Jump to content


[Global Map] Season 10 Announcement & Discussion [Update Nov 8th]


  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Mobius99 #1 Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 10194 battles
  • 506
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

Hi commanders,

The detail rules and settings for Season 10 is now ready and online:

 

https://worldoftanks...s/gm-season-10/

 

===================================================================================================

Update Nov 8th

 

Convoy System online with economic support mechanism:
https://worldoftanks...convoys-refund/

 

Convoy Guide:
https://worldoftanks..._guide/convoys/

 

In addition, following rule will be changed:

Clans can attack landing provinces by land. -> Clans can NOT attack landing provinces by land.

 

===================================================================================================

Updated Oct 5th

 

Due to the complexity nature of Alliance system, the "Convoy" feature deployment has been pushed back to 1st week of Nov, in order to make sure the mechanism is technically stable.

As a result of this delay, we will extend Season 10 for one more week, to make sure there's enough time for clans and players to get familiar with the feature, and able to share your valuable feedback to us.

 

More details will be shared as soon as possible in the official announcement of Convoy feature later this month.

 

===================================================================================================


As for the interesting discussion in the teaser thread, I see many old arguments and a few new suggestions. 
Some also suggested if we go back to the more simple version of Global Map and things might improve, which also sounds legit.
While Season 10 is still yet to be launched, but I would like to take closer look to some of the concerns/ideas mentioned in the other thread and/or from different sources.

Alliance System:

The concept for this system, is to allow smaller clans join their forces and resources, and be able to secure their progress on the Global Map in a less disadvantage situation compare to big clans.
Smaller clans might still not be able to challenge big clans, but by joining forces and operate on the less profitable provinces, all clans in the Alliance can still be able to steadily accumulate their gold/VP via successful Alliance actions (e.g. sending and defending convoys, delegate battles and provinces etc.).
 
Yes, there's the chance that big clans might also form their own Alliance, but with hierarchical structure, whichever the big clans that being the minor power will need to pay tribute to the major power, and eventually they might get much less compare what they can get if they stay on their own or create their own alliance. (for competitive clans)

But same as all the new features, we can't be 100% sure what will happen until we actually try the system. 
Therefore I hope that everyone capable of participating S10 can at least try the system for 1 or 2 weeks, and then share your feedback with us.
By the time when S10 ends, combining the result, statistics, and player feedback, we can further review the system and see if it worth further development or we go find other solutions.

For possible future rule changes within current system (without Alliance system)

 

1. Division cap / cost / upkeep - it's there but buried deep inside Global Map coding, so it's doable, but needs a bit more work. Personally I don't see anything bad if reintroduce the feature with revised Influence Point system.
2. Province owning cap - technically doable, just that I still don't think it's a proper solution to solve domination issue.
3. Tier VI (or lower) on Global Map -
as before, it was not a good idea given our low player base now, besides, there's Stronghold for clans to practice their basic teamwork strat in tier VI if required.

4. Tier VIII stays or go? - at the moment, Tier VIII competition is relatively healthy and we would like to keep it there until we are ready to let it go.
5. League system - I like this idea but it probably better suits SH or a big scale tournament, not for current Global Map. 
6. Add a sub Tier X front - this sub front can run in 10v10 or 12v12 format, either we can have both tier X fronts joint together or separate them with physical border, but 
technical details still TBD, 
7. High expense in Tier X battles - it's already been discussed for a while and we have prepared something for it, we should be seeing it very soon (
without™).

8. Reduce clan capacity - There was a short discussion about this with other regions some time ago, but we believe it might cause huge impact to overall clan activities while no clear benefit to Global Map/Clan Wars.

9. Atk/Def or Encounter mode for Global Map battles - technically available, but battle map variety will reduce due to map design limitation.

For more radical changes

 

It's still too early to say anything about this, but we (from APAC perspective) are looking at what other choices we have for Clan Wars in APAC if we decide to walk a different path from RU/EU region.
 

Feel free to drop your questions about S10/Alliance system, possible rule tweaks here.
Or if there's something you asked in the other thread but I didn't address in this post, please also leave them here.

