The only good standard is a double standard from WG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

_KayGeraint_ #21 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:00 PM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 63465 battles

View PostBolagnaise, on 22 August 2018 - 07:38 PM, said:

It wasn’t even the truth that got the ban but. If you where watching, all he said was they where cheating F (homosexual word).

Got to protect EL boys, they are protected species as usual. 

As i said, standards for some and different for others. 

at least P-C are region locked out again. Thank goodness.

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #22 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 83716 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 22 August 2018 - 08:59 PM, said:

i just hope next time sea/aus pro league players manage to get to finals or semifinals like the european/russian pro league players always do... sadly if its true dat cheaters are participating in the tournaments that gives oportunity to join world tournaments, then that might explain why sea/aus pro league players are not reaching further positions in world tournaments, simply because they are cheaters at local area and cant play decently at un-cheat-able world tournaments, or because due to local cheaters the REAL good pro league players arent being able to advance to world tournaments because they are being beat up by local cheaters in local tournaments...

i wonder if our sea/aus pro league players have been training enough to become world competitive, or if incidents like this are distracting our pro players from the concentration it takes on the road of training and improvement to become world champions... 

well i said what i wanted to say and i know the pro unicums in this server will bash me for this, but dont lose your focus.

I already forgot how many months ago I changed my sig to the current one...

47%-ers: "Stat shaming is bad, XVM is bad, we need anonymizer"

Also 47%-ers:

TE_maaw_ #23 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 54727 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 22 August 2018 - 08:59 PM, said:

i just hope next time sea/aus pro league players manage to get to finals or semifinals like the european/russian pro league players always do... sadly if its true dat cheaters are participating in the tournaments that gives oportunity to join world tournaments, then that might explain why sea/aus pro league players are not reaching further positions in world tournaments, simply because they are cheaters at local area and cant play decently at un-cheat-able world tournaments, or because due to local cheaters the REAL good pro league players arent being able to advance to world tournaments because they are being beat up by local cheaters in local tournaments...

i wonder if our sea/aus pro league players have been training enough to become world competitive, or if incidents like this are distracting our pro players from the concentration it takes on the road of training and improvement to become world champions... 

well i said what i wanted to say and i know the pro unicums in this server will bash me for this, but dont lose your focus.

pvp get to semi in 1st grandfinals but that was before wgl season start and the competition is only between those in the region (sea/anz/jp) and after wgl start its all about cn team even if they represent apac with el manage to get 2nd in GF. anyway with current format/rules that we have in apac league its good for local scene as more team get the chance to play and compete.

for training prev local team dont have that many option for scrimm partner that they can choose except for jp players they still can train with ru team. cn team always train with ru team and at least 2 team in the league that dont bother to train so usually u left with 3-4 teams that can scrimm against each other but with apac league u have more option.

MagicalFlyingFox #24 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:27 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 36066 battles

why even bother with wgl when we all know EL and whoever else they bring will just get away with infractions with slaps on the wrist while the hand of serb gets unleashed on everyone else. 

gee i wonder why wgl isn't taken seriously 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming. 

TE_maaw_ #25 Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:34 PM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 54727 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View Post_EzioAuditore_, on 22 August 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

at least P-C are region locked out again. Thank goodness.

well region locked for apac league is meaningless if they still can play in wgl but at least more team can play and get some experience. 

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 22 August 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

why even bother with wgl when we all know EL and whoever else they bring will just get away with infractions with slaps on the wrist while the hand of serb gets unleashed on everyone else. 

gee i wonder why wgl isn't taken seriously 

its not so much about that because usually they follow the rules but few other issues like gf slot etc + like i said prev limited team to scrimm so instead of learning from them u just get rekt because usually they refused to scrimm except for yato.

wasaabi #26 Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:33 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23330 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Issues with GM Decisions should be submitted to Customer Support for review, this is not a topic for discussion in these forums.

Thread locked.

~Wasaabi

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users