Jump to content


Post in here when yer happy


  • Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

Puggsley #61 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:00 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 68638 battles
  • 1,692
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

I'm having another crack at the IS7 and totally loving it.

 

Since the start of the month I've scrubbed a 73% WR in it. Though its only 22 games, and I keep forgetting to change the CW loadout..... 



Mother_Of_All_Rommel #62 Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:30 PM

    Ambassador of silly strat

  • Member
  • 21248 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

Got T34S today, exactly at last day. I play at very leisure pace, but still manage got 1 tier 10 this month even only use prem tanks like once a day or 2, done halfway grind on type 4 and obj 705, and now only like 3mil short for type 5 or obj 705A. All that done without heavy grind and forced play, and can just [edited] it and sleep when dont feels like playing. Now thats efficiency in playing casual mmo :playing:.

 

 

 


1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist


FramFramson #63 Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:14 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 43655 battles
  • 3,546
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostPuggsley, on 21 August 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

Since the start of the month I've scrubbed a 73% WR in it. Though its only 22 games, and I keep forgetting to change the CW loadout..... 

 

Haha, I did that too... I remember going back to pubs after ranked play and realizing I had 0 rounds of standard ammo in it. Whoops!

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #64 Posted 24 August 2018 - 05:45 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 540
  • Member since:
    02-27-2019
After 24k battles I finally carried a game (tier 6 in my tier 5 Leopard with the 5cm gun).  XVM put the odds of us winning at 24%.  Cost me 24k in credits because of gold spam but I managed an 11k Win8 (minimal spotting - all damage).  Finally found some bushes that actually worked (or an LT that wasn't outspotted by HT's!).  Once in a blue moon there are games where I just get lucky....

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #65 Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:28 AM

    Ambassador of silly strat

  • Member
  • 21248 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

I blow a tank ammo rack with snapshot HE. This didn't happen to me in like, a year? I even thought HE no longer can blow ammo rack off, I mean, I use tons of HE during stock grind and arty play. [edited] it, lucky rng roll this time :D.

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4508458#paris-mother_of_all_rommel-t-44


1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist


Shifty_Panzer #66 Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2682 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    06-02-2017

What makes me happy : Got an Ace Tanker on my Pz IV H using the 75mm

What makes me feel down : My only Ace Tanker ^^^



Mother_Of_All_Rommel #67 Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:33 PM

    Ambassador of silly strat

  • Member
  • 21248 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

This one arty keep xvm snipe me for half of the game, I use every trick in the books to avoid it, which means kemp hard, but still got focused anyway. But my team rolled over their other flank, and I got to kill it. Damm sweet revenge :justwait:.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4519853#cliff-mother_of_all_rommel-object_705


1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist


FramFramson #68 Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:50 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 43655 battles
  • 3,546
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
This game.

Edited by FramFramson, 02 September 2018 - 01:51 PM.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Puggsley #69 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 68638 battles
  • 1,692
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Yesterday was laughable.

 

Had some friends over for dinner and had a fair bit of wine. Kids were a bit challenged when I mistakenly put hot paprika on the chicken instead of cinnamon (they were cooled down with about 5 litres of milk...).

 

Turned on tanks and played like a total and utter scrub. Way too aggressive I think that nearly all my games were over in under 2 minutes. I was absolutely shocking.

 

And at one stage had a run of 23 wins from 28 games. And I reckon this only took maybe 2 hours, I often had 3 tanks in battle while selecting the next game. 

 

14 straight wins with probably 14 minutes of input from me was my biggest win streak at high tier.

 

Ended the day with a 74% WR off a 1615WN8. Even with a string of 4 losses on the HK server at 240+ ping. 

 

Thankyou lady luck! :girl:



mttspiii #70 Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:41 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • 17,031
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

So the trick to being a unicum is to feed your kids paprika.

 

No wonder Rommel was so good commanding his Paprika Korps.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


FramFramson #71 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 43655 battles
  • 3,546
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostPuggsley, on 04 September 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

Yesterday was laughable.

