• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Conan #21 Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9249 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostBash_sh, on 27 June 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

interesting "We are aware of them and we're working to making abusive players punished"

so will accounts be punished or players, as these "players" have multiple accounts.

as stated in the original post, they were all "alt" accounts, created by a particular player

When a rule is violated, we perform checks, such as IP checks among other things, especially when an account looks like an alternate account. 
If you have irrefutable proof that a violation has been made using an alt account and that you can link it to a "main" account, then I suggest you submit the evidence to support to help us speed up the process of investigations. 
As per the above, I have stated that the investigations are on going that is handled mainly by a separate team, in a different office than we are, in a different country and timezone. As such, I appreciate your patience as it is an on going process. 

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #22 Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:57 PM

Is the order a blue mountain?

• Beta-Tester
  • 66516 battles
But we don't have access to the data. ;)

You silence those who speak the truth, and you wonder why everyone is talking rubbish

You reward those who win by cheating, and you wonder why you can't produce people who can win while playing fairly

You punish people who put in effort to play, and you wonder why all who remain are the unmotivated

Ezz #23 Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 61654 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Side note, i gather if you let someone use your account and they do something to get your account banned, that's now tough luck in the EULA (and fair enough too). But if one alt does something that gets itself banned, does that also get your other accounts banned?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

stewie17 #24 Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:32 AM

Corporal

• 75946 battles
  • [-AKA-] -AKA-
hi, does the rewards stack? Should you just play one class ( striker/ midfield/defender ) or can you play all three classes and conceivably get 3 bunch of rewards ?

southerner #25 Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:18 AM

Captain

• 13580 battles
  • [2MEKE] 2MEKE
Football-------------- Its only a game.
indignatio regis nuntii mortis et vir sapiens placabit ea 

CelestiaLudenberg #26 Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

First lieutenant

• 16189 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

View PostFlying_Elite, on 26 June 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

Pft only a double trailer, work on them quads

I raise to you the 7-trailer

3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, STA-1, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.

Flying_Elite #27 Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Always blame Hema!

• Forum Moderator
  • 26563 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 28 June 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

I raise to you the 7-trailer

This is a shit picture but according to the site this rig towed 29 trailers

Spoiler

MagicalFlyingFox #28 Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:54 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 28414 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
But you only need 6 for this

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #29 Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:50 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 66516 battles

Or is there at least a mod that tells us whether the opponent team in a replay is legit? With the tournament coming up.

I'm sure the losers would be more than enthusiastic to help check the validity of the match. This way you have way more eyes than just two underpaid S-pass support staff.

You silence those who speak the truth, and you wonder why everyone is talking rubbish

You reward those who win by cheating, and you wonder why you can't produce people who can win while playing fairly

You punish people who put in effort to play, and you wonder why all who remain are the unmotivated

_ChronoTrigger_ #30 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:37 AM

Private

• 6420 battles
  • [AGILA] AGILA
I can still see someone with what 31 matches only?? with 93.55% win rate

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #31 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 66516 battles

View Post_ChronoTrigger_, on 30 June 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

I can still see someone with what 31 matches only?? with 93.55% win rate

Considering they still haven't given out the rewards for the first week nor any news of the tournament that is going to happen next week, I'd say they're still WIP. Hopefully actually before the tournament date.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #32 Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:07 PM

Destroyer of WoT

• 20192 battles
It would be nasty if suddenly the rule change at last min that you need 1k game minimum to get the prize :D. I would do that just for lol.

Anyone know how to put meme on sig, plss PM me, tq.

Ezz #33 Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 61654 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 01 July 2018 - 12:07 AM, said:

It would be nasty if suddenly the rule change at last min that you need 1k game minimum to get the prize :D. I would do that just for lol.

They don't need to. They already have 'don't be a [edited]' in most of their conditions.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #34 Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:06 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 66516 battles

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 30 June 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

Lol what next, changing President candidate requirement to "must be chief executive of a company with an average of $500 million in shareholders' equity for the most recent three years in that office, and which is profitable after taxes" 6 months before the election?

stewiejp #35 Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:58 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 40160 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Watching this situation with great interest - Conan has already indicated they are looking at it.

