stat padders ruining low tier games and top clan MM perfrencial treatment

stat padders

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

Ezz #21 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:14 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74604 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I guess another option would be to address the low tiers from the other direction. Rather than looking to restrict goods from playing low tiers, WG could look to restrict bads from playing upper tiers. That way more would play lower down. It may even help the mm. Eg if you have a pr below x at tier y, you get less xp and credits. 

Edited by Ezz, 06 September 2018 - 06:16 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Profanisaurus #22 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:53 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I'd settle for them removing what ever part of the MM calculation makes the players with a pr below x the top tiers in my games repeatedly.
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

Name_REDACTED_ #23 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:24 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36218 battles
  • [T_G_] T_G_

View PostHype_, on 05 September 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

you look good in your hat can i have one to or do i have to be special like you to get one 

Name_REDACTED_ #24 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:26 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36218 battles
  • [T_G_] T_G_

View PostDieselnuts, on 05 September 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

*this post was sponsored by Wargaming.

can i have whatever your on mate seems like your on the moon 

Puggsley #25 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:54 AM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
You're vs your. Its just so complicated.

spacewolf #26 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:57 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 77131 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

He also had a their vs there somewhere, but my eyes were bleeding so much from the OP I had to gouge them out. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Profanisaurus #27 Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:58 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I chose to let that go through to the keeper as Rev seems very angry with me. I can't think why.

StormCrowReaperManyHat #28 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:07 AM

Ammo Racked IRL

• Beta-Tester
  • 22803 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Ladies, gentlemen, bots. I present to you definitive proof of the need for [content moderated]

Inappropriate content; Content moderated, User warned.

~ElderCyclops

Edited by ElderCyclops, 08 September 2018 - 11:42 PM.

Outrage is too exhausting to maintain for years on end. Numpty fatigue has set in.

The rage of 2013/2014 has sullenly ceded ground to apathy and despair, there is no viable alternative.

#FreeFireGuard2k13

Profanisaurus #29 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Now?

Name_REDACTED_ #30 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:35 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36218 battles
  • [T_G_] T_G_
i see we have had the usual personal attacks so far only one or two have had some constructive to say the rest of you  are showing your true IQ  so please go back and read the subject if it don't strain your brains to much sorry if i made you think and for causing you pain. Typical neanderthal thinking me no under stand but me know ME BASH ME BASH you make pain in head so me BASH and BASH  . 

Edited by RevengeIsSweet, 06 September 2018 - 08:49 AM.

U12D13 #31 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:42 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 45144 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

Well OP is right. The enemy team always have better clans in platoons because its hard to find a worse clan than DOGS-. Its a matter of perspective guys.

Then again there is KELLY but you hardly see them breathing nowadays.

Edit: News flash, what does all your teams have in common that make you lose? Oh yeah, you are a constant of the 15-player team. DAMN I WONDER WHY :bigthonk:

Edited by U12D13, 06 September 2018 - 08:44 AM.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

Name_REDACTED_ #32 Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36218 battles
  • [T_G_] T_G_

View PostU12D13, on 06 September 2018 - 12:42 AM, said:

Well OP is right. The enemy team always have better clans in platoons because its hard to find a worse clan than DOGS-. Its a matter of perspective guys.

Then again there is KELLY but you hardly see them breathing nowadays.

Edit: News flash, what does all your teams have in common that make you lose? Oh yeah, you are a constant of the 15-player team. DAMN I WONDER WHY :bigthonk:

Yet another with nothing constructive to say well done neanderthal. i have noticed that most of the time it is the lower tier players with the guts to go do battles while you stat padders sit back and wait for the lower tiers to damage the enemy tanks enough for you to come out and feed upon the weak perhaps if you got involved in the battles more then the lower tier tanks might be able to live longer or should we all go to the back of the map and join you cowards  to wait for the easy kills to be presented to you on a plate . So please stop personally attacking me and my clan, read the subject again unless your one of the seal clubbing stat padders  this is about.

Edited by RevengeIsSweet, 06 September 2018 - 09:29 AM.

Dumb0_Duck #33 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:11 AM

Got any grapes?

• 38902 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

yet another with nothing constructive to say well done neanderthal. i have noticed that most of the time it is the lower tier players with the guts to go do battles while you stat padders sit back and wait for the lower tiers to damage the enemy tanks enough for you to come out and feed upon the weak perhaps if you got involved in the battles more then the lower tier tanks might be able to live longer or should we all go to the back of the map and join you cowards  to wait for the easy kills to be presented to you on a plate . So please stop personally attacking me and read the subject again unless your one of the seal clubbing stat padders  this is about.

