Post in here when yer ragin'

numpties RNG muppets MM ARRRGH

• Please log in to reply
830 replies to this topic

Puggsley #641 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:16 AM

Captain

• 67185 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Well given you can only get a couple of hundred damage in that tank with a 100% crew I'd say there is an incredible improvement in you using a 50% crew. 

I guess its clear that your stunning revelation in finding that a terrible crew makes your tanks perform better will be a shock to WGs revenue stream of people training crews for gold. Maybe its better you keep this under your hat...

If that is what you have really done then its clear that 50% crews makes a huge difference. Your recent WN8 is about 2/3rds your overall, so you are doing less damage. Although this is not much given how little damage you do overall in the first place. And your recent win rate is much lower than your overalls.

But its all WG and RNG and ping and other things. Isn't it? 

Puggsley #642 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:25 AM

Captain

• 67185 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostUser_000125661, on 06 January 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

Someone want to explain to me in what universe an Obj 704 with top gun, firing gold, doesn't pen any part of the front of a UDES at 50m.  It did hit because the interface showed the sparks from the impact.

In the universe of 50% crews :facepalm:

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #643 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 08 January 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

In the universe of 50% crews :facepalm:

50% crew does not control Pen - seriously.....

Puggsley #644 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

Captain

• 67185 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

But where you hit controls pen. Crew skill controls your dispersion. Seriously....

I'm actually intrigued. What are you trying to do by playing this game?

_Sammich_ #645 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:50 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 32901 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I thought having 50% crew gives you 50% pen as well? /s

I managed to bounce a Skorp with a 212 pen gun the other day- with a 109% crew.
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #646 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 08 January 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

But where you hit controls pen. Crew skill controls your dispersion. Seriously....

I'm actually intrigued. What are you trying to do by playing this game?

Deplete my account.

FramFramson #647 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:24 PM

Major

• 43105 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around", amirite?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #648 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

It's like a life lesson for when you're feeling shit. You can always sit back and realize you aren't the sort of bloke that would 'deplete' their account. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #649 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles

Shame this 'rage' forum needs to be taken over by those who just want to voice opinion about another person.....

Ezz #650 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Rage? What rage? This is drawing positives from those intent on being a detriment to the community. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

FramFramson #651 Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

Major

• 43105 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
At least we only have to deal with him in a video game.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Sir_Direkin #652 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:16 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

What a complete [edited] turd of a session that was. Everything was shit.

I mean look at that [edited] [edited].

Play the Fail Vehicle 207. Get Himmelsdorf, but of course I do. All that [edited] arty ever [edited] sees is [edited] town maps. First shot completely misses. Second hits. There's no third because [edited] me! All enemy are behind cover. Get killed by a gold spammer, because he might not be able to aim for those weak spots with standard ammo in an ISU-152. God it's going to take a [edited] year to grind that pile of shit at this rate (the Crusader Shit Pile took about a year in total), and I seriously [edited] hate playing it.

UDES on Overlord. Yaaay. The enemy didn't push at all, and with the amount of cover they have, I can't [edited] hit much until the team pushed half way up the map. Trying to finish off those TDs left on the beach, and here I'm fighting my own [edited] tank. On top of that I'm having non-responsiveness issues from the keyboard so I can't even leave siege mode and back off quicker. I'm going to need a new keyboard anyway, as these mechanical ones are awful. Sure, they feel nice to type on, but they have such [edited] major issues with non-registered keystrokes and debounce issues. Even after performing maintenance on this thing, I'm getting so many typos (you won't believe how much I have to edit everything).

Highway. God damn this [edited] tank is so [edited] slow. By the time I get to the action, everyone's almost finished, so I get one shot in. And then I have no other choice but to cross an open field in a [edited] slow tank since our mediums refuse to move forwards.

In fact the teams today were quite trash too.

Two third of the team camping northwest. We had early warning of enemies approaching from south. Even though I used to command wheel to signal everyone to defend base a few times, they all still wanted to [edited] lose by camping Northwest, and so we lost by capping. Hit with gold spam because shitters wouldn't be able to pen my Achilles if they don't hit the weak spots in my super heavy armour (no they actually were stereotypical gold spam shitters with sub 50% WR).