Love it how players/teams/clans/groups consistently look at ways to cheat..... I wonder what they would tell the kids, "Dad - where did you get that good looking football on the mantle piece?" (do people still have mantle pieces?) - "I cheated to get in in an online game, son. But used a 2nd account to stop myself getting in trouble should I get caught!" :child:

Unsure if a "Brand New Player"  having a 100% win rate/perfect score for 15 games on the trot is enough proof in itself. Though the fact they were not brave enough to use their main accounts also tells they knew that rules were being broken.

Love the Big Rig photos lads(!) - though it took me a few days to "get it". :facepalm:

Justice would be Ezz's idea - run the IP checks and if it can be proven then hit the main account as part of the FPP as well. If they are the kind of person who cheats it may equate to their 2nd strike and = a perma ban as well. It is really easy to work out how they did this - hopefully WG can see the consistent team line ups if not the replays themselves. :izmena:

#GetOnBoard Studios - Where the Magic Happens: www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp     https://www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

glennso #36 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:19 PM

Rocks need a nerf

• Beta-Tester
  • 22510 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE
when will rewards be given out because considering some of the rewards are prem day timing is impt

Clerin #37 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:20 PM

Sergeant

• 22642 battles
  • [_MW_] _MW_

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 30 June 2018 - 11:06 PM, said:

Lol what next, changing President candidate requirement to "must be chief executive of a company with an average of $500 million in shareholders' equity for the most recent three years in that office, and which is profitable after taxes" 6 months before the election?

LOL sounds like what happened here

Mrlucky4 #38 Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:15 AM

Corporal

• 13307 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View Postglennso, on 03 July 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

when will rewards be given out because considering some of the rewards are prem day timing is impt

Probably after 10 days the stage ends, i.e 2nd stage ended on 3rd july so i guess we will received rewards between like 13-15 july

"why is arty called scumbags, noob ect. when they need the most skill to hit the target? i think the real scumbags are the HT,MT,LT,TD's that drown themself when they are on full hp and is the last tank alive against like maybe 2 enemys that are on low hp. I really get mad at that."

Mrlucky4 #39 Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:21 AM

Corporal

• 13307 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 26 June 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

lmao it just isn't possible to get such high win rates even in platoon with 3 good players, i would say getting above 80% would be possible only for good players like moudame etc who are playing solo or a triple platoon of very good players from the top few clans. And of course the mere fact that most of the people on the top few positions are alts or always the same few players suggests that they are probably either rigging or using aimbots(i remember in the previous one pretty much the whole of TCW clan were running aimbots and pretty much winning close to 50 games in a row?). 

I hope WG tracks their IP and bans both their alt and their main. I suspect it will be be the usual suspects who have cheated before and don't want to get perma banned.

I think it's quite easy, i.e i was playing with my friends in platoon that i usually never plays and we were not even using VC, playing for fun and we still manage to pull WR above 90%(20 games), Even tho i am not very good at it but still i think if you play with proper teammate and communication i think you can easily pull over 95% in randoms
"why is arty called scumbags, noob ect. when they need the most skill to hit the target? i think the real scumbags are the HT,MT,LT,TD's that drown themself when they are on full hp and is the last tank alive against like maybe 2 enemys that are on low hp. I really get mad at that."

DanDan_Strong #40 Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:22 AM

Corporal

• 9007 battles

View PostConan, on 27 June 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

Hello, 

I apologize for not responding sooner. Please know that investigations on cheating in Football Mode are on going. The dev team are leading this investigation, however we have put forward very suspicious accounts as well for priority checks. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of them and we're working to making abusive players punished. Please be aware that we have already given red cards to several players and they have been kicked out of the mode. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

So, who will get the PRIZE and seed for silver cup without 1st cheaters. 2nd and 3rd gonna replace the upper PRIZES? or just dismissed? 

Edited by DanDan_Strong, 09 July 2018 - 07:25 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users