Once again you are calling other people stat padders when you literally are a stat padder yourself. You have over 30k battles worth of experience in this game. What exactly are you doing playing low tiers other than to seal club and stat pad? 

The only thing I can think of to stop this outbreak of "stat padders" is to increase their queue times to reduce the amount of battles they play. For example, a player with 5k PR trying to play a tier 1 has to wait at least 1 minute before they get put into the queue. Like I don't even know anymore. 

But my biggest piece of advice for you is to stop playing low tiers and then you wouldn't need to be complaining about "stat padders"

U12D13 #34 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:24 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 45144 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

yet another with nothing constructive to say well done neanderthal. i have noticed that most of the time it is the lower tier players with the guts to go do battles while you stat padders sit back and wait for the lower tiers to damage the enemy tanks enough for you to come out and feed upon the weak perhaps if you got involved in the battles more then the lower tier tanks might be able to live longer or should we all go to the back of the map and join you cowards  to wait for the easy kills to be presented to you on a plate . So please stop personally attacking me and read the subject again unless your one of the seal clubbing stat padders  this is about.

Wew nice I lub stetped. Me unfair plane kemp bush. Me no suicide scout 4life. Muh teamz pleesent me wif 56% ween wate. Me no halp teem cos I deek hard when weeneight goes up. Me no glorious drown meself like DOGS sense of comradery! Me ashame! Must drown when teammate yolo rush with honor and die early so I muz join him in garage. Bad to let him wait as I play. All these people angri wif me as I point out clan MM hax. Oh my all these forumers muz be stetpedding thats wai I lose! WG bias! Me muz use bombastic english to assert intellect! NEANDERTHAL! Hah! Be afraid I superior bork!

Wow just no. Stop. Go back to your low tier games and stay there. 

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

spacewolf #35 Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:39 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 77131 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostU12D13, on 06 September 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

Wew nice I lub stetped. Me unfair plane kemp bush. Me no suicide scout 4life. Muh teamz pleesent me wif 56% ween wate. Me no halp teem cos I deek hard when weeneight goes up. Me no glorious drown meself like DOGS sense of comradery! Me ashame! Must drown when teammate yolo rush with honor and die early so I muz join him in garage. Bad to let him wait as I play. All these people angri wif me as I point out clan MM hax. Oh my all these forumers muz be stetpedding thats wai I lose! WG bias! Me muz use bombastic english to assert intellect! NEANDERTHAL! Hah! Be afraid I superior bork!

^ this is actually easier to read (and makes more sense) than any DOGS- post on this forum. And that says it all.

Proudly sponsored by WG

Profanisaurus #36 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:06 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostProfanisaurus, on 05 September 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

Interesting timing of this when a new line is out so huge numbers of players of every skill level are playing lower tiers to work up lines.

Just what tiers do you consider low tiers Rev?

Hey, I was civil.

CelestiaLudenberg #37 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:11 AM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 24546 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

Funnily enough I avoid low tier as much as I can. I free xp to at least tier 6 on every new line I do now as low tier gameplay is shit.

You want to know how you can get over this problem? Stop playing low tier yourself and you won't see it happen.

That said, here's a top tip: Most stat padders use T67's as they are stupidly overpowered, just roll in a Panzer IV H or M4 and one shot them.

Edited by CelestiaLudenberg, 06 September 2018 - 10:12 AM.

When you show her all 96kw from your mighty 20E

Name_REDACTED_ #38 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:13 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36218 battles
  • [T_G_] T_G_

View PostU12D13, on 06 September 2018 - 01:24 AM, said:

another fool who thinks it's better to attack the speaker than the subject  maybe if you people didn't seal club then the game would have more people playing . People like you drive people away  because you get in their games at low tier and call them noobs  when you haven't got the guts or the respect for others to wait a little more time in high tier battles oh wait they got bigger guns and more amour in high tier so that means you have to play not hide because they shoot back ,  so how about you stop proving how ignorant you are and go ruin someone else's post  or better still grow up and engage your feeble brain before dribbling  excrement in here. opinions are like but holes every one has them but know one wants to listen to the crap they dribble.

Wolvenworks #39 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 15302 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

on a sidenote, you can't be called out for sealclubbing if you're either playing low-tier prems, actually grinding one, or actrually enjoying it because lol tier 8 and up looks more like a caveman fight with all those gold shells than a proper, civilized, dope-[edited] tank brawl

IMC_Jimmy #40 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:34 AM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21526 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Hey Rev, you complain about stat padders playing low tiers all the time but with you're playing record you are trying to do the same but failing.  Plz continue. Also 33K battles and only 207 in tier 10 lol. 

Edited by IMC_Jimmy, 06 September 2018 - 10:42 AM.

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

Also tagged with stat padders

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users