Global map is controlled by few top clans, while others don't even have a chance!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Gray_ #1 Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:53 PM

Private

• 33414 battles

Here is the thing that needs to discussed seriously, precisely and answered correctly

LIFE clan has 35 provinces and their income for last 28 days is 359,016 gold, they have 90+ players. (20.08.2018)

How do they even manage to keep all these provinces with only 90+ players?

Even if they do somehow manage to keep all these provinces with only 90+ players should WG even allow it?

Do other lower level clans even have a chance in global map?

WG always arranges events and competitions where good players always gets their prize. Sure they earn it and they obviously deserve it but does it have to be in every single aspect?

Top players even platoon together where the other side don't even stand a chance most of the time.

My request as an average player in WoT please reconsider these 2 things.

1. Clans must have limited number of provinces or they should challenged for their provinces the proper way, not the way now WG is running things which is clearly very very wrong. 

2. Platooning should be restricted to 2 players only. 3 players communicating with each other can obviously make a big difference. 

(PS_I know WG don't even give a crap about their players but I am going to say it anyway. Someone has to speak up. We are having a hard time here.)

LIFE.jpg

Red text; Text color changed, User warned.

~ElderCyclops

Edited by ElderCyclops, 21 August 2018 - 12:42 AM.

crazib #2 Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:26 AM

Captain

• 55271 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

wow you are asking to be red penned

the reason why LIFE is holding so much lands is that no other clans bother to challenge their lands. In retrospect look at CROWN, night in night out the thailand clans keep attacking us

Good players will be good, if they take part in competitions and fought to win it by sheer planning and skill, they deserve it.

Again platoons up to you if you plat with voice comms or not there is no unfair advantage, again when you are on random battles USE brain

... all i see is whining of a player who can't adapt

Edited by crazib, 21 August 2018 - 03:30 AM.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

_EzioAuditore_ #3 Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:28 AM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 58790 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
We only have that many provinces because nobody wants to attack us lmao. How do you expect us to lose provinces if people are too lazy to attack us?
Platooning used to be 3 players only if you had premium account, and it made the game more pay to win, imo letting players platooning the same if they did or not have premium account made it better. I'll rather play solo than platoon anyway, though if i wanted to platoon i will only ever platoon 3 or not platoon at all, because i don't want to play against platoons on enemy.

Obj 260 Get! 296/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,71 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

DerRegenbogen #4 Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:03 AM

Apache Attack Helicopter

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 33967 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostGray_, on 20 August 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

1. Clans must have limited number of provinces or they should challenged for their provinces the proper way, not the way now WG is running things which is clearly very very wrong. 

What is the proper way.

To be fair, we could own more provinces as it is now, we could take what 1ar own, be more diligent in taking land up north, not give provinces to steam. But what would that achieve, we have made a big enough statement that GM needs to be changed, it is. We looking forward to fighting crown next season.

As for competition, JT's frendo's went back to STEAM 

Posted Image

How long till Saffe comes along and shitposts. :thinking:

Edited by Rainbow_The_Artistic, 21 August 2018 - 01:04 AM.

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Obj. 277, T-100

_WorldConqueror_ #5 Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:07 AM

More Rage Than Skill

• 33434 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

Not in a clan, complaining about CW.

Anyway you seem not to understand that limiting provinces would just mean clans would claim the specified amount and sit on them for the rest of the season, there would be no incentive to fight. As it stands a number of clans banded together to attack our provinces, unfortunately for them they were unsuccessful.

Edited by _WorldConqueror_, 21 August 2018 - 01:09 AM.

Jun_The_Antibureaucratic #6 Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:08 AM

weewoo

• Beta-Tester
  • 20937 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

i are bad at game so pls gib other clam chance pls RB sendpie, we are just your AVERAGE player basis and is in needings of land that we cant not holdings for more than a day or 2. oh wait i dont even have joinings a clam but i are complains because h3K it! me alone, i fite this LIFE clam thing, Come at me BRUddA. i'll fite ye with me fisticuffs maTEEE. LIFE is of holdings so much land is like unfair no? no body even attackings the LIFE but then i complainings about them hold land yes F5 Affirmative! mister sir man boss person friend dude buddy of mine @rainbow pls gibbings the land for the misunfortunated pls bbi, and pls WaGamin restrict amont of pleyrs in pontoons cause i hab no frend to pontoonings so its mor fair plane for me, ur AVERAGE plyar bases yes! i dont'nt want'nt to git gudder at game so ples giv less boosh kemp and more FAIR plAne WGgG! weee WOoo00

VSTfp6C.png

i do the spicEd mems

DerRegenbogen #7 Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:10 AM

Apache Attack Helicopter

• 33967 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostJun_The_Antibureaucratic, on 21 August 2018 - 01:08 AM, said:

i are bad at game so pls gib other clam chance pls RB sendpie, we are just your AVERAGE player basis and is in needings of land that we cant not holdings for more than a day or 2. oh wait i dont even have joinings a clam but i are complains because h3K it! me alone, i fite this LIFE clam thing, Come at me BRUddA. i'll fite ye with me fisticuffs maTEEE. LIFE is of holdings so much land is like unfair no? no body even attackings the LIFE but then i complainings about them hold land yes F5 Affirmative! mister sir man boss person friend dude buddy of mine @rainbow pls gibbings the land for the misunfortunated pls bbi, and pls WaGamin restrict amont of pleyrs in pontoons cause i hab no frend to pontoonings so its mor fair plane for me, ur AVERAGE plyar bases yes! i dont'nt want'nt to git gudder at game so ples giv less boosh kemp and more FAIR plAne WGgG! weee WOoo00

VSTfp6C.png

ahh wee woo

Spoiler

Edited by Rainbow_The_Artistic, 21 August 2018 - 01:11 AM.

