High ping after changing to Hong Kong Server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

hdjayasanka #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:46 AM

Private

• 4115 battles
  • [SLACE] SLACE

So the titles says it all.recently WG merged the SG server to Hong Kong due to some sharks biting their  cables issue and after that my sweet 50 ping went up significantly i have 220-240 ping now...its unplayable.

Don't tell me to buy a good connection in reply because i already have the absolute best connection available in my country.

Ezz #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65478 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Posthdjayasanka, on 13 July 2018 - 12:46 PM, said:

So the titles says it all.recently WG merged the SG server to Hong Kong due to some sharks biting their  cables issue and after that my sweet 50 ping went up significantly i have 220-240 ping now...its unplayable.

Don't tell me to buy a good connection in reply because i already have the absolute best connection available in my country.

Lots of other threads on this. The core of the message from WG is to send in a tracert to the HK server (92.223.52.47) to support as well as hoping their optimisations will improve things for you...

So far their optimisations seem to have added about 12 hops to my connection... so umm yeah...

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Ephys #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

Sergeant

• Forum Moderator
  • 25102 battles
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR
Please Refer to this thread 
http://forum.worldof...-thread/unread/

Ill close this thread so anyone who needed help for the ping can be directly to the thread link above
~Ephys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users