try and improve every game although I sometimes do something stupid. I realise that it's not just about kills and damage but also spotting, receiving damage from spotting and survival all make a difference. If I was better I could win more games. Even when I see that a game is lost I try and play the best I can and survive the longest time even though my survival rate is not very good  (22.24%). 

Most of you have probably never been that low but it is very difficult to climb up the ladder when you fall to just above 47% but it is possible because I'm proving it but I'm only playing about 4 - 5 tanks atm.

u are only 4k battle and seem to know a lot more than me when i was 4k battles. By 10k battles i was still using binos on T57 heavy and had problem doing "sharing HP / trading" calculations, although now these things seems more natural like riding a bicycle with ocasional mistakes of risk assessment.

But i am not speaking for myself, i am speaking for the unicuns i have seen in these 35k battles i have so far. 

Good luck you are on the right way. GG

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 June 2018 - 08:03 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

FramFramson #37 Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

Major

• 50209 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

View PostThomChen114, on 23 June 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

inb4 it makes our frogs gay

It certainly has a profound effect on amphibian reproduction rates.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

ChiliMan #38 Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:11 AM

Corporal

• 10832 battles

NameWasStolenStresslevel I played for two years before I deleted my account and left. I had a WR of 51% from memory so I was an average player. Also had about four or five tier X tanks from memory. I've returned to the game after about two and a half years (maybe more) break and have had to start from scratch again. A lot has changed since those days.

I watch vids of some unicum players to try and learn better ways to do things. 

neokai #39 Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:10 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

View PostChiliMan, on 26 June 2018 - 06:12 AM, said:

''yellow or other shit stat players are the ones who dont understand these kind of mechanics.' — I disagree. Speaking for myself I constantly try and improve every game although I sometimes do something stupid. I realise that it's not just about kills and damage but also spotting, receiving damage from spotting and survival all make a difference. If I was better I could win more games. Even when I see that a game is lost I try and play the best I can and survive the longest time even though my survival rate is not very good  (22.24%). 

Your survival rate is pretty average imo, because SR measures whether you are alive by game's end, so expect it to be <40% with most players hovering around 25-28% iirc. A better metric to determine if you are not yolo-dying too often is avg battle time (if you have a way to collate and view it).

There's enough collation between kills/damage and victories that it's generally accepted to have a cause/effect relationship. It's not the defining cause, but upping kills/damage does lead to winning more.

P.S. Non-sequitur, one early review technique that worked for me is to describe what the enemy's tactics were in a game and how that wound up winning the battle for them. Since it's objectively about other people winning fights, my mindset is entirely on reverse-engineering why that method worked in that one battle.

Spoiler

ChiliMan #40 Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:13 AM

Corporal

• 10832 battles

I don't disagree. I'm trying to improve skills across the board including my SR. Victories are at 49.42% but it was as low as 47% so I'm happy with that so far. RNG has been relatively kind in the last week or so.

HR is at 61.74 but that's gradually improving. I play mainly supporting role and LT's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users