• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40192 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 23 December 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

small social clans

YO! I think I found your problem.

You're welcome. Thank me later. 

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [FUNI] family! Weekly Strongholds and CWs~ Now recruiting!

HexHammer #82 Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• 33533 battles

View PostU12D13, on 24 December 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

YO! I think I found your problem.

You're welcome. Thank me later. 

There are players in this game at the different stages of the cycle.

You get the enthusiastic noobs that have played a couple of thousand games, the dedicated enthusiasts that have played maybe 10000 games. Those are the ones that pay the money for premium accounts and premium tanks.

Then you get the seasoned veterans, and the burnt-out bitter veterans who have played so many games that they no longer have any need or desire to spend any money on the game / buy new tanks Right now Wargaming are pandering Clan Wars to the latter half, so it makes no business sense if anything.

I post here for the sake of the noobs and enthusiasts, who would love to play clan wars, will gladly grind/buy the tanks and crew to do it, but are being denied a competition. And for the sake of WarGaming who do not have the luxury anymore to forsake profits and sales. I actually and advocating a win/win for them, while still beind supportive of the competitive scene ion tier10 if players want to do it.

It's not for me personally. I have long passed my peak enthusiasm for this game and each week play less and less games  Not because the game is bad, I actually thing WarGaming generally improve this game as well as can be expected. I still remember how exciting ot was when I was a noob running around doing tier6 clanwars. I was only a casual player, at least a year away from getting my first tier10 tank, It was actually clanwars that got me hooked on this game.  I think it is a real shame new players coming to the game miss out on that. And a shame for Wargaming that they are missing out too.

So go and play your exclusive competition if you want, but knowing that it is dying and less and less people have interest in it strips away a lot of the fun does'nt it?

Edited by BrutalOlyx, 24 December 2018 - 09:36 PM.

_Angryfish_ #83 Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:53 PM

Private

• 1421 battles
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 24 December 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

It's not for me personally.

Then what are you whining here for? Go away.

You don't represent us. Speak only for yourself.

Sincerely,

A New(ish) Returning Noob

Edited by _Angryfish_, 24 December 2018 - 11:54 PM.

U12D13 #84 Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:56 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40192 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI

LOL get burned

Have a +1.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [FUNI] family! Weekly Strongholds and CWs~ Now recruiting!

MagicalFlyingFox #85 Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:53 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 32983 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 25 December 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

So go and play your exclusive competition if you want, but knowing that it is dying and less and less people have interest in it strips away a lot of the fun does'nt it?

This statement is more relevant for the game as a whole. :)

Why play CW when the rest of the game is imbalanced to hell 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Sir_Direkin #86 Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:12 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostDieselnuts, on 24 December 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

If only there was a new casual mode occurring monthly with lots of rewards that social clans could participate in.

That would also be great for fledgling competitive clans like the one I'm in (we're recruiting btw :P - just had to get that plug in there) where we don't have enough members yet to field a team for GM. Alliances would probably make a lot more sense there as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users