• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MessyMix #1 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:27 PM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7750 battles
  • [M-S] M-S

Hey y'all,

Messy here. Damn it's been a while! I used to play and post here (way too much),  but I stopped around 2 years ago, because I was becoming seriously addicted.

Anyways, I've decided to re-pick up the game casually on the side, but I'm completely lost now. Everything is new, so many new tech trees, metas are different, maps are different, I'm really rusty, and all that. So I'm looking for someone who'll have a good time and show me the ropes in the process. (pls have good wn8) hehe :P

Now that WG have gotten rid of battle-wide chat (when tf did that happen!?), people don't seem to be very friendly these days.. no response to even a simple o7. It's hard to find someone to squad up with.

In a nutshell, I'm just wondering if any forum warriors out there want to play casually and have a fun time. I (used to be) a 51-52% w/r, blue-green player, 7k+ games, tiers 1-9. I have a purple reroll lying around somewhere, but I haven't touched that yet. No guarantees as to my current skill level, though. :P

Just looking for some good games and top notch banter. Either server (HK / AUS) is fine. I haven't tried the Australian server, but if ping times aren't bad (<100 ms) should be all good. Promise it'll be fun—thanks in advance for the help.

ohai

Meverick #2 Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:12 AM

First lieutenant

• 50812 battles
Join an active clan and be at discord with them. Unlike other mmo games where party , etc are must for higher bosses , wars etc, this game doesnt need "unified" efforts like that in random battles. So what you seek is kinda rare although I dont wanna discourage you 

Profanisaurus #3 Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

le sigh

• 2014 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Messy. Talk to the lads at 1AR.  The TS there is usually jam-packed with folks at different levels of inebriation.  If you catch them at the right time some of them can even play.

I'd say come and join us in KAC but tbf it's completely random as to whether we have 15 people on TS, 15 people on FLEX TS or no one at all online.

_Sammich_ #4 Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:14 AM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 31652 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Blurpletomato?
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

MessyMix #5 Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:49 PM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7750 battles
  • [M-S] M-S

View Post_Sammich_, on 30 August 2018 - 09:14 AM, said:

Blurpletomato?

how tf you remember o.O

And thanks for all the suggestions so far--I will definitely look at some of the clans suggested.

Has the game died down compared to several years ago? Or is it still around the same? the waiting time for games isn't bad right now, even though the server split happened.

ohai

Jezzalenko1978 #6 Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• 35105 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Jump on in Messy - just by name you can fit right in!

PM me for TS deets etc.  - Lotsa lads online !

<3 you Sog!

mttspiii #7 Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:57 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 30000 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostMessyMix, on 30 August 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

Has the game died down compared to several years ago? Or is it still around the same? the waiting time for games isn't bad right now, even though the server split happened.

Seems to be on a plateau since 2015. Some people leave, some people return, and the rest are at Hotel California.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users