Clan Recruitment Looking for Clan Active Clan Social Clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VJ19 #1 Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:48 PM

Corporal

• 23014 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

Hello Recruiters!

I am looking for an active social clan, where I can improve my game-play even further and help the clan to improve. So, looking for a clan that participates in SHs/CWs/Tournaments. I am also interested in playing in Platoons as I am tired of playing solo, which I mostly do. I would love to participate in SHs, CWs, whenever possible. I have ability to listen the caller while playing in SHs/CWs. I have played more than 1.5k SHs battles. I am also available for Tournaments of any tiers.

I am from India. We follow Indian Standard Time(IST) i.e. +05:30 G.M.T., which is 02:30 hours behind the Hong Kong(HK) Time Zone, i.e. +08:00 G.M.T. As of now, I am mostly available in the window of 05:30 pm to 11:30 pm HK Time Zone. I prefer to play on HK server than on ANZ server, only reason is, I get 450+ ms pings on ANZ server due to my distance from ANZ server and tank starts to teleport in battle. If the ping is lower, I would be happy to play in ANZ server as well.

I am able to use Discord and TeamSpeak. I speak/understand English language. I have a headset.

I have many tanks in my garage from Tier 2 to Tier 10. Listing few tanks, that will be useful for SHs, CWs and Tournaments.
Available Tanks:    Tier 6  : 59-16, VK 30.01 (P), T-34-85M, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, Cromwell, KV-85, KV-2, M6;
                              Tier 8  : Bat. Chatllion 12 t, M26 Pershing, VK100.01 (P), Lowe, IS-3, T32, WZ-111 Alpine Tiger, Emil I;
                              Tier 9  : Bat. Chatllion 25 t AP, M46 Patton, Mauschen, T-10, Object 257;
                            Tier 10  : Maus, M48A5 Patton, IS-7. (Currently, I am grinding for Bat. Chatllion 25 t)

Don't know why, I am not able to see my stats on WoTLabs.

Here are few other WN8 websites,  
http://www.wotinfo.n...1070&server=SEA
http://www.wotstats....stats/sea/vj19/

I was a bad player i.e. red player, till 12k battles. Yes, I was super bad at this game, till 12k battles as I used to die in initial part of the battles mostly. I did not understand this game initially and no one was there to help me to understand this game till approximate 12k battles. As a result, my stats are really bad to improve. And I don't really like stat padding. Few good players and forums helped me to improve my stats somewhat. I am not amazing as for now, but I am way much better now than I was at 12k battles. I would be happy to learn more about this game.

My basics requirement is a 1. Active, 2. Social Clan, 3. Participation in SHs, CWs and Tournaments.
So, let me know, if I am suitable for any Active, Social clan that are looking for player, I would be happy to join.

Thank you
VJ19

Defiance_ #2 Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

The Firestarter

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 24620 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS
Have a look at F-S-A :)

http://forum.worldof...uitment-thread/

signature.png ?username=Defiance_WoT&theme=dark

"Hope is being able to see Light despite all the Darkness."

3 MOE Tanks(14) : Obj 140, IS-3, T32, Panther 8.8,Comet, T20, VK 36.01(H), MT-25, T-34-85M, Cromwell, M4 Sherman, KV-1, Churchill III, PZ IV H

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users