• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

U12D13 #41 Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:31 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 35265 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View Postmttspiii, on 26 September 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

Then you edit his RNG so he misses all his shots and arty always pens him. splashes close to him and knock out 4 of his 5 crew with every shot. :trollface:

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~

BrutalOlyx #42 Posted 27 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• 30948 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View PostEzz, on 26 September 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

KAC average win rate 56.24%. BAMF 49.90%. So being average is being virtuous? Or is playing for the team being virtuous?

So surrendering 5 bonds by not capping in a winning game, so some other anonymous dude can get a little more damage in a winning game, will somehow affect winrate?

(insert Spock  'most illogical' meme)

Ezz #43 Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:48 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Funny didn't know bonds had anything to do with your virtue comment. It was simply highlighting how much more kac do for their teams than bamf. But hey if all you guys care about is 1 thousandth of some equipment or some reward tank you'll likely never be in line to earn  then go for it! 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

IMC_Jimmy #44 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:08 AM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 18590 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
This ^^
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

spacewolf #45 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 69072 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 27 September 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

Funny didn't know bonds had anything to do with your virtue comment. It was simply highlighting how much more kac do for their teams than bamf. But hey if all you guys care about is 1 thousandth of some equipment or some reward tank you'll likely never be in line to earn  then go for it! 

I genuinely had no effen idea what he was referring to so left if alone. Still not sure how his comment fits in with virtues n stuff.

_HoPeY_ #46 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:51 AM

Major

• 93300 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View PostIMC_Jimmy, on 27 September 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

This ^^

Dare say I've earned far more reward tanks and bonds than you jimmy, so back in ya box.

If I notice someone on a Top Gun or similar I might get off cap. But to appease a stat padder... I'm capping.

Non constructive.  User warned.

~Wasaabi

s70blackhawk #47 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:04 AM

Even salt looks like sugar

• 21968 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

What about those who are so sick of the toxicity in chat that they’ve turned it off?

How do they know you want to stat pad WN8?

Or do you just condone TK/TD them? Oh wait.

That’s a “battle buddy reset” TM. 

So of course you do!

Edited by s70blackhawk, 27 September 2018 - 11:06 AM.

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 
Don't trust everything. Even salt looks like sugar.

samibsal #48 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:07 AM

Corporal

• 4943 battles
  • [WOT-U] WOT-U
buddy im fairly new to this game but i have a simple rule "i have my own mind and my own playstyle and preferances so why the hell should i listen to anyone who is just SHITTING in lobby for not doing this or that".and with this simple rule im fairly improving.thanks to SOMEONE how suggested me this.

Edited by samibsal, 27 September 2018 - 11:08 AM.

FramFramson #49 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:39 AM

Major

• 38648 battles
Hopey dunking on Jimmy for agreeing with Ezz, but not saying a word to Ezz himself is pure class. :bush:

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

spacewolf #50 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:42 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 69072 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Not surprising tho.

_HoPeY_ #51 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:45 AM

Major

• 93300 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View Postspacewolf, on 27 September 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

Not surprising tho.

Well unlke PBKAC our stuff in BAMF is earned and most of us don't care about stats too much anyway. We don't pay people to grind our tanks or do missions.

neokai #52 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:52 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 38513 battles

I am going to step in here that the clan and person jibes have to stop here. Stay on topic pls.

~neokai

Spoiler

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #53 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 20906 battles
To get back on topic, 5 of your bonds is always better then some1 else top gun. Like how your top gun is better then some1 else 5 bond. Its logic, not evil or spite, just logic.

They are rage, brutal without mercy. But you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done.

samibsal #54 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

Corporal

• 4943 battles
  • [WOT-U] WOT-U

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 27 September 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

To get back on topic, 5 of your bonds is always better then some1 else top gun. Like how your top gun is better then some1 else 5 bond. Its logic, not evil or spite, just logic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

s70blackhawk #55 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

Even salt looks like sugar

• 21968 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 27 September 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

But usually if you ask for “top gun plz” in the chat, that’s just more incentive for the other [add any generic insult here] players on your so called “team” to get that last kill. So by your logic the majority of players will just ignore the request to get off cap.

And I agree. So I would just sit on cap unless there was a good reason. IE someone’s got a mission and have asked. 

The best way to get strangers (or even anyone else in the world!) to do something is to ask, rather than tell or worse, insult.  

Saying “noob cap” or “Stop cap kill all” isn’t a request. I was taught manners when I was growing up. And some would say I still haven’t.

LOL. the point being, they should ask. 

Coupled with the fact that the ePeens are saying “if a Unicom asked, they should listen.”

bahahahaaha. We don’t all have that [content removed] for installed to stroke ourselves. 

So how are we supposed to know? And more the fact, who cares!

we play the same game. We aren’t required to bow down? Or are we? Wait what?

Inappropriate use of cancer and an attempt to bypass filter. Content removed. User warned.

~Alastor_N

Edited by Alastor_N, 29 September 2018 - 12:44 PM.

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 
Don't trust everything. Even salt looks like sugar.

spacewolf #56 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:19 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 69072 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post_HoPeY_, on 27 September 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Dare say I've earned far more reward tanks and bonds than you jimmy, so back in ya box.

I am unsure how your number of reward tanks relates to this discussion, but:

View Posts70blackhawk, on 27 September 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

But usually if you ask for “top gun plz” in the chat, that’s just more incentive for the other [add any generic insult here] players on your so called “team” to get that last kill. So by your logic the majority of players will just ignore the request to get off cap.

And I agree. So I would just sit on cap unless there was a good reason. IE someone’s got a mission and have asked. 

The best way to get strangers (or even anyone else in the world!) to do something is to ask, rather than tell or worse, insult.  

Saying “noob cap” or “Stop cap kill all” isn’t a request. I was taught manners when I was growing up. And some would say I still haven’t.

LOL. the point being, they should ask. 

Coupled with the fact that the ePeens are saying “if a Unicom asked, they should listen.”

bahahahaaha. We don’t all have that C-ancer for installed to stroke ourselves. 

So how are we supposed to know? And more the fact, who cares!

we play the same game. We aren’t required to bow down? Or are we? Wait what?

This is the mentality I usually use, whether it be a stranger of forumite. And no, I don't limit it to just purps.

Ezz #57 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:54 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
No more clan or personal jibes so for pubbies wanting to learn the key elements to learn...  Win rate is playing for your team. People playing for their bonds are doing so out of a selfish desire. Make your own conclusions. So if you are one who understands how teams work there should be no confusion. While if you're one who prefers to play team games for your personal goals then best of luck with that - don't be disappointed if you ever have a personal goal that your team let you down on. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #58 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 20906 battles

View Posts70blackhawk, on 27 September 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Stuff I said above only apply to when the game are pretty much in certain win situation. If you can cap, go for it, you ally top gun are useless for you. Same apply when you are close to kill, do it before timer runs out, your ally invader have no value too.

Also agree on manner part. Idc if its the deep red skrub or the god of tanks himself that ask me to not capping, only matter is how they ask for it, im selfish for sure, but Ive get out of cap few times because some ask for it nicely :D

They are rage, brutal without mercy. But you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done.

Sir_Direkin #59 Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:18 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10192 battles
Personally I'd just read the situation and see if capping is warranted, and if team mates have a hope of hunting down the last few enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy

_HoPeY_ #60 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:04 PM

Major

• 93300 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

I think this might be coming down to:

Stat padders... All about the damage, cry when see damage not done and imagine that lost win8 they miss out on.

Rest off us.. Yippie, A Win!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users