Friends list and chat not working.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

The_average_tanker #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:52 AM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10295 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

I know there are bigger problems than this presently, but this is a problem since the server shift for me.

My friend list has not been visible (just the rotating gear) and neither am i able to chat with my friends (again the rotating gear). I hope this issue is resolved at the earliest.

VJ19 #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

Corporal

• 21577 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
Yes, it happens sometimes with me too. Nothing serious, it goes away on its own, if you log in again. I guess it has to do with connection with server, if it's bad, you get rotating cog. Like I said, its nothing serious.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

First lieutenant

• 35404 battles
i removed my entire friendlist because of these bugs. I wasnt being able to add people to my blacklist but after i cleaned up completly removed all my friends I can now add people again to blacklist. Yeah i tested it out by adding one guy and then removing again and its really the friend list bugging the blacklist!!!

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

The_average_tanker #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:26 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10295 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

View PostVJ19, on 13 July 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

Yes, it happens sometimes with me too. Nothing serious, it goes away on its own, if you log in again. I guess it has to do with connection with server, if it's bad, you get rotating cog. Like I said, its nothing serious.

Happening to me continuously after the server shift, before that it used to rectify after i played one battle. But now it is not rectifying even if i play a battle.

VJ19 #5 Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:21 PM

Corporal

• 21577 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

You need to log out of the game client. And try logging in again. Other things to note, if it takes lots of time to load a in-game stronghold list/in-game other player's profile and shows a rotating cog, it means connection with server is not good, that's what I have noticed when my connection with server is not good. Maybe due to traffic to server. 

If the problem still persists, try after some other time of the day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users