However, please leave CR/D, personal argument or small talk outside of this thread, let's focus on the discussion and keep this thread on target.

Regards,
Mobius99



HexHammer #2 Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:54 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 33509 battles
  • 424
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

I think that once again the rewards spread is too small. A lot of clans will have no chance to reach the top 30, thus no incentive at all to strive to rise up the leaderboard. So a lot of clans will drop out early, or not even compete at all. Surely you could shave some of the bonds earnings for the top placed clans and widen the prize pool so the bottom half of the leaderboard have motivation to compete?

 

Also, another incentive/option would be personal missions that can be completed when completing on the global map. Based on kills/damage/assist ect, sort of grinding type personal missions that earn camo/bonds. So even if you are getting beaten a lot, have no chance to finish near the top, you still have good incentive to compete, join a clan.

 

This move will surely increase clan involvement and recruitment. Thus more active players, and likely more premium time and premium tanks sold. Give a little more, get a lot more back. Still a couple days to consider this idea and implement it.


Edited by BrutalOlyx, 22 September 2018 - 07:56 AM.


IMC_Jezza #3 Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:35 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 39182 battles
  • 542
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 22 September 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

I think that once again the rewards spread is too small. A lot of clans will have no chance to reach the top 30, thus no incentive at all to strive to rise up the leaderboard. So a lot of clans will drop out early, or not even compete at all. Surely you could shave some of the bonds earnings for the top placed clans and widen the prize pool so the bottom half of the leaderboard have motivation to compete?

 

Also, another incentive/option would be personal missions that can be completed when completing on the global map. Based on kills/damage/assist ect, sort of grinding type personal missions that earn camo/bonds. So even if you are getting beaten a lot, have no chance to finish near the top, you still have good incentive to compete, join a clan.

 

This move will surely increase clan involvement and recruitment. Thus more active players, and likely more premium time and premium tanks sold. Give a little more, get a lot more back. Still a couple days to consider this idea and implement it.

 

Brutal (and Hopey), you know deep down I love yous - and truly I do - and your clan..... and your constant push for making this game attract and retain more players, is more than noble, you had me at hello.....

 

But this deep down desire for reward at anything other than tier 10, dilutes the content of the clan game.....

 

The current global map - now has - fringe "entry level" provinces at tier 10, and the "Big Boiz" can clamber all over that shit up the middle that pays dank goldz. Brutal (and Hopey), you guys are more than gud enough to come and party on at the tier 10 map, and we can organise (with more clans playing) a focus to keep the battles real, and fun, and honest. The incentive to join a clan is to absolutely have fun and banter with like minded players. (let's make sure the like minded banter is on a level headed idea, not detrimental to the greater good of the game):

 

Then: To get defeated, play again, lose by less, adjust a strategy against better opposition, lose, play again, then win - by pure hard work against better clans (and players per se) - the reward of that hard work - even in a freak result - is irreplaceable... 

 

Let's all #Getonboard together, and focus the player base into 1 common area, regardless of tier (even though it should be tier 10)

 

P.S: Again love your passion, and commitment tot he player base.



Chewmatca #4 Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:56 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 16162 battles
  • 307
  • [RNS] RNS
  • Member since:
    11-04-2012

Are there reward tanks available for the ten year anniversary campaign?

Or am I missing something that the rewards are dress-ups and stickers for our favorite pony?



_RuneTheNomad #5 Posted 26 September 2018 - 06:29 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15353 battles
  • 565
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

Mobius,

 

I have a legit idea - please see the below

 

Why not restrict the match ups based on reward - let me explain

 

140 gold provinces are a 7v7 format

360 gold provinces are a 10v10 format

500+ gold provinces are 15v15 format

 

This meaning if you want more reward/gold from a province you need to commit more resources to that piece of land.. this would then allow some clans on some nights who arn't able to field 15 players but can field 11 or 9 for a match, allow them to land on a 10v10 or 7v7 province for a battle (thus keeping the GM churning with battles - as it stands needing 15v15 on every province every night is a hard task with server pop and burn out. With different formats on provinces it allows clans to come up with different strategies, use different meta vehicles, and they are rewarded based on the amount of resources they use (i.e. players).

