Jump to content


intel challenge got anything yet?


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

MM_is_Broken #1 Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16094 battles
  • 228
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016

1 july has rolled by and still nothing anyone heard anything?

 


RIP MUM 02/08/2018 May your spirit carry me on till we meet again 

 


Ephys #2 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • Forum Moderator
  • 23763 battles
  • 235
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012
Please inquiry about this on 
https://asia.wargaming.net/support/ 

Thanks! 

Tanitha #3 Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:07 PM

    WOT Producer

  • Administrator
  • 4452 battles
  • 7,913
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View PostMM_is_Broken, on 09 July 2018 - 02:29 PM, said:

1 july has rolled by and still nothing anyone heard anything?

 

Hello.

 

The chips are being sent directly from Intel ..

Its likely there was a large delay as Intel would have wanted to send all the chips in one batch, and not trickle feed out the chips.. AND .. a lot of the address's provided by players not being valid address's ...

Which had to be followed up individually with the mass of players..

 

ETD (From Intel) for Intel sending is currently 11th July.

 

Sorry for the delays.


Regards
Tan

 


 

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

 

 


m4mu #4 Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:18 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 41418 battles
  • 8
  • [BUST] BUST
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012
Still got nothing.

MM_is_Broken #5 Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16094 battles
  • 228
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016

Sounds kool my bros building a machine so just was wondering how much longer for him to wait for such part

he will be happy with  that was trying to finish the build by 1 august so wooot

 


RIP MUM 02/08/2018 May your spirit carry me on till we meet again 

 


agentfrost #6 Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 54648 battles
  • 88
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012
yeheyy!!

Steel_Recon #7 Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:54 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 29308 battles
  • 30
  • [BD] BD
  • Member since:
    06-29-2016
Did anyone get an email from Iron Horse interactive about the prize?

wasaabi #8 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:46 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 21202 battles
  • 6,388
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostTanitha, on 09 July 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

 

ETD (From Intel) for Intel sending is currently 11th July.

 

 

View Postm4mu, on 09 July 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

Still got nothing.

 

Not surprising given Tan has said it isn't leaving Intel in North America until tomorrow.


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


Wolvenworks #9 Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

    The Demon Lord of Indonesia

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12898 battles
  • 1,322
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012
​am i the only one here who knows nothing about this? like, what's goin on?


m4mu #10 Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 41418 battles
  • 8
  • [BUST] BUST
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

View PostMM_is_Broken, on 09 July 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Sounds kool my bros building a machine so just was wondering how much longer for him to wait for such part

he will be happy with  that was trying to finish the build by 1 august so wooot

 

 

me as well. just waiting that proc to finish my new rig.maybe another 2 weks.

 



Tanitha #11 Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:26 PM

    WOT Producer

  • Administrator
  • 4452 battles
  • 7,913
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View PostTanitha, on 09 July 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

 

Hello.

 

The chips are being sent directly from Intel ..

Its likely there was a large delay as Intel would have wanted to send all the chips in one batch, and not trickle feed out the chips.. AND .. a lot of the address's provided by players not being valid address's ...

Which had to be followed up individually with the mass of players..

 

ETD (From Intel) for Intel sending is currently 11th July.

 

Sorry for the delays.


Regards
Tan

 

 

Its the 12th now, and nothing has been heard, so I've bumped them for info.

Regards
Tan

 

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

 

 


Defiance_ #12 Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:40 AM

    Captain

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 24116 battles
  • 1,503
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    10-24-2013
Anything yet? Still waiting.... :coin:

signature.png ?username=Defiance_WoT&theme=dark

 

"Hope is being able to see Light despite all the Darkness."

3 MOE Tanks(14) : Obj 140, IS-3, T32, Panther 8.8,Comet, T20, VK 36.01(H), MT-25, T-34-85M, Cromwell, M4 Sherman, KV-1, Churchill III, PZ IV H

2 MOE Tanks worth Mentioning (5) : Obj 140, IS-7, T-10, 13-90, M103


m4mu #13 Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 41418 battles
  • 8
  • [BUST] BUST
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

anyone got any news? already 20th lol.

 



Vaya_Con_Dios #14 Posted 22 July 2018 - 09:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 37604 battles
  • 10
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    11-21-2015

people who moved house also can get reward if you ask wot-support.

they will share new address with intel.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users