General Discussion: Football Tournament 2018

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Totally_a_Human #61 Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

Corporal

• 15676 battles
  • [XVARX] XVARX

View Postnev3r, on 31 July 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

Exactly, just by reaching Grand Final Group Stage you are already in the top32, thus able to get your rewards (30d Premium + 4000 Gold + Lowe).

will look forward to this, but i've received some answer on my tickets regarding the same topic, but they said that.. all the reward only be distributed by those who managed to get into Play Offs.Grand Final, due to.. lets just say "its the main game", i mean its like the same as the first one (before grand final, in which you need to be in the Play Offs in order to get any sort of rewards), but anyway, if you said it like that, then i'll be happy as ever ! 

because just by the fact that they picked 32 teams and only rewards approx. 16 of them (since we only had 8 groups and only 2 of them will be qualify into the Play Offs) its not fair for us, i mean.. we literally got in into the Grand Final but just because theres Group Stage in the Grand Final itself, then we get no reward whatsoever? thats just ridicilous, am i right? technically this is the same Tournament afterall, we did the Group Stage already.. 

Totally_a_Human #62 Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

Corporal

• 15676 battles
  • [XVARX] XVARX

View PostTotally_a_Human, on 29 July 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

hey guys, just been qualified into the Grand Final, but i'm confused.. why is there a "Group Stage.Grand Final"??? why does the Grand Final itself has a Group Staging? anyway, i've count these player, it has 8 group in total, and each has 4 teams in it, so it counts as 32, right? so.. technically even if you lost in the Group Stage, you still gonna be rewarded for the 17-32th reward right? or my calculation was wrong? 

also i wanna ask about the reward, based on the article(https://worldoftanks...up-regulations/) it says that if you atleast participate once in the Grand Final, it rewards you with the camo, also if you "qualified" through the Grand Final, it'll give you the medal, i mean.. this Grand Final has this Group Stage, does that counts? will i still be able to get the reward even though i didn't qualify through the Play Offs?

also, please confirm this.. i need the answer for this concern that i had

Totally_a_Human #63 Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:28 PM

Corporal

• 15676 battles
  • [XVARX] XVARX
just got rewards from Grand Final, totally satisfied with this Football Event, great job Wargaming !! 

nev3r #64 Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:40 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 4360 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostTotally_a_Human, on 03 August 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

just got rewards from Grand Final, totally satisfied with this Football Event, great job Wargaming !! 

Glad you enjoyed it! See you on the battlefield!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users