 

I know alot will state it should only be 15v15 but we can clearly see issues with getting numbers for any clan that arn't the top 3 in ANZ - this might open it up a little bit for all the others while still playing at tier 10.

 

Just a thought.

 

 


 


HexHammer #6 Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:46 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 33509 battles
  • 424
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

View PostJezzalenko1978, on 24 September 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

 

The current global map - now has - fringe "entry level" provinces at tier 10, and the "Big Boiz" can clamber all over that shit up the middle that pays dank goldz. Brutal (and Hopey), you guys are more than gud enough to come and party on at the tier 10 map, and we can organise (with more clans playing) a focus to keep the battles real, and fun, and honest. The incentive to join a clan is to absolutely have fun and banter with like minded players. (let's make sure the like minded banter is on a level headed idea, not detrimental to the greater good of the game):
 

 

Mate, I have suggested many times here to have different sized maps so clans that cannot field 15 players can compete on 7vs7 , 10vs10 maps instead. And for tier8 and tier 10 competitions to be run at different times. We cannot often field a 15 man team, we have a lot of guys that have work/family commitments, and also new guys coming through that dont have a tier 10 tank yet. We also try to develop noobs and take them on. 

 

We competed well in Operation Gambit, and Arms Race, right up until it became apparent that we had no chance of increasing our potential rewards at which time we stopped competing. So I am speaking from experience. As clans realize they cannot win any rewards, they lose interest and drop out of the competition. If you increase the spread of rewards, clans will always feel they have something to fight for, so will keep fighting to the end.



stewiejp #7 Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:15 AM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 44442 battles
  • 1,647
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View Post_Rune, on 26 September 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

140 gold provinces are a 7v7 format

360 gold provinces are a 10v10 format

500+ gold provinces are 15v15 format

 

This meaning if you want more reward/gold from a province you need to commit more resources to that piece of land.. this would then allow some clans on some nights who arn't able to field 15 players but can field 11 or 9 for a match, allow them to land on a 10v10 or 7v7 province for a battle (thus keeping the GM churning with battles - as it stands needing 15v15 on every province every night is a hard task with server pop and burn out. With different formats on provinces it allows clans to come up with different strategies, use different meta vehicles, and they are rewarded based on the amount of resources they use (i.e. players).

 

I know alot will state it should only be 15v15 but we can clearly see issues with getting numbers for any clan that arn't the top 3 in ANZ - this might open it up a little bit for all the others while still playing at tier 10.

 

Thinking outside the box - I like it. :izmena:

 

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 26 September 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

right up until it became apparent that we had no chance of increasing our potential rewards at which time we stopped competing

 

The enjoyment of the competition not enough? Not trolling - genuinely asking - do clans really give up once it has become apparent there are no more rewards up for grabs?

Personally I have no desire for clan gold (give it to the dank players I say! :coin:) but I enjoy the battles, and as far as Campaigns go - my roster always prohibits takes me out of about 30% of the battles sometimes more (some would say my abilities do the same!) and a skrub like me not playing every night means no reward tank - but again, I enjoy the competition and banter more than the rewards so make myself available when I am on - should the clan need another player to help those in line for a prize.

 

_Run'e suggestion above Brutal - would that work for a clan like yours? 


                                                   #GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp  

                                                                                              


struth #8 Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:57 AM

    Crikey

  • Member
  • 46543 battles
  • 2,099
  • [HMB] HMB
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

I think Revs suggestion would just be another dilution of the clan pool, IMO they did get and keep something right which is tier 10 CWs being 15 v 15.

If the clans on the 15 v 15 provinces have no battles then they can simply double their ability to land by going 7 v 7 = domination = stagnation.

Limit clans ability to hold provinces based on their playerbase, 100 divided by 15 = 7 provinces can be held.

Then put in a mechanic that forces battles or desertion of provinces.

 

But hey we have all been making suggestions for years and have all pretty much been ignored.

 

CWs is dead.



RainbowAssassin #9 Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 38445 battles
  • 2,091
  • [P__C] P__C
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
I just want to play 15v15 on various maps for 4 hours straight, instead of 3 games in 4 hours pepehands. 
 
