Jump to content


Had enough, Arty & 3.5.7 MM

Arty 3.5.7 MM quit

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

A__DEADman #1 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:08 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 17273 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

Just for your stats War Gaming and those that I know in the game I will no longer be playing WOT until witch time ARTY and the stupidity of 3.5.7 is changed, If this inst changed so be it I will spend my money on something else other then WOT.

 

All the best to everyone else and I hope you enjoy your gaming because I wasn't.



Proloser_The_Atomistic #2 Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:24 PM

    Pls buff Arty!11

  • Member
  • 25745 battles
  • 4,633
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
Well I guess bye forever then... unfortunately. WG are too smart to fix it anytime soon.

ksthegreat91 #3 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 10990 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostProloser_The_Atomistic, on 06 September 2018 - 03:24 PM, said:

Well I guess bye forever then... unfortunately. WG are too smart to fix it anytime soon.

 

They are fixing the 3,5,7 thing within 5 months. Arty...... Not a chance.

The_average_tanker #4 Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 10313 battles
  • 386
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

View Postksthegreat91, on 07 September 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

 

They are fixing the 3,5,7 thing within 5 months. Arty...... Not a chance.

 

Well knowing WG the fix for the 3,5,7 will be so bad that everyone will beg for them to bring back 3-5-7!

 

 

 

 


Proloser_The_Atomistic #5 Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:16 PM

    Pls buff Arty!11

  • Member
  • 25745 battles
  • 4,633
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View Postksthegreat91, on 07 September 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

 

They are fixing the 3,5,7 thing within 5 months. Arty...... Not a chance.

 

View PostThe_average_tanker, on 07 September 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

 

Well knowing WG the fix for the 3,5,7 will be so bad that everyone will beg for them to bring back 3-5-7!

 

^ That's exactly what I was thinking. 

neokai #6 Posted 08 September 2018 - 04:04 AM

    SealClub Number 9

  • Senior Moderator
  • 38122 battles
  • 8,067
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

 

~neokai


Spoiler

Wolvenworks #7 Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:11 PM

    The Demon Lord of Indonesia

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12898 battles
  • 1,322
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

arty is fine as it is now. i do not understand why ppl whine abt 357 so much.like, if you don't like it so much, man up and propose a fix. have it peer-reviewed in the Suggestion section, and drag in Conana or Tan if it actually becomes a legit solution. whining "oooh i don't like 357 it makes me lose blablabla" and not proposing a solution, even a 5-year old can do temper tantrum and whining too. i was not aware that we have removed the age limit and allowed babies into the game.

 

grow the hell up man



Ezz #8 Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:47 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • 35,097
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostWolvenworks, on 13 September 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

arty is fine as it is now. i do not understand why ppl whine abt 357 so much.like, if you don't like it so much, man up and propose a fix. have it peer-reviewed in the Suggestion section, and drag in Conana or Tan if it actually becomes a legit solution. whining "oooh i don't like 357 it makes me lose blablabla" and not proposing a solution, even a 5-year old can do temper tantrum and whining too. i was not aware that we have removed the age limit and allowed babies into the game.

 

grow the hell up man

 

WG have only recently even admitted that 357 wasn't working for the players. I doubt they'd bother spending time going over the hundreds of suggestions that have been made.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Wolvenworks #9 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

    The Demon Lord of Indonesia

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12898 battles
  • 1,322
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

View PostEzz, on 13 September 2018 - 11:47 AM, said:

 

WG have only recently even admitted that 357 wasn't working for the players. I doubt they'd bother spending time going over the hundreds of suggestions that have been made.

 

agree that the system could use more improvements but in some cases it's still better. especially when none of the 3 are superheavies

Edited by Wolvenworks, 14 September 2018 - 09:43 AM.






Also tagged with Arty, 3.5.7, MM, quit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users