Jump to content


Up 2% now back to 1%


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

ChiliMan #1 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5619 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    03-19-2017
Up 2% and now dropped back 1%. I'll see how far I drop before I quit this crappy game of noobs even worse than me.

crazib #2 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53327 battles
  • 1,848
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

please do not be so concerned about your win rate and stress over with it you will perform badly in the whole process.

 

 What is more important is that you do your utter darnest best in your games and having fun. If you can't seem to find fun in the whole process, don't play for the day. or at best platoon with a good friend.

 

 

 

 


Edited by crazib, 11 July 2018 - 07:29 PM.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread


Zynth #3 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:35 PM

    Aufklärungspanzer Panther

  • Member
  • 23491 battles
  • 2,847
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View Postcrazib, on 11 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

 What is more important is that you do your utter darnest best in your games and having fun. If you can't seem to find fun in the whole process, don't play for the day. or at best platoon with a good friend.

 

It's actually been a while since I had "fun" in World of Tanks. I remember back in the day when I was newer and less concerned about my team and myself, I would strut around with "Katyusha" in the background, fresh out of Girls und Panzer. Those were the days.

 

These days I can only find joy in making other people's lives miserable. That's why I mostly just play artillery now.


 

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #4 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:43 PM

    Destroyer of WoT

  • Member
  • 20192 battles
  • 2,603
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostZynth, on 11 July 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

It's actually been a while since I had "fun" in World of Tanks. I remember back in the day when I was newer and less concerned about my team and myself, I would strut around with "Katyusha" in the background, fresh out of Girls und Panzer. Those were the days.

 

These days I can only find joy in making other people's lives miserable. That's why I mostly just play artillery now.

You have a weird drive to play a game. Not like its against the rule or anything, but when I shot an "enemy" in game, I nvr consider myself making his life miserable or aim for it, its shooting game :D


Anyone know how to put meme on sig, plss PM me, tq.


crazib #5 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:47 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53327 battles
  • 1,848
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View PostZynth, on 11 July 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

It's actually been a while since I had "fun" in World of Tanks. I remember back in the day when I was newer and less concerned about my team and myself, I would strut around with "Katyusha" in the background, fresh out of Girls und Panzer. Those were the days.

 

These days I can only find joy in making other people's lives miserable. That's why I mostly just play artillery now.

 

it might be easy for me to say to have fun in this game. i could be even laughing at myself saying this as well, since its hard for me to find fun in the current state of the game and yes xvm sniping.

 

so the things i do to find fun, or rather to keep my sanity in check: platoon with good friends and get on voice comms, i can't stress how much that will help alot.

 

Turn on your favorite music as well

 

and if playing normal tanks doesn't help. Play spg and just have a laugh if you fully pen HE rounds


Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #6 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Destroyer of WoT

  • Member
  • 20192 battles
  • 2,603
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostChiliMan, on 11 July 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

Up 2% and now dropped back 1%. I'll see how far I drop before I quit this crappy game of noobs even worse than me.

You can play the game even without stat you know. Stat worth shit unless youre aiming to farm gold in cw, dont worry to much about it.


Anyone know how to put meme on sig, plss PM me, tq.


crazib #7 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:51 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53327 battles
  • 1,848
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 11 July 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

You can play the game even without stat you know. Stat worth shit unless youre aiming to farm gold in cw, dont worry to much about it.

 

to add on: if you have XVM, and you get affected by the live stats it shows, turn it off. 

 

 


Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread


mttspiii #8 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:54 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28904 battles
  • 16,434
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostZynth, on 11 July 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

It's actually been a while since I had "fun" in World of Tanks. I remember back in the day when I was newer and less concerned about my team and myself, I would strut around with "Katyusha" in the background, fresh out of Girls und Panzer. Those were the days.

 

These days I can only find joy in making other people's lives miserable. That's why I mostly just play artillery now.

 

That's normal adulting. Learning how to be miserable in things that you enjoy, and enjoying in the misery of others.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


The_average_tanker #9 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 9679 battles
  • 339
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

Just do not worry about it. You will gradually get better as you play more, get to know the maps etc. I am an example. Better crews help too and getting hang of the tanks playstyle. 


 

 

 

 


Zynth #10 Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:18 PM

    Aufklärungspanzer Panther

  • Member
  • 23491 battles
  • 2,847
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 11 July 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

You have a weird drive to play a game. Not like its against the rule or anything, but when I shot an "enemy" in game, I nvr consider myself making his life miserable or aim for it, its shooting game :D

 

You have the wrong mindset for playing artillery.

 

The way of artillery is sadistic, but nuanced.

 

You may think "Oh I will help my team by targetting this low HP tank and removing him from the game." but that's WRONG. There are proper procedures that you should follow when playing artillery to maximize your sadistic enjoyment and partaking in high quality schadenfreude.

 

  1.  Pick a single target. You pick one enemy tank and tell yourself "Screw this guy." and you focus him. The. Entire. Game. This is to maximize the amount of misery he feels when playing a tank. Make him regret ever pressing the "Battle" button.
  2.  When you are about to kill him. Don't. Killing him ends his misery by putting him out of the game. He may be salty, but that's the end. It is best to let him sit around on one-shot level HP. Unable to do anything due to being constantly at risk at being one shot. You let him suffer by being forced to play as passively as possible and limiting his options. Early one shots a few minutes into the game are acceptable.
  3.  You target light tanks. The LTs go out early to scout. Put him in the red and he won't be able to do anything for the rest of the game.
  4.  You target tanks trying to be arty safe behind a rock. Splash him. Splash him to death. Slowly and painfully. You suck the fun and enjoyment out of his game like you suck the HP out of his tank as you splash him repeatedly while he is behind a rock. He can't peek out or risk being shot, all he can do is await the slow inevitable death in misery.

