stat padders

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

Name_REDACTED_ #41 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:47 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36218 battles
  • [T_G_] T_G_
okay you won you have shouted me down enough so i'm closing this post but when this game is dead you can all hold your heads up and say i was real tough and smart i spent lots of money on a game then i killed it  and wasted all my time and money . well done you deserve a medal but first you'l have to grow the chest and the set of balls to wear them congratulations for another victory for the morons 

Ezz #42 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74604 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

okay you won you have shouted me down enough so i'm closing this post but when this game is dead you can all hold your heads up and say i was real tough and smart i spent lots of money on a game then i killed it  and wasted all my time and money . well done you deserve a medal but first you'l have to grow the chest and the set of balls to wear them congratulations for another victory for the morons 

The issue is that you prefaced your whole plan to address seal clubbers with some bizarre shot at stat padders, top clans and somehow the MM feeding new players to them. Had you cut that out of your agenda people may have been able to get thru to the core of the issue, which i suspect everyone actually agrees with, which is improving the onboarding experience for new players. That's where you'll get forum discussion. If you try to wrap things in weird theories and hypercritical blame games, you'll cop it in return.

Edited by Ezz, 06 September 2018 - 11:02 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

IMC_Jimmy #43 Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 21526 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

mate it's the people that spend money on this game that keep the game here for you, so a thankyou would be nice instead of the dribble.... You're Welcome 
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

Profanisaurus #44 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:00 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 02:47 AM, said:

http://forum.worldof...uitment-thread/

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

spacewolf #45 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 77131 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

another victory for the morons 

DOGS- actually won something?

Proudly sponsored by WG

mttspiii #46 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33946 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostWolvenworks, on 06 September 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

on a sidenote, you can't be called out for sealclubbing if you're either playing low-tier prems, actually grinding one, or actrually enjoying it because lol tier 8 and up looks more like a caveman fight with all those gold shells than a proper, civilized, dope-[edited] tank brawl

Utter complete malarkey. I grinded my Tier II Polish tank yesterday and got creamed by sprem autocannons. Across multiple battles.

Tier II is vicious, brutal, and Counterstrike-y. Tier 8 tends to have a bit of panache with positioning, vision, and guns that don't kill 3 enemy tanks with 1 clip.

View PostRevengeIsSweet, on 06 September 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

another fool who thinks it's better to attack the speaker than the subject  maybe if you people didn't seal club then the game would have more people playing . People like you drive people away  because you get in their games at low tier and call them noobs  when you haven't got the guts or the respect for others to wait a little more time in high tier battles oh wait they got bigger guns and more amour in high tier so that means you have to play not hide because they shoot back ,  so how about you stop proving how ignorant you are and go ruin someone else's post  or better still grow up and engage your feeble brain before dribbling  excrement in here. opinions are like but holes every one has them but know one wants to listen to the crap they dribble.

Pot, kettle. Look at how your T67 and Matilda has ruined the fun for a lot of new players.

As for the actual problem with sealclubbers, WG already fixed that by making a "kiddie zone" for players with sub-3k battles (not sure if implemented in ASIA because reasons). That means whoever you met at the low-tiers, most of them are sealclubbers like you.

Edited by mttspiii, 06 September 2018 - 11:12 AM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

U12D13 #47 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:15 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 45144 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

View Postspacewolf, on 06 September 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

DOGS- actually won something?

They usually win the race to be first back to the garage. 

Your point? 

Edited by U12D13, 06 September 2018 - 11:15 AM.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

U12D13 #48 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 45144 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS
You know, I just came to realize. The OP seal clubs, complains about seal clubbers, and still, has a wn8 of less than 1600?

Uh... What?

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

Righteous_End #49 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:39 AM

Sergeant

• 30498 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

All I can say is we all have to play low tiers when we are running up a new line.

I now play each tank till they are up to 100% crew training.

I have many tiers I have crew training to do. anyone who looks

at my style of game play, I'm one of those people who plays a tank till they get their 2x

then moves to the next tank.

I also play low tiers on the HK server because of the 220 ping I have to put up with there.

I'd rather my Au ping playing higher tiers.

Edited by Righteous_End, 06 September 2018 - 11:44 AM.

Profanisaurus #50 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:51 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I did a few of the polish grinds then dipped in for a few games to get a kill on each of the low tiers to so I can regain Master Tanker at some point.

Ezz #51 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:54 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 74604 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostRighteous_End, on 06 September 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

All I can say is we all have to play low tiers when we are running up a new line.

I now play each tank till they are up to 100% crew training.

I have many tiers I have crew training to do. anyone who looks

at my style of game play, I'm one of those people who plays a tank till they get their 2x

then moves to the next tank.

I also play low tiers on the HK server because of the 220 ping I have to put up with there.

I'd rather my Au ping playing higher tiers.

Which are all reasonable reasons to be playing lower tiers and i suspect very similar for many players - include the good players from top clans the OP seems concerned about.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

TheBudgiesmuggler #52 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

Staff sergeant

• 34076 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostProfanisaurus, on 06 September 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'm sure that post was locked because it was borderline naming and shaming ..... so you bypassed it by editing the clan out which could be construed as a censor bypass of a locked post to continue your personal attack the DOGS clan, how old are you again...5?

Edited by TheBudgiesmuggler, 06 September 2018 - 12:16 PM.

Ezz #53 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:16 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 74604 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 06 September 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

I'm sure that post was locked because it was borderline naming and shaming ..... so you bypassed it by editing the clan out which could construed as a censor bypass of a locked post to continue your personal attack the DOGS clan, how old are you again...5?

No names are mentioned and it's clan banter, that's what CR/D is for.

TheBudgiesmuggler #54 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• 34076 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostEzz, on 06 September 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

It doesn't take Uni degree  to workout who their referring to EZZ

TheBudgiesmuggler #55 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

Staff sergeant

• 34076 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostEzz, on 06 September 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

So by censoring the name by crossing it out isn't censoring the name...lmao

TheBudgiesmuggler #56 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• 34076 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostU12D13, on 06 September 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

They usually win the race to be first back to the garage. 

Your point? 

A minority of players in the clan do this crap, not the majority so unless you have proof that all members of DOGS do this shut your piehole.

Profanisaurus #57 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

The original post broke no rules the admins just got sick of the cry-babying from certain people so they closed it.I chose to use a more generic term to help make the hard working moderators and wargaming staff's life easier.

I'm generous to a fault me.

Also. The minority include a number of the clans officers and is supported in direct messages by other officers and the commander. If you don't want to be thrown in I'd suggests new officers and/or a new clan but I guess we have different standards.

Edited by Profanisaurus, 06 September 2018 - 12:29 PM.

Ezz #58 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:28 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 74604 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 06 September 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

It doesn't take Uni degree  ...

Nor does using 'they're' appropriately.

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 06 September 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

So by censoring the name by crossing it out isn't censoring the name...lmao

So wait, censoring the name isn't censoring the name?

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 06 September 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

A minority of players in the clan do this crap, not the majority so unless you have proof that all members of DOGS do this shut your piehole.

Excellent, easier for your officers to remove them.

Edited by Ezz, 06 September 2018 - 12:29 PM.

Profanisaurus #59 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostEzz, on 06 September 2018 - 04:28 AM, said:

Excellent, easier for your officers to remove them.

Well that's a bit awkward.

StormCrowReaperManyHat #60 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

Ammo Racked IRL

• Beta-Tester
  • 22803 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Remember when we wanted to implement a captcha on login to prevent bots?

I'd like to propose a logic puzzle capcha for the forums, suspect it will improve the average quality of the discourse.

Outrage is too exhausting to maintain for years on end. Numpty fatigue has set in.

The rage of 2013/2014 has sullenly ceded ground to apathy and despair, there is no viable alternative.

#FreeFireGuard2k13

Also tagged with stat padders

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users