for anyone out there who care about my opinion, this is what i think about the MM and WGs actions

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

_ObiWanKaNoobie #21 Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:33 PM

First lieutenant

• 17485 battles

I was going to give him the time of day, then realised he was part of AUSCG clan.

Then i realised that he has played over 11,000 games as his most played in tier 5/6/7 light tanks or broken at the time TD's or an arty piece.. which made me feel like he aint worth the effort anymore..

Judging by your play record you haven't played in some time, then come back and start smashing the forums with your opinions lul.

Go ask PBKAC for a permit before posting nonsense and calling people idiots...

spacewolf #22 Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:16 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 77139 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post_Rune, on 15 October 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

Go ask PBKAC for a permit before posting nonsense and calling people idiots...

Sadly our forum permit team is more apathetic than our forum poasting team, so a permit may be some time in the issuing. 

Bear in mind I'm not saying that's a bad thing though. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Ezz #23 Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:15 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74643 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I will definitely table it for discussion at our next forum permissions committee meeting. We have a number of fairly urgent agenda items tho so no eta at this stage. Based on an early assessment however I think based on the thread title the op is at least aware of the general attitude people have for his content so that's a start. Beyond that we may have to impose a character  limit on them to mitigate some of the impact of his posting. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

spacewolf #24 Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:57 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 77139 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
That meeting is in the training room that pops in 20 yea?

Proudly sponsored by WG

Ezz #25 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:00 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 74643 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postspacewolf, on 15 October 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

That meeting is in the training room that pops in 20 yea?

Let me check this week's schedule. That might be the advances training and visualization session. I'll let you know in game. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_Sammich_ #26 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:22 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 43043 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
That means the PBKAC scheduling team will need to review it and determine when the permit team has the resources to view it.

Trouble is, I think Dumbo was the only member of the scheduling team and he hasn’t been active for a while...
Reading is hard...

MagicalFlyingFox #27 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:26 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35566 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 14 October 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

whenever i am going to waste my time typing something, i would at least use some thinkin before posting fox.

1- this makes no sense, horrible comparison with politics. This is a GAME and we are talking about BALANCE, are u even real??? Politics have corruption on both sides??? what sides??? what are u even talking about??? Right and left??? Thats the same then saying that all cops are corrupt, all criminals are from specific race/country, all priests are sex offenders, all humans are stupid... Not all politics are corrupt, not both sides are corrupt, and this have completly no relation with a game, where we are talking about balance, and the MM is not dirty, just get better and stop complaning, both sides are EQUAL, it doesnt matter how dirty it is.

It is also equal when it is decided that no one is allowed to eat the cake. Its perfectly fine guys, equality and all that. 

The irony of telling me to get better. C'mon mate. Get a grip.

2- no response from u here

3- nope, u dont even read what i type, i just hate trolls an people who speak without thinking. I am here saying the exact the oposite, and have said it many times in this thread, that i dont need to trade with them, but when i do it because there was no choice, and if i do it no gold need to be fired. U wanna troll more or at least read the thread?

Yes I have read what you have typed. You have equated tanks like the CDC and Progetto to a Skorp G. Just think about that before you continue typing.

4- exactly the point, it might sound obvious to u to the point of coming with shit sarcasm sarcasm, but apparently not many people know, otherwise there wouldnt be child crying and moaning about MