Do we need new advertisements?

World of Tanks Advertisements

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RainbowSix_Glaz #1 Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:27 AM

Spetsnaz Sniper/Recon Team

• 3632 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

As a video editor, An idea came to my mind..."I think we need those...these...new advertisements..." I get bored when playing World of Tanks too long.

So I came into editing clips & montages but right now there aren't any ongoing projects, that make me even more bored.
I have a ton of replays in my hard drive but I think i could record them and make it into advertisements.

Problems might found and I'm trying to find solutions for that.

What do you guys think?

Edited by RainbowSix_Glaz, 02 October 2018 - 01:29 AM.

"Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz.*for some reason Recent WR and WN8 aren't show properly :/*

pokeranger24 #2 Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:16 AM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 9629 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

Depends on what are you trying to do, when WoT released 1.0 the video contained only of the stunning graphics of tanks and maps but nothing much gameplay wise

Sure gameplay video might be bit longer but with right editing it will bring more players, strategy and different play-styles of tanks might intrigue people

You can also try to tell a story through your ad. by using the gameplay footage across different maps and tanks

I personally think that WoWS 3rd anniversary video served as a great advertisement even though it contained nothing about the game,

Edited by pokeranger24, 02 October 2018 - 02:21 AM.

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

Conan #3 Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:12 AM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9509 battles
  • [WG] WG
Um... I don't see it :P I wanna see it!

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

RainbowSix_Glaz #4 Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:11 PM

Spetsnaz Sniper/Recon Team

• 3632 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-
Right now I need someone at training room...(probably my friends.)

"Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz.*for some reason Recent WR and WN8 aren't show properly :/*

pokeranger24 #5 Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 9629 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

View PostRainbowSix_Glaz, on 02 October 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Right now I need someone at training room...(probably my friends.)

If I can add you can also use Test Server to use tanks that you dont have

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

Wolvenworks #6 Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 12927 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
i don't think i've seen a new WoT cinematic this year. hell they didn't even make new cinematics for the more recent nations. remember back then when Japan was announced with a cinematic that had Whispered's Thousand Swords? fuckin epic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users