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A, E100
 

 


IMC_Jimmy #10 Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:39 AM

    Hold my beer, I've got this!

  • Member
  • 20233 battles
  • 698
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    02-28-2013
Well judging by the start of this season nothing much has changed, i personally am very bored with it and its only been 2 days. I would rather do Advances than this crap,  i think after having only sand river, steppes and fishy bay as landing zones for 9 weeks the enjoyment is going to wear off soon. I support the idea of what _Rune said... great idea but for this season we need more landing zones and change the maps around 

Edited by IMC_Jimmy, 26 September 2018 - 10:40 AM.

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

CelestiaLudenberg #11 Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:40 AM

    On Conan's Naughty List

  • Member
  • 22640 battles
  • 1,013
  • [P__C] P__C
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

15v15 is good, it makes for far more strategic gameplay and is a nice change from our current 10v10 advance format.

 

You can't really test new strats for CW outside of CW due to advances being 10v10, but in my eyes it is a good thing as it can keep the games dynamic rather than just using the same tried and true strat game in game out.

 

Speaking of advances, you want to try what CW would be like if it were not 15v15? Why not try advances since they are 10v10? Sure, you don't get gold unless it is war games, but it is a great place to get into the groove of playing coordinated play at tier 10 as opposed to tier 6/8. 

Advances are actually a great place to start out for wanting to get into tier 10 CW, and if you can't field a team of 10 for them, then you have no place in tier 10 CW.


>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain


_RuneTheNomad #12 Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15353 battles
  • 565
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

I was more trying to increase the number of battles per night not just about how many players are in them, thats why i suggested different styles of 7v7, 10v10 etc might bring some diversity. I have seen in the past only a few clans manage to get 30 players on a night to play 2 battles at the same time.. most other clans barely scrap 15 players per timeslot.. so hitting more than 1 province at a time is quite difficult.

 

If some provinces became 7v7 and 10v10 (smaller rewards obviously as less people required) still means on those nights we still get 15-20 battles on the GM in the ANZ timeslot.

 

You could also reduce the province cap on clans to a maximum of 8 provinces, while the above was introduced so if you want that bigger province with more rewards you have to commit 15 players to the battle.

 

I really don't know what the final solution is going to be, i think its well underway of the GM eventually closing down, but never hurts to try new things right? 


 


Mobius99 #13 Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 10194 battles
  • 506
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View PostChewmatca, on 26 September 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

Are there reward tanks available for the ten year anniversary campaign?

Or am I missing something that the rewards are dress-ups and stickers for our favorite pony?

 

This is Season 10, not a campaign/event, so no tanks as reward in regular seasons.
Also in the future campaign/event, bonds will be the "main reward", and tanks will be one of the available options to trade-in with bonds.

 

View Post_Rune, on 26 September 2018 - 06:29 AM, said:

Mobius,

 

I have a legit idea - please see the below

 

Why not restrict the match ups based on reward - let me explain

 

140 gold provinces are a 7v7 format

360 gold provinces are a 10v10 format

500+ gold provinces are 15v15 format

 

 

It's legit and not very hard.
But to do above setup in current system, the only way is to make 3 different fronts, which means each front will be small.

I was also trying to introduce similar setup that to have 2 tier X fronts with 10v10(or 12v12) for lower income provinces and 15v15 for high income provinces.
However, it was put on hold due to Alliance system.
 

View Poststruth, on 26 September 2018 - 09:57 AM, said:

I think Revs suggestion would just be another dilution of the clan pool, IMO they did get and keep something right which is tier 10 CWs being 15 v 15.

If the clans on the 15 v 15 provinces have no battles then they can simply double their ability to land by going 7 v 7 = domination = stagnation.

Limit clans ability to hold provinces based on their playerbase, 100 divided by 15 = 7 provinces can be held.

Then put in a mechanic that forces battles or desertion of provinces.

 

But hey we have all been making suggestions for years and have all pretty much been ignored.

 

CWs is dead.

 

The main concern for province hard cap is that clans might just sit there to farm when they reached maximum province numbers, or clans might not be able to do battles because they are not allowed to attack other provinces after reached the limit.