Serene Coast. Some teams really go out of their way to [edited] lose. Two of our heavies died before we even saw the first enemy. T-34/85M wouldn't push up to at least spot for our TDs. The only person spotting on that side was me, and I was a lot farther back than the spearhead on that flank. I don't even know what the other flank were doing, as the heavies were all on my flank.

The only upside of this session was in *finally* improving LT-13.2,  but that's not much of a consolation for such a monumental shit show.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #653 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:25 AM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 08 January 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

At least we only have to deal with him in a video game.

And looking at how often the commentators are on the forum - I guess video games are your life :)

Ezz #654 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:45 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Yep it's well known. Gud@forums = bad@lyfe.

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #655 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles

View PostEzz, on 10 January 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Yep it's well known. Gud@forums = bad@lyfe.

My aim is to leave my account as I found it - no more, no less.

mttspiii #656 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:28 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31169 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostUser_000125661, on 10 January 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

And looking at how often the commentators are on the forum - I guess video games are your life :)

I'm guessing he's accidentally carrying over his real-life decency into the game, so it's the other way around: video game manners reflect on his life.

The inverse is likely true as well; video game jerkass-ness bleeds into how another person handles real life, unnoticeably, unfortunately.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Sir_Direkin #657 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

Well that was one incredibly infuriating session.

Last 10 games on the M6. Every game a shit show. Trying to get the last 5% for MoE, end up with -0.18% for the session. Not surprising since I didn't even make the bare minimum average damage to keep my percentage. So, not going to get 3 marks on that one.

If it's not down to flanks collapsing

I also got these two absolutely abysmal games

Also doesn't help to get maps like Westfield, Overlord, and Glacier with 3 arties.

The crew retraining discounts have ended, so I guess I'll be keeping that one a little longer.

Played the Black Prince

Malinovka. I'm on the hill behind the windmill, so behind hard cover. There's two allied tier 8 heavies out in the open, both spotted. [edited] sucker with 30k games and 48% WR on the other team doesn't shoot at those. Nope, he keeps trying to splash me behind cover. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......... It's almost as if I'm getting focused over the two easier targets.

BC 12t games were completely hopeless. 6 [edited] losses in a row. The map selection wasn't great, but Jesus [edited], those teams!

[edited] Paris: 5-15 - despite having TDs at the ready, went mid, spotted a lot of targets, a grand total of 0 shots fired at those targets. That team wanted to lose.

[edited] Empire's Border: 4-15. Just get rid of that map.

Serene Coast: 5-15 - M41 Bulldog on our team was completely useless. The guy was a bot, basically. AFK for the entire first half until he was spotted, after that he was driving in such a random manner. No attempt at all to shoot back at the enemy light. Even others had a few things to say about him.

Westfield: 5-15 - our top tier light went to the noob position and didn't support us at the corner. Also had the enemy Ru 251 and M41 90 GF down to one shot. Fired last 3 shots at them, bounced one off the Ru, and bounced two off the M41. [edited] off, game. Really, just [edited] off.

[edited] Ensk: 5-15 - bounce, bounce, bounce, ricochet, ricochet, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss. Still got top exp though, in a light tank... on [edited] Ensk. [edited] that map.

Siegfried Line: 8-15 - team melted in mid. Absolutely no support on field. The enemy had support of field, but then that's one of the reasons why they won; they didn't try to lose.

Those [edited] games were rigged. There was no [edited] chance of winning those.

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #658 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:11 AM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles

Yeah, all skill.  The game doesn't decide the result.

Sir_Direkin #659 Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:41 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

I had to get violent with inanimate objects after this, especially after 9 losses in a [edited] row.

2 wins out of 10 in the Wolverine. Really? REALLY???! Well that's my WR on that down to 58%. Oh [edited] me, these [edited] brain dead [edited] teams.

Province. No idea what these [edited] were doing.