 

Had some friends over for dinner and had a fair bit of wine. Kids were a bit challenged when I mistakenly put hot paprika on the chicken instead of cinnamon (they were cooled down with about 5 litres of milk...).

 

Turned on tanks and played like a total and utter scrub. Way too aggressive I think that nearly all my games were over in under 2 minutes. I was absolutely shocking.

 

And at one stage had a run of 23 wins from 28 games. And I reckon this only took maybe 2 hours, I often had 3 tanks in battle while selecting the next game. 

 

14 straight wins with probably 14 minutes of input from me was my biggest win streak at high tier.

 

Ended the day with a 74% WR off a 1615WN8. Even with a string of 4 losses on the HK server at 240+ ping. 

 

Thankyou lady luck! :girl:

 

See now this is the kind of thing I'm talking about...

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Wodka_Warrior #72 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

    Potato Juice Connoisseur

  • Member
  • 19569 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

+1 for paprika korps :D

grinding low tier pasta tonks atm so I'm not happy will get back to yaz if they get better! 



Puggsley #73 Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:09 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 68638 battles
  • 1,692
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

View Postmttspiii, on 05 September 2018 - 01:41 AM, said:

So the trick to being a unicum is to feed your kids paprika.

 

No wonder Rommel was so good commanding his Paprika Korps.

 

Yes Rommel was certainly a gifted sausage maker.

 

I think i read that he was plucked from obscurity from a butchery in Ulm at the age of 16.

 

He did various tours of France before his eyes were opened to the possibility of heavily spiced sausages while in northern Italy. It was there that his obsession with Paprika burst forth. However this was not a trouble free period for the young Erwin, he was often at odds with his superiors who were sceptical of the effects of such a heavy hand.

 

He toiled away perfecting his art in a series of contests with bolshy butchers who were bitterly opposed to spicy wursts, instead preferring a "one flavour fits all" meatloaf. 

 

Success emboldened him and he found favour with a true fan, Adolf, who was smitten with the combined effects of a "Breakfast Rommel" and moderate doses of speed. Footage still exist of Adolf giving rousing speeches extolling the virtue of "starting the day the spicy way". It became a way of life.

 

With a powerful backer, Rommel once again toured France, competing in a series of cook-offs against uninspiring opposition. The meat free English breakfast sausage was no match, and French saucisses wilted in the face of German spiciness. Now the way lay open for a truly international chain of meateries, all pumping out a range of wursts modified for local tastes, but all based on the master spice paprika. 

 

Adolf's logistics gurus were concerned at the potential for overreach and forecast looming shortages of supply. They developed high priority plans to locate areas which would shore up capsicum production. With Adolf's approval of the bold plan, Rommel was dispatched to secure the Nile Valley, where the dry conditions and amply water supply promised 2 crops per year.

 

Despite huge efforts, the lack of success in North Africa proved frustrating to Erwin. Unlimited paprika remained a pipedream. 

 

And Adolf's eye was wandering. The limited availability of his staple breakfast fare led to a series of increasingly bizarre decisions.

 

Concerned by by the potential entry of Yankee sausage makers (armed with a wide range of smallgoods developed by the multi-cultural powerhouse, and the untouchable and endless supply of spices from the Mississippi river basin) a series of ill-fated adventures were launched. It was telling that Rommel was not involved, a series of new boys on the block were given free reign.

 

Valuable resources were wasted in the Loukanikos affair, before the devastating foray east. It was here that the brutal krestyanskaya kolbasa sucker punched the Rhineland meatpackers. The combination of extreme spice and subzero temperatures was simply intolerable. Beaten, they headed back west, pursued all the way.

 

Rommel was brought back into the fray to hold off the advancing alliance of US and Commonwealth smallgoods, but it was too late. Tastes had moved on and the end came quickly.

 

History however looks back on the glory days, when the future looked bright and the Paprika Korps were ascendant.

 

   

 

 



Wodka_Warrior #74 Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

    Potato Juice Connoisseur

  • Member
  • 19569 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

Lol Puggs another +1

Who needs Wikipedia hehe 



Ezz #75 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • 36,128
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostPuggsley, on 05 September 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

 

Yes Rommel was certainly a gifted sausage maker.