Better solution is to bring back division cap/cost, but since it's been put in the drawer for seasons, devs need some time to figure out how to put it back again along with the whole influence point system.

And like I said in Discord, the whole CW is a big old dinosaur - reacting and move slow due to it's seasonal nature.
It's hard to make it go faster with only a few ppl pushing, and sometimes the push might seem useless, but if we have more ppl pushing in the right/same direction at the same time, then changes will be faster.
Other than CW itself, we also need to look at getting new players and clans in, which is why we are also working on a new CW/clan progression now.

 



Ezz #14 Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:19 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69158 battles
  • 36,206
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Could you shorten the seasons to speed up that process of evolution?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


U12D13 #15 Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:07 PM

    IRL Garbage Collector

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 39677 battles
  • 1,971
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

View PostEzz, on 26 September 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

Could you shorten the seasons to speed up that process of evolution?

 

Agree with this. I don't know about you all but committing to a 2 month long season is so demanding. Its practically becoming a full time job, especially for clan commanders, to manage the chips, player roster, attendance taking and not having a holiday off for the literal 2 month duration. And this isn't coming from a small clan, so hell I don't know how the smaller clans are even supposed to hold out in CW given its current state. 


I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~


RainbowAssassin #16 Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:23 PM

    Apache Attack Helicopter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 38445 battles
  • 2,091
  • [P__C] P__C
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View PostIMC_Jimmy, on 26 September 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

Well judging by the start of this season nothing much has changed, i personally am very bored with it and its only been 2 days. I would rather do Advances than this crap,  i think after having only sand river, steppes and fishy bay as landing zones for 9 weeks the enjoyment is going to wear off soon. I support the idea of what _Rune said... great idea but for this season we need more landing zones and change the maps around 

 

Theres a big difference for MYTH this season. The map is fatter instead of being longer. This means you can time zone hop easier. We have already pushed CROWN back from 8pm into 10pm. :FeelsEvilMan:

Edited by DerRegenbogen, 26 September 2018 - 11:23 PM.

 
Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A, E100
 

 


HoPeY_ #17 Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:22 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 101246 battles
  • 3,440
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

View PostMobius99, on 26 September 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

Other than CW itself, we also need to look at getting new players and clans in, which is why we are also working on a new CW/clan progression now.

 

 

Which year is changes coming? Rate it's going due to present terrible designs be no one left soon except for those reaping rewards.

 

Perhaps it's time for users to work around this stupid system. Have a voluntary cap on good players per clan or something, help mid/smaller clans get into it and be competitive. Something needs to change.



U12D13 #18 Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:36 AM

    IRL Garbage Collector

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 39677 battles
  • 1,971
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

View PostDerRegenbogen, on 26 September 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

 

Theres a big difference for MYTH this season. The map is fatter instead of being longer. This means you can time zone hop easier. We have already pushed CROWN back from 8pm into 10pm. :FeelsEvilMan:

 

(Looks at southern tip of India map) 

 

Well, good luck pushing out of that one, to whoever owns it.

 


I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~


HexHammer #19 Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:39 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 33509 battles
  • 424
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

View Poststewiejp, on 26 September 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

 The enjoyment of the competition not enough? Not trolling - genuinely asking - do clans really give up once it has become apparent there are no more rewards up for grabs?
 

 

Stewie I think part of the success of this game is chasing the rewards.

 

Like this current British Challenge mission is broken up into 10 tiers. Most wont reach tier 10 and win the tank for free outright, but they might reach stage 5, or 7 or 8, their is always fresh rewards to strive for. If this mission was only the 1 tier - ie you get 280,000 base XP you get the tank, if you fall short you get nothing, most would not even be trying.

 

Thing is that if people are going to sit around all night, in some cases the kiwis are up until 1am or more, they should get some sort of decent reward rather than a small handful at the top getting them all.

 

 



HexHammer #20 Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:44 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 33509 battles
  • 424
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

Not sure I like the idea of forming alliances with clans I would rather be fighting. I can see how the alliance system would be cool on the EU and RU servers, I dont think there are enough clans competing for it to work on ours.

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users