 

Wargaming gave you the tools to make people's games miserable. That's what gigantic splash and stun is for. Make sure to use those tools to your advantage. These are general tips to playing artillery, but there are more subtle tips like prioritizing uh....."certain" targets..... and tank types.

 

Edit: One day I may write a proper guide on how to enjoy playing artillery. General tips and strategies of the like.


Edited by Zynth, 11 July 2018 - 08:21 PM.

 

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


crazib #11 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:03 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53327 battles
  • 1,848
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View PostZynth, on 11 July 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

 

  1.  You target light tanks. The LTs go out early to scout. Put him in the red and he won't be able to do anything for the rest of the game.

 

u mean like this?

 

 


Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread


cod1933 #12 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 11864 battles
  • 3,077
  • [_COC_] _COC_
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View Postcrazib, on 11 July 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

and if playing normal tanks doesn't help. Play spg and just have a laugh if you fully pen HE rounds

I play kv2 regularly, its a lot of fun.

 


BlackBerrie (9:30:24 PM) you have to be 58% win8 to get in there clan.. which is impossible


crazib #13 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:16 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53327 battles
  • 1,848
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View Postcod1933, on 11 July 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

I play kv2 regularly, its a lot of fun.

 

 

you play kv2 you put yourself at risk, why not do HE damage at ridiculous distances and still profit from it

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #14 Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

    Destroyer of WoT

  • Member
  • 20192 battles
  • 2,603
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostZynth, on 11 July 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

 

You have the wrong mindset for playing artillery.

 

The way of artillery is sadistic, but nuanced.

 

You may think "Oh I will help my team by targetting this low HP tank and removing him from the game." but that's WRONG. There are proper procedures that you should follow when playing artillery to maximize your sadistic enjoyment and partaking in high quality schadenfreude.

 

  1.  Pick a single target. You pick one enemy tank and tell yourself "Screw this guy." and you focus him. The. Entire. Game. This is to maximize the amount of misery he feels when playing a tank. Make him regret ever pressing the "Battle" button.
  2.  When you are about to kill him. Don't. Killing him ends his misery by putting him out of the game. He may be salty, but that's the end. It is best to let him sit around on one-shot level HP. Unable to do anything due to being constantly at risk at being one shot. You let him suffer by being forced to play as passively as possible and limiting his options. Early one shots a few minutes into the game are acceptable.
  3.  You target light tanks. The LTs go out early to scout. Put him in the red and he won't be able to do anything for the rest of the game.
  4.  You target tanks trying to be arty safe behind a rock. Splash him. Splash him to death. Slowly and painfully. You suck the fun and enjoyment out of his game like you suck the HP out of his tank as you splash him repeatedly while he is behind a rock. He can't peek out or risk being shot, all he can do is await the slow inevitable death in misery.

 

Wargaming gave you the tools to make people's games miserable. That's what gigantic splash and stun is for. Make sure to use those tools to your advantage. These are general tips to playing artillery, but there are more subtle tips like prioritizing uh....."certain" targets..... and tank types.

 

Edit: One day I may write a proper guide on how to enjoy playing artillery. General tips and strategies of the like.

You sure a weird one, but you just weird, still smart play4fun attitude since you dont cause any harm. But any target that got 'miserable' feel when you shot them are idiots. Its [edit]ing shooter game, not tetris. Of course you'll get shot, that the whole point :D


Anyone know how to put meme on sig, plss PM me, tq.


crazib #15 Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53327 battles
  • 1,848
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

 

or when enemy skorpion who camped the whole game, comes running into your gun in close range


Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread


ChiliMan #16 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5619 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    03-19-2017

Now lost the other 1% that took a week to get.

The game is crappier than when I played it 3 years ago. More campers, more clickers, worse MM and more lemmings that don't understand what the little map in the corner is for. I swear half the players here are either drunk or drugged because a lot of them couldn't be that silly otherwise.

I'm gone there's much better games to play than something like this that is so ill designed it's absurd.

May return, may not, don't care. 



Zynth #17 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:36 PM

    Aufklärungspanzer Panther

  • Member
  • 23491 battles
  • 2,847
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostChiliMan, on 12 July 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

drunk or drugged

 

It's the only way you can play the game nowadays, I don't blame them.


 

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


neokai #18 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:39 PM

    SealClub Number 9

  • Senior Moderator
  • 37009 battles
  • 7,979
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostChiliMan, on 12 July 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

Now lost the other 1% that took a week to get.

The game is crappier than when I played it 3 years ago. More campers, more clickers, worse MM and more lemmings that don't understand what the little map in the corner is for. I swear half the players here are either drunk or drugged because a lot of them couldn't be that silly otherwise.

I'm gone there's much better games to play than something like this that is so ill designed it's absurd.

May return, may not, don't care. 

 

Strange you say more clickers, because the present MM guarantees fewer clickers than when you last played (used to be uncapped and you would see 6-9 a game, then capped at 5, now it's 3 at most).

 

And before you throw stones at others, look at your performance and tell me if you are pulling your own weight consistently (spoiler: you are on the lowest end of the barely average player band to be grousing about others being "worse" than you).


Spoiler




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users