stat padders

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

Name_REDACTED_ #1 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:18 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 34158 battles
  • [DOGS-] DOGS-

Have you noticed the same top clans ending up on the same team all the time together and the other team is fed to them as cannon fodder time and time again and are you sick of stat padders/seal clubbers in low tier games  it's about time WG did something about it .

They should make it if you have a certain amount of games in low tier games per tank then you get excluded from low tier in that tank or implement a system that if you destroy a player with higher pr than you you get bonus points for killing them to make it harder for them to do it as it is certain to drive new players  from the game if they get put in with them getting killed over and over .

They should implement a score level like  you get 1x for every 1000 points in pr they are above you ,: as in if they are 1000 points above you you get 1x ,2000points and you get 2x and so on, if you kill some one 10000 points above you then you get 10 the usual points for that game .

Making them targets in the lower ties would stop them stat padding / seal clubbing  and driving the new players away. yes i know i will get the usual people who WG is giving incentives to to shout down all forums they don't agree with or it will be locked but it will make them think and bring it to others attention.

Yes i got the usual  forum clowns to answer as usual to RIDICULE and beat their chest and scream out loud" YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT OR YOUR A LOSER" and the reason i posted this is to bring it to WG's attention .

Yes i have been guilty of it or have been in lower tiers as clan leader helping other clan members level up and teaching them their tanks .

Yes i have got terrible stats but i play the game for fun not  to prove i m better than every one else.

But as you stated i do not have thousands of games in one tank and i don't have a pr of 70000+ like some of you so called gods of this game do that are still seal clubbing day in day out . I was leveling up my polish tank and it came to my attention that the same platoons from the same clans are in their time and time again not training new members as i don't see some one with 6000+ rating needing help in a tier one tank as i have seen in these platoons ( all 3 with 6000+ pr). 

It just shows how pathetic some of you are to obtain you're god like status in a game wow it must make you feel real proud of how you achieved them stats.

Excessive caps, texts edited. No warning given.

~Alastor_N

Edited by Alastor_N, 06 September 2018 - 10:37 PM.

Hype_ #2 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:37 PM

Captain

• 8140 battles
  • [CHE] CHE

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 05 September 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

Have you noticed the same top clans ending up on the same team all the time together and the other team is fed to them as cannon fodder time and time again

Edited by Hype_, 05 September 2018 - 07:39 PM.

s70blackhawk #3 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:43 PM

Staff sergeant

• 21741 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

LOL... I just played a match in Tier 3 because starting a new line. There were 3 DOGS players in a Platoon.. 2 of which died in the first 3 minutes and the other player lasted to the end with me...

I guess they weren't their to stat pad, because they really didn't contribute.

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 
Don't trust everything. Even salt looks like sugar.

Puggsley #4 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:46 PM

Captain

• 60972 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

Umm, how did you notice this?

Over 33k games and you are doing exactly what you are complaining about?

Or are you saying that you have a really low PR??

LittleTimmy #5 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:46 PM

Timmeh!

• 17009 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
When ADF can trash talk DOGS, you know it's bad.

Edited by LittleTimmy, 05 September 2018 - 07:47 PM.

Change clan name = removing toxicity

VPN best excuse. kek.

Forum guy: Genius at work.

s70blackhawk #6 Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:48 PM

Staff sergeant

• 21741 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View PostLittleTimmy, on 05 September 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

When ADF can trash talk DOGS, you know it's bad.

Meh.. 
endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 

Ezz #7 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Posts70blackhawk, on 05 September 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

Meh.. 

When ADF is stealing the kac catchphrase you know it's apathy.

Edited by Ezz, 05 September 2018 - 08:39 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Napalmer #8 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:37 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 42176 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 05 September 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

Have you noticed the same top clans ending up on the same team all the time together and the other team is fed to them as cannon fodder time and time again and are you sick of stat padders/seal clubbers in low tier games  it's about time WG did something about it . They should make it if you have a certain amount of games in low tier games per tank then you get excluded from low tier in that tank or implement a system that if you destroy a player with higher pr than you you get bonus points for killing them to make it harder for them to do it as it is certain to drive new players  from the game if they get put in with them getting killed over and over , they should implement a score level like  you get 1x for every 1000 points in pr they are above you ,: as in if they are 1000 points above you you get 1x ,2000points and you get 2x and so on, if you kill some one 10000 points above you then you get 10 the usual points for that game . Making them targets in the lower ties would stop them stat padding / seal clubbing  and driving the new players away. yes i know i will get the usual people who WG is giving incentives to to shout down all forums they don't agree with or it will be locked but it will make them think and bring it to others attention' 

Translation:
I don't like it when there are good players on the enemy team that kill me. I platoon with my own clan which aren't very good, so there are less good players on my own team. Apparently it's all rigged.

