Jump to content


What are the best clans on ASIA?


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

_Ebony #1 Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:55 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    08-16-2018

Irrespective of language or time zone, which clans are the most competitive on the global map, and which clans have the highest player skill? 

 

 



DerRegenbogen #2 Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:44 AM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 33967 battles
  • 2,009
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

LIFE is number one for english speaking, and currently owns the most land.

CROWN, best Japanese and very active, owns most land in late time zone (Currently theres a holiday in Japan though.)

STEAM, is just as competent as the first two (amazing caller), but in making 2 teams, would have to compromise player skill for activity.

ATLUS is also another top clan, capable of taking on CROWN, but don't care for CW.

 

All other clans are fodder. From what I can remember.

 

https://asia.wargaming.net/globalmap/


Edited by Rainbow_The_Artistic, 17 August 2018 - 11:47 AM.

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Obj. 277, T-100
 

 


mttspiii #3 Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:17 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29753 battles
  • 16,716
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

http://asia.wargamin...t=25&order=-egm

 

Go for the wGM metric, since CR includes Strongholds and members' individual skill, both of which are not sufficiently relevant when fighting on the Global Map (SH is hit-or-miss, while individual members' skill isn't as important as unit cohesion and caller skill).

 

Top 5 currently would be LIFE, STEAM, ATLUS, CROWN, and BLIGE.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


U12D13 #4 Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:21 PM

    IRL Garbage Collector

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 35412 battles
  • 1,818
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013
KELLY no 1 clan

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~


_Ebony #5 Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:26 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    08-16-2018

View PostRainbow_The_Artistic, on 17 August 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

LIFE is number one for english speaking, and currently owns the most land.

CROWN, best Japanese and very active, owns most land in late time zone (Currently theres a holiday in Japan though.)

STEAM, is just as competent as the first two (amazing caller), but in making 2 teams, would have to compromise player skill for activity.

ATLUS is also another top clan, capable of taking on CROWN, but don't care for CW.

 

All other clans are fodder. From what I can remember.

 

https://asia.wargaming.net/globalmap/

 

Awesome, thanks for the info!

 

View Postmttspiii, on 17 August 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

http://asia.wargamin...t=25&order=-egm

 

Go for the wGM metric, since CR includes Strongholds and members' individual skill, both of which are not sufficiently relevant when fighting on the Global Map (SH is hit-or-miss, while individual members' skill isn't as important as unit cohesion and caller skill).

 

Top 5 currently would be LIFE, STEAM, ATLUS, CROWN, and BLIGE.

 

Yes i am aware of this, sometimes the ratings don't fully reflect the clans capacity for battle i.e callers, clan activity. 

_EzioAuditore_ #6 Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:07 PM

    Rushes mid every game :^)

  • Member
  • 58790 battles
  • 4,739
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    12-20-2012
In terms of 1st team, LIFE, CROWN and STEAM are more or less the same(although STEAM's main caller is probably the best on server). CROWN has the most activity especially in campaign/t6sh and do a lot of advances and cw, while LIFE mainly concentrate on tier x advances and strongholds. STEAM is pretty active too but they are still building and recruiting new players so they will need some time. ATLUS and BLIGE are almost as active when it comes to campaign(and have decent teams) but only BLIGE does cw season afaik. However ATLUS/BLIGE are Japanese clans, while CROWN is majority Japanese. LIFE and STEAM both use English mainly, although STEAM does have a fair number of Korean (and Japanese) players as they are formed around PIFO Korea tournament team.

Source: I was in CROWN and now in LIFE and have friends from the other 3 clans.

Edited by _EzioAuditore_, 17 August 2018 - 01:12 PM.

Obj 260 Get! 296/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,71 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif


Defiance_ #7 Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:21 PM

    The Firestarter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 24618 battles
  • 1,516
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    10-24-2013
Pretty much what everyone said above... ^^

signature.png ?username=Defiance_WoT&theme=dark

 

"Hope is being able to see Light despite all the Darkness."

