tank rotation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HeckyLiky #1 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:01 PM

Private

• 1436 battles
  • [PHAC] PHAC
hi im a new player :) . . just wanna ask if there's any chance matchmaking is changed that we can choose the tank after seeing the map for more tank rotations :)... and light tanks which are bad for city maps and super heavy which are bad for open fields will get revived :).. because we can use them in maps they are best at :) ... also hull down tanks for ridge maps :)  .... after all mediums and mobile heavies are dominating the game ryt now :) ... im still in tier 7 though so i dont really know the situation in top tiers :)....im just saying my thoughts :)

The_average_tanker #2 Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:10 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10313 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A

Nope

To elaborate, no. the matchmaker works of the tank types selected. chosing the map and then allowing the players to chose the tanks will lead to additional complexity. may make it difficult to balance teams.

there are rumors they want to see if chosing maps you would prefer and maps you would not prefer would work, but that has been in the works for longer. really difficult to implement stuff on our server as the populations are so low!

Edited by The_average_tanker, 12 September 2018 - 06:13 PM.

pokeranger24 #3 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 9616 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

Nada

They wont implement such changes as the selection of maps can have a very serious effect on the MM and Balance of vehicles, Super HTs and non turreted TD are very good in City maps, thus implementing this would mean that the City Map would be filled with nothing but Super HTs and Armored TDs, similarly some maps would be nothing but MTs and LTs, and some only filled with TDs

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users