And if you're so pathetic that you can't pen a Wolverine with standard ammo when top tier, there's always "special" ammo.

Overlord

Pop quiz: you have 20k games, 1.5k of those in the Luchs, you're the only team member left, the enemies remaining are a M3 Lee that doesn't have a turret and is currently sitting on cap, a KV-220-2 with about 100 hp remaining and located in the middle, and a T40 up north that also doesn't have a turret. What do you do? What do you do?

Go down to the beach, head up to your cap, knock out the M3, hunt for the KV-220 you could easily clip, and then search for the T40 that isn't much of a threat on a map like that? Wrong answer, bro. You sit in a bush just outside of the enemy's cap circle so you hand them the win by allowing them to cap. I wonder why the guy's a 46%er.

Fisherman's Bay

Heavy tanks ineffective on the east flank. West flank completely open because our one medium on that side decided he's a TD, not a well armoured medium.

After losing 2/7, I get Widepark, autolose spawn.

This is brilliant, as it shows the O-I is better capable of sniping long distance than an actual tank destroyer. 21 shots fired at that thing, 13 hit (misses because it's such a small target, hard to hit), 6 pens. And very typical outcome when you get the autolose spawn. Who designed that [edited] map?! This is why it's my #1 hated map. And people complain about Mines being unbalanced... Maybe the next map will be better.

Mannerheim Line

Look at that [edited] crazy, [edited] ridiculous, [edited] hit ratio. The [edited] RNG in that game. I was in a good position to get lots of early damage. And sure, I did get lots of early shots, but it was bounce, bounce, miss, hit a [edited] team mate driving right in front of a TD that's engaging an enemy (200 IQ right there), bounce, bounce, miss, miss, miss, miss, bounce, bounce, bounce, miss, miss, miss. Literally did no damage in the first 5 mins. Shots absolutely will not go where I'm aiming.

It's down to me vs 5 enemies: the T67, Pz Soufflé, O-I, and the two arties. 1 vs 5! No pressure. I deal with the T67 that was trying to cap. I knew the last location of the Soufflé, and tried to sneak around to the other side. Turns out he had the same idea too. I win the engagement. O-I... no chance of outspotting a Wolverine on that map. Dealt with him. Looked for the arties, arrived at their cap at the same time one arrived at mine. Correctly deduced they'll have two on cap soon, so went back. Put two shots in the leFH, 3rd bounced completely missed. Missed!! 207 m away, reticle is the same size as the target, and I miss. Can you believe that shit?! 5% probability of that happening, and of course it has to happen when it's so [edited] critical. And at that point we ran out of time. So no Top Gun, and no Kolobanov's. I'm sure that would've been a mastery as well if I had won. At the very least I could've kill one of them. Though of course we wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with had RNG not "made the game fun".

Next up: Sand River

North collapsed. Mid collapsed. South collapsed. I kept missing shots on mid. We're down to 2-8 in just 3 minutes. Banging head on desk not helping. Noticed the stat padder on the enemy team.

So yeah. 2/10 on the Wolverine. The game's [edited] rigged. The only surprising thing is the KV-2 actually dealing some damage for a change, but then that was the first time I played that tank on a map that wasn't wide and open. Still lost though, of course, as that tank usually does.

Edit:

Profanity filter wasn't that effective at filtering. Also apparently I can win more if I play less arty. Yeah... I don't think that was the issue here. And no, I don't expect to just "get handed" a win. Yes, I do work at it, but look at what I have to [edited] put up with.

Edited by Sir_Direkin, 13 January 2019 - 11:38 AM.

AlexTheKid72 #660 Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:12 AM

Corporal

• 21082 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

Same [edited]here, Dire.

Session statistics : Wins/Battles: 4 (17) (23.5%)
I am raging.
Personal rating increased during session, despite the game trying it's best to give enemies +50% and me -25% rng ..... and my muppet moments.

Edited by AlexTheKid72, 13 January 2019 - 02:14 AM.

Also tagged with numpties, RNG, muppets, MM, ARRRGH

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users