 

I think i read that he was plucked from obscurity from a butchery in Ulm at the age of 16.

 

He did various tours of France before his eyes were opened to the possibility of heavily spiced sausages while in northern Italy. It was there that his obsession with Paprika burst forth. However this was not a trouble free period for the young Erwin, he was often at odds with his superiors who were sceptical of the effects of such a heavy hand.

 

He toiled away perfecting his art in a series of contests with bolshy butchers who were bitterly opposed to spicy wursts, instead preferring a "one flavour fits all" meatloaf. 

 

Success emboldened him and he found favour with a true fan, Adolf, who was smitten with the combined effects of a "Breakfast Rommel" and moderate doses of speed. Footage still exist of Adolf giving rousing speeches extolling the virtue of "starting the day the spicy way". It became a way of life.

 

With a powerful backer, Rommel once again toured France, competing in a series of cook-offs against uninspiring opposition. The meat free English breakfast sausage was no match, and French saucisses wilted in the face of German spiciness. Now the way lay open for a truly international chain of meateries, all pumping out a range of wursts modified for local tastes, but all based on the master spice paprika. 

 

Adolf's logistics gurus were concerned at the potential for overreach and forecast looming shortages of supply. They developed high priority plans to locate areas which would shore up capsicum production. With Adolf's approval of the bold plan, Rommel was dispatched to secure the Nile Valley, where the dry conditions and amply water supply promised 2 crops per year.

 

Despite huge efforts, the lack of success in North Africa proved frustrating to Erwin. Unlimited paprika remained a pipedream. 

 

And Adolf's eye was wandering. The limited availability of his staple breakfast fare led to a series of increasingly bizarre decisions.

 

Concerned by by the potential entry of Yankee sausage makers (armed with a wide range of smallgoods developed by the multi-cultural powerhouse, and the untouchable and endless supply of spices from the Mississippi river basin) a series of ill-fated adventures were launched. It was telling that Rommel was not involved, a series of new boys on the block were given free reign.

 

Valuable resources were wasted in the Loukanikos affair, before the devastating foray east. It was here that the brutal krestyanskaya kolbasa sucker punched the Rhineland meatpackers. The combination of extreme spice and subzero temperatures was simply intolerable. Beaten, they headed back west, pursued all the way.

 

Rommel was brought back into the fray to hold off the advancing alliance of US and Commonwealth smallgoods, but it was too late. Tastes had moved on and the end came quickly.

 

History however looks back on the glory days, when the future looked bright and the Paprika Korps were ascendant.

I'm sure i read something about some troubles Erwin had with rodents or some such.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


FramFramson #76 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:13 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 43655 battles
  • 3,546
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Aww, rats!

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Puggsley #77 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:40 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 68638 battles
  • 1,692
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014
Plague proportions apparently, very difficult to move out.

Profanisaurus #78 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:51 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2017 battles
  • 4,443
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013

View PostWodka_Warrior, on 05 September 2018 - 02:50 AM, said:

+1 for paprika korps :D

grinding low tier pasta tonks atm so I'm not happy will get back to yaz if they get better! 

 

The tier 4 is great fun. 70mm HE Pen. I had a game yesterday where I did 6 shots of damage for 3 kills and just under 1k damage  in a tier 6 game. Penned them all. It made me happy.
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

struth #79 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:01 AM

    Crikey

  • Member
  • 46503 battles
  • 2,099
  • [HMB] HMB
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
Logged in, played 5 games, logged out to play something different, I am happy.

Wodka_Warrior #80 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:10 AM

    Potato Juice Connoisseur

  • Member
  • 19569 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

View PostProfanisaurus, on 06 September 2018 - 07:51 AM, said:

 

The tier 4 is great fun. 70mm HE Pen. I had a game yesterday where I did 6 shots of damage for 3 kills and just under 1k damage  in a tier 6 game. Penned them all. It made me happy.

 

low tier specialist confirmed? :playing:

View Poststruth, on 06 September 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

Logged in, played 5 games, logged out to play something different, I am happy.

lmbo 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users