Tier 10 3 marks: IS4, IS7, T57, Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Obj 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Obj. 277, T-100

DerRegenbogen #8 Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:13 AM

Apache Attack Helicopter

• 33967 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

The great cheetah clan RIFE has its land protected by Kingbossman III, Big Bird himself.

Posted Image

The children are fast, but Big Bird is faster.

Spoiler

Please no ban on this post, I am posting my opinions on why LIFE isn't attacked. :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Edited by Rainbow_The_Artistic, 21 August 2018 - 01:16 AM.

crazib #9 Posted 21 August 2018 - 03:33 AM

Captain

• 55271 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

'hey i am not in a clan so i must complain about clan activity!'

nice meme

my replays thread

Bash_sh #10 Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:02 AM

First lieutenant

• 26974 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
clamwars, is that even a thing anymore ?

Ezz #11 Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:14 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64463 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
While many would agree that cw may not be in its prime, focusing on the successful clans is missing the point. The focus should be on why the other clans aren't competitive. If the answer is simply that they aren't good enough then I can't see that as something wg should be worrying about. 

Edited by Ezz, 21 August 2018 - 04:16 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

CelestiaLudenberg #12 Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 18846 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here we go again.

Time for the bi-weekly complain about how LIFE are the root of all problems in CW because no one can actually be bothered fighting us.

Just chip against us, give us games, lock our tanks/try get us multiple games forcing us to tech etc it isn't really that hard.

3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, E-50M, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, IS-3, STA-1, T-34-2, Type 59, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.

Junnygjw123 #13 Posted 21 August 2018 - 03:20 PM

Private

• 26869 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 21 August 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here we go again.

Time for the bi-weekly complain about how LIFE are the root of all problems in CW because no one can actually be bothered fighting us.

Just chip against us, give us games, lock our tanks/try get us multiple games forcing us to tech etc it isn't really that hard.

Never before has World of Tanks seen a skilled clan such as LIFE. Perhaps Wargaming could set up a show match like the MAHOU vs FAME. Amirite

Edited by Junnygjw123, 21 August 2018 - 03:23 PM.

Wodka_Warrior #14 Posted 21 August 2018 - 03:50 PM

Potato Juice Connoisseur

• 17855 battles

View PostJun_The_Antibureaucratic, on 21 August 2018 - 01:08 AM, said:

VSTfp6C.png

Thanks for that. I laughed. A lot.

CelestiaLudenberg #15 Posted 21 August 2018 - 03:57 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 18846 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostJunnygjw123, on 21 August 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

Never before has World of Tanks seen a skilled clan such as LIFE. Perhaps Wargaming could set up a show match like the MAHOU vs FAME. Amirite

Actually, according to a friend in YOUJO, MAHOU do want to fight us.

3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, E-50M, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, IS-3, STA-1, T-34-2, Type 59, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.

The_average_tanker #16 Posted 21 August 2018 - 05:22 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10911 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

View PostJun_The_Antibureaucratic, on 20 August 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

VSTfp6C.png

You have talent. Real talent. :teethhappy:

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 21 August 2018 - 01:27 PM, said:

Actually, according to a friend in YOUJO, MAHOU do want to fight us.

I would love to see that. Would love to see FAME vs LIFE even more.

Isnt FAME like the indisputed champs right now. they beat the top russian clan in the showdown and the the top NA clan in that showdown. Nobody even remembers SEA tbh!

_EzioAuditore_ #17 Posted 21 August 2018 - 05:54 PM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 58790 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 21 August 2018 - 05:22 PM, said:

You have talent. Real talent. :teethhappy:

I would love to see that. Would love to see FAME vs LIFE even more.

Isnt FAME like the indisputed champs right now. they beat the top russian clan in the showdown and the the top NA clan in that showdown. Nobody even remembers SEA tbh!

FAME rekts everyone. Probably its FAME > CIS > MAHOU, no one from asia ever fights the other servers mostly because i reckon unlike other servers our top players are all spread among a lot of clans and languages or stopped playing even.

Obj 260 Get! 296/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,71 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

CelestiaLudenberg #18 Posted 21 August 2018 - 06:23 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 18846 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 21 August 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

FAME rekts everyone. Probably its FAME > CIS > MAHOU, no one from asia ever fights the other servers mostly because i reckon unlike other servers our top players are all spread among a lot of clans and languages or stopped playing even.

Quite a bit of this, our best players are spread throughout around 5 clans, so realistically we could be just as competitive, but we'd need to merge together to be like FAME/CIS etc

That and if you look at ours and CROWN/YETI/ATLUS etc's requirements, we are a lot more relaxed than they are so naturally we wouldn't all be in the one clan like that.

Run_Away_Brave_sir_Robin #19 Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:53 AM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 26862 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 21 August 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

Quite a bit of this, our best players are spread throughout around 5 clans, so realistically we could be just as competitive, but we'd need to merge together to be like FAME/CIS etc

That and if you look at ours and CROWN/YETI/ATLUS etc's requirements, we are a lot more relaxed than they are so naturally we wouldn't all be in the one clan like that.

Bring Back DPS!

Id say the old DPS roster, plus crown (and vpa\vae) could make some competitive uni teams. Considering they were the top bois to beat before things went downhill

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

crazib #20 Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:19 AM

Captain

• 55271 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostRun_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, on 22 August 2018 - 04:53 AM, said:

Bring Back DPS!

Id say the old DPS roster, plus crown (and vpa\vae) could make some competitive uni teams. Considering they were the top bois to beat before things went downhill

DPS = ded

and most of the older members have retired a long time ago

Edited by crazib, 22 August 2018 - 05:20 AM.

my replays thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users