I don't like it when I go to lower tiers to try and improve my winrate and people still keep beating me because they're 'sealclubbing'.

I think there should be a system to reward XVM sniping and focusing, so that I can yolo the better players on the enemy team and get more rewards.

Maybe if you spent less time complaining and making excuses, and more time focusing on improving your gameplay, you wouldn't be clubbed as hard.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140IS-7

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

s70blackhawk #9 Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:55 PM

Staff sergeant

• 21741 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View PostEzz, on 05 September 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

When ADF is stealing the kac catchphrase you know it's apathy.

I am learning from the best. 
endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 

neokai #10 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:56 PM

SealClub Number 9

• Senior Moderator
  • 38122 battles

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 05 September 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

Have you noticed the same top clans ending up on the same team all the time together and the other team is fed to them as cannon fodder time and time again and are you sick of stat padders/seal clubbers in low tier games  it's about time WG did something about it . They should make it if you have a certain amount of games in low tier games per tank then you get excluded from low tier in that tank or implement a system that if you destroy a player with higher pr than you you get bonus points for killing them to make it harder for them to do it as it is certain to drive new players  from the game if they get put in with them getting killed over and over , they should implement a score level like  you get 1x for every 1000 points in pr they are above you ,: as in if they are 1000 points above you you get 1x ,2000points and you get 2x and so on, if you kill some one 10000 points above you then you get 10 the usual points for that game . Making them targets in the lower ties would stop them stat padding / seal clubbing  and driving the new players away. yes i know i will get the usual people who WG is giving incentives to to shout down all forums they don't agree with or it will be locked but it will make them think and bring it to others attention' 

Please format your posts into paragraphs. It's really hard to read.

Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

~neokai

Edited by neokai, 05 September 2018 - 10:56 PM.

Spoiler

Dieselnuts #11 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:56 PM

Sergeant

• 11178 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

*this post was sponsored by Wargaming.

mttspiii #12 Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:53 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29172 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 05 September 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

They should make it if you have a certain amount of games in low tier games per tank then you get excluded from low tier in that tank

Says the guy with:

100+ battles in Pz1c

170+ battles in Hetzer

~250 battles in Cruiser II & Pzsfl IV

~300 battles in UE 57

750+ battles in Matilda...

Also, 3.2k battles in KV-2 and 2.8k battles in FV304? You'd be excluded from tier 6 forever.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #13 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:45 AM

Is the order a blue mountain?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68525 battles
  • [WAT] WAT
Mirror mirror on the wall...

_EzioAuditore_ #14 Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:55 AM

Major

• 57745 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
this made me chuckle because from what I heard DOGS- players are sealclubbing themselves and happen to be bad at it too...

Obj 260 Get! 296/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,71 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

Defiant_Duck #15 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:32 AM

Sergeant

• 28834 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 05 September 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

Has over 3k games in the KV-2 and 1k games in the T67 but still calls other people that play low tiers 'seal clubbers'. Totally not a hypocrite. My point is, stop messing around with new players and bots in the low tiers and step up your gameplay by playing some high tier tanks. And no, playing high tier SPG does not count. 

Edited by Defiant_Duck, 06 September 2018 - 05:32 AM.

Ezz #16 Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:46 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I actually like the idea except rather than based on some performance metric just base it on battle count. That way all seal clubbers would be worth extra when killed, not just the ones who are competent. Should help the new players and may reduce the good players they face in addition to fewer of those that after thousands of battles still struggle with basics.  

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Profanisaurus #17 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:03 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Interesting timing of this when a new line is out so huge numbers of players of every skill level are playing lower tiers to work up lines.

Just what tiers do you consider low tiers Rev?

Ezz #18 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:06 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Side note but I've always felt it would be better to just allow good players to skip the low tiers. Would help both them and any new players struggling to learn the basics. But I guess low tiers are a free xp sink so not going to happen. 

Profanisaurus #19 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:07 AM

le sigh

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
These days they let new players skip the low tiers by handing out a tier 6 when they complete training. You can imagine what that has done to some tier 6 games.

MessyMix #20 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:12 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 7371 battles

View PostProfanisaurus, on 06 September 2018 - 06:07 AM, said:

These days they let new players skip the low tiers by handing out a tier 6 when they complete training. You can imagine what that has done to some tier 6 games.

uhm what
ohai

Also tagged with stat padders

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users