Post in here when yer ragin'

numpties RNG muppets MM ARRRGH

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

Sir_Direkin #361 Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:16 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10192 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 04 October 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

Was so mad tonight at the absolute [edited]I kept getting, that I even wound cursing out Nappa, after he casually drive-by'd me in his 3-Mark Bat Chat.

Am I ever going to recover the win rate on any of my tanks? I currently have a 71% Win Rate on my AMX 13 90 and I just keep waiting for the inevitable river of shit I'm going to wind up with at some point. Not a single tank I own above T7 has ever escaped this fate. And of the maybe 25+ tanks this happened to, the AMX 30 is literally the only one who's win rate I ever sort of recovered - and I haven't played that much in weeks..

This is unfortunate. Usually after an event ends gameplay improves significantly, but it seems that's not the case this time, and people are stuck in event mode. Personally I've given up hope of seeing any recovery on affected tanks, though it doesn't help that the slide was so extreme for all tanks involved, with individual win rates pushed from high/mid 50's to low 40's and even below that in some cases. I used to have an overall WR of 51.83%, and look at it now. Recents are below my overall. It's just so damn hard when just about every game I'm in I see the team dying off rapidly, and it's common to see about a third of the team having dealt absolutely no damage at all.

Having said that, I have seen worse. I've had a look at some old screenshots where 10-11 players dealt no damage, but those were very rare, and occurred during events. The problem is that we're getting teams where a third deal no damage consistently, and for some reason I'm always on that team.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #362 Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:33 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 69462 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

Asia server, where if you ask "What is the difference between a 48% and a 46%?", and the answer is "two Ace Tankers".

FramFramson #363 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

Major

• 38648 battles

Not really angry about this one since we roflstomped a win anyway, but geez, this guy. Lordy Bagordy!

This was on Ensk. Here's what he did the entire match: Sit at spawn at K6. Move to K0. Move to H0. Move back to K6 and park there even though we were rolling them up then????

Edited by FramFramson, 12 October 2018 - 06:29 PM.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #364 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:53 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 69462 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

Sir_Direkin #365 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:40 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10192 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 12 October 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

Not really angry about this one since we roflstomped a win anyway, but geez, this guy. Lordy Bagordy!

Meh, that's as common as dirt these days. Likewise so is having scouts on the team that can't scout. Super frustrating. Hell, the last time I played my Type 64 I ended up dealing more damage and getting more spot damage than the top tier BC 12t [edited] autoloader. That not really impressive as it's not hard to do more than 0 in each category. The guy fired one magazine, hit nothing, spotted nothing. You see this so often now where LTs are camping at the back, even behind arty. Some people just should not play LTs. The guy was a 46%er and most of his LTs had a 44% WR. This guy failed his way up, ruining everyone else's games in the process. The frustration of getting team mates like that (and constantly playing bottom tier) has got to the point where I'd rather play Far Cry Primal on expert difficulty with permadeath enabled...

Now that's done, I think I'll go through a run of the Dark Souls franchise.

Sir_Direkin #366 Posted Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10192 battles

Wow, really? Siegfriend line, and the top two for damage are two LTs both working the field where there were only a few enemies. What the actual [edited] was everyone else doing?

And Steppes... considering how everyone loves to sit back and camp, why is it that whenever I get that map with LTs and spot from mid, no one ever shoots at the huge column of enemies moving up 9/0?

Edit: add to that Fisherman's Bay. Spots, no assist. The icing is when a T-34 next to me got spotted and moved behind me. Got 1 shotted by a SU-152. -0.63% MoE, and I was so close...

And this one had me screaming at the screen:

Literally had 4 tanks, including our top tier medium, being held back by a single KV-1. They really couldn't [edited] manage to out dpm the guy 4 to 1? [edited] bots.

Edited by Sir_Direkin, Yesterday, 01:12 PM.

Puggsley #367 Posted Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Captain

• 61783 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

^^ they are busy moving into position themselves perhaps?

Why stop to shoot a column when you might do a shot or two damage, but risk getting wiped out from return fire? Better to shoot on the move and get into cover if they can shoot back.

Puggsley #368 Posted Yesterday, 01:17 PM

Captain

• 61783 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

I am not exactly raging , but slightly bemused trying to get honors on the last couple of missions for the excalibur.

On the ones requiring ace tankers, I cannot seem to get that but get hordes of epic battle medals. On the ones requiring 2 epic battle medals I am getting lashes of Ace tankers and one epic medal. 

Was particularly narky at myself for blocking 5k in the AMX M4 51, getting confederate and then yoloing for some additional damage at the last minute and getting killed....... Damn that third beer, it affects my tanks like my pool/snooker.

Sir_Direkin #369 Posted Yesterday, 01:35 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10192 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 16 October 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

^^ they are busy moving into position themselves perhaps?

Why stop to shoot a column when you might do a shot or two damage, but risk getting wiped out from return fire? Better to shoot on the move and get into cover if they can shoot back.

Nah, they had already pitched their tents on sniper hill. Even so, at least arty could've taken a shot. Hell, when I play arty I'm always pre-aimed on 9/0 on that map simply because that's usually the first place enemies will be spotted.

Well, that flank got completely obliterated without taking out a single enemy, but we still won in the end. Luckily we had some people from the west flank who knew what the minimap was for and went back. Got a fair bit of spot assist protecting cap at least.

Edit:
Oh for [edited]'s sake. Play the Leopard, got Ensk bottom tier. -0.78%... [edited] off MM.

Edit 2:

Get shot, ammo racked on first hit. Return fire (close range) and miss. Repair ammo rack. Get shot, ammo racked again, return fire, miss. Miss the next two [edited] shots as well. [edited] RNG. Really. [edited] it. And my god... this was Pilsen, had 4 allies on the mound behind me, spotted two mediums coming up the 0 lane. Not a single shot fired at them. Instead all of those allies were aiming at a light tank hiding behind hard cover. We got slaughtered when the enemy realised our guys don't know how to shoot.

Edit 3:

Bottom tier just about every [edited] game. [edited] RNG issues as well where I'm just not [edited] allowed to hit anything. Nearly [edited] put my fist through the monitor.

Edit 4:

Tier IX game on Pilsen. 4 sets of guns behind me. Spot several enemies (since our last scout is hiding at the back), 595 spot damage... 595 out of 4 guns at tier XI, all pre-aimed down one corridor. This is a trend for today: bots on the team don't know how to shoot.

Edit 5:

So yeah, the teams today were absolute trash. Not allowed to win a tiers VIII and IX. Even playing arty I couldn't do much with teams dropping so fast. I started out playing my tier 5s as I want to move the crews on after meeting certain objectives. Couldn't do it, the teams were just that bad. Went to higher tiers and they played even worse. Yes, veteran players were actually worse than newbies.

I saw MagicFlyingFox in my first game in the Progetto. This was on Steppes, and holy shit. First we started with a lemmingrush of highest order (i.e. everyone). It's rather quite unbelievable that I was the only medium on the team to deal damage. Even more unbelievable was that I dealt more damage than our top tier heavy: an E 100 :facepalm:.

Edited by Sir_Direkin, Yesterday, 09:56 PM.

crazib #370 Posted Today, 01:33 AM

Captain

• 54793 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

haHAAhaHAAhaHAAhaHAAhaHAA

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users