Sorry!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Drunk_Thug #1 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:02 AM

First lieutenant

• 39405 battles

To the people who have been chatting to me in game for platoons/chat after battle comments or just general chat. I am not ignoring you, i am chat banned! Sorry.

To the mods(not disputing decision). Is there an option to ban me for general chat if/was abusive/rude/ME(most likely).

But leave open ability to talk to platoon mates or respond to chat someone else starts in garage?

Thanks.

Drunk_Thug

Edited by Drunk_Thug, 30 June 2018 - 09:03 AM.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Ezz #2 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64151 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
With the way WG is going I'm surprised chat isn't limited to premium accounts. But maybe they could have a 'pay the fine or do the time' system. That moonbase won't build itself! 

Edited by Ezz, 30 June 2018 - 09:07 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Drunk_Thug #3 Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

First lieutenant

• 39405 battles

View PostEzz, on 30 June 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

With the way WG is going I'm surprised chat isn't limited to premium accounts. But maybe they could have a 'pay the fine or do the time' system. That moonbase won't build itself! 

I run premium. still chat banned.:amazed:

Still DRUNK!:great:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users