3 MOE Tanks(14) : Obj 140, IS-3, T32, Panther 8.8,Comet, T20, VK 36.01(H), MT-25, T-34-85M, Cromwell, M4 Sherman, KV-1, Churchill III, PZ IV H


DerRegenbogen #8 Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:41 PM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 33967 battles
  • 2,009
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 17 August 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

In terms of 1st team, LIFE, CROWN and STEAM are more or less the same(although STEAM's main caller is probably the best on server). CROWN has the most activity especially in campaign/t6sh and do a lot of advances and cw, while LIFE mainly concentrate on tier x advances and strongholds. STEAM is pretty active too but they are still building and recruiting new players so they will need some time. ATLUS and BLIGE are almost as active when it comes to campaign(and have decent teams) but only BLIGE does cw season afaik. However ATLUS/BLIGE are Japanese clans, while CROWN is majority Japanese. LIFE and STEAM both use English mainly, although STEAM does have a fair number of Korean (and Japanese) players as they are formed around PIFO Korea tournament team.

Source: I was in CROWN and now in LIFE and have friends from the other 3 clans.

 

LIFE has no 1 first team dansgame.
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Obj. 277, T-100
 

 


DerRegenbogen #9 Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:41 PM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 33967 battles
  • 2,009
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View Post_Ebony, on 17 August 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

 

Awesome, thanks for the info!

 

 

Yes i am aware of this, sometimes the ratings don't fully reflect the clans capacity for battle i.e callers, clan activity. 

 

What server are you from.
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Obj. 277, T-100
 

 


_Sammich_ #10 Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

    Goes beach on Overlord

  • Member
  • 30905 battles
  • 2,450
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostU12D13, on 17 August 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

KELLY no 1 clan

And DOGS-


Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

LeSigh #11 Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:50 PM

    It's Incredibly Disappointing

  • Member
  • 42181 battles
  • 4,101
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
Yeah. DOGS- would have my vote.  Check their recruitment page.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

_Ebony #12 Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:04 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    08-16-2018

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 17 August 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

In terms of 1st team, LIFE, CROWN and STEAM are more or less the same(although STEAM's main caller is probably the best on server). CROWN has the most activity especially in campaign/t6sh and do a lot of advances and cw, while LIFE mainly concentrate on tier x advances and strongholds. STEAM is pretty active too but they are still building and recruiting new players so they will need some time. ATLUS and BLIGE are almost as active when it comes to campaign(and have decent teams) but only BLIGE does cw season afaik. However ATLUS/BLIGE are Japanese clans, while CROWN is majority Japanese. LIFE and STEAM both use English mainly, although STEAM does have a fair number of Korean (and Japanese) players as they are formed around PIFO Korea tournament team.

Source: I was in CROWN and now in LIFE and have friends from the other 3 clans.

 

Great info, thanks ! 

 

View PostRainbow_The_Artistic, on 17 August 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

 

What server are you from.

 

Unicum on NA, but playing from NZ.

TE_maaw_ #13 Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Major

  • Live Streamer
  • 44202 battles
  • 2,178
  • [DPS] DPS
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
DPS best dead clam

Puggsley #14 Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 62575 battles
  • 1,363
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014
PBKAC is #1 for apathy.

spacewolf #15 Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:28 AM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69630 battles
  • 2,620
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostPuggsley, on 20 August 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

PBKAC is #1 for apathy.

 

#clamofthepeople

 

Or something


Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 


MagicalFlyingFox #16 Posted 20 August 2018 - 12:41 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30541 battles
  • 13,335
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012
meh

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


LeSigh #17 Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

    It's Incredibly Disappointing

  • Member
  • 42181 battles
  • 4,101
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
Fapathy
This account proudly sponsored by WG

Thadeous #18 Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:20 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21767 battles
  • 546
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015

1AR is best for fun times

Regular Skeet shooting and PZ1C races.

We also average between 4 to 7 games a night on the map (mainly because nobody wants to fight LIFE)



DerRegenbogen #19 Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:18 AM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 33967 battles
  • 2,009
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View PostThadeous, on 21 August 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

1AR is best for fun times

Regular Skeet shooting and PZ1C races.

We also average between 4 to 7 games a night on the map (mainly because nobody wants to fight LIFE)

 

Trust me, life is as chill as it gets. memes are of the regular. It's hard to keep people focused in CW, if at all possible.
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Obj. 277, T-100
 

 


Jun_The_Antibureaucratic #20 Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:37 AM

    weewoo

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20922 battles
  • 35
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012
Any clan im in is the super hot fire clan yes, memes maketh a clan dududu. LIFE NUMBA 1 GOGOGO WEE333 WOO000 

i do the spicEd mems





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users