Tech tree discount?

Inquiry

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lukyemo #1 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:07 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 4466 battles
Is there like a special date or holidays when they put tech trees on discount?  Or is there somekind of rotation between tech trees (ex. First Soviet then German... when  put them on discount?

reasnd #2 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:32 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 35186 battles
I think they have an octopus in a tank, and when he isn't writing code he decides what goes on sale.

Ezz #3 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:39 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
We used to be roughly in sync with other servers but last time for the Italians other servers (eu at least, not sure about na)  got a discount and we didn't. There are also discounts once in a while across the board for stuff like anniversaries and wg's birthday (which was just recently). Not sure when next one will be but I wouldn't hold your breath. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Puggsley #4 Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:42 AM

Captain

• 60972 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT
Its an example of how pervasive RNG is......

The_average_tanker #5 Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:24 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10313 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

View PostEzz, on 12 September 2018 - 04:09 AM, said:

We used to be roughly in sync with other servers but last time for the Italians other servers (eu at least, not sure about na)  got a discount and we didn't. There are also discounts once in a while across the board for stuff like anniversaries and wg's birthday (which was just recently). Not sure when next one will be but I wouldn't hold your breath. 

Yes we used to follow them quite accurately. But i think WG Asia has taken offense to being called copy cats. Hence they have started mixing it up. We still follow NA to an extent but WG asia changes the duration.

NA has an on track for 2 weeks and EU has top of the tree for 1 month. EU top of the tree is voted for by the players. the NA on track is done in random (or through some very advanced algorithm, but i bet on random). A player does predictions on reddit and has been found to be very accurate.

For the last 3 cycles we have been following NA. what NA gets for on track we are getting for the on track with a minor difference. NA does their on track for 2 weeks and we do our on track for 1 month (for which i love WG Asia). But happens now? NA is getting the 277 and the K-91 on track this month. 15 days each (roughly). We have the 277 for one month. so it is highly unlikely that the K-91 will make an appearance.

What i would prefer WG asia do  (something that WG EU and NA do) is share a event calender. lets us plebs plan our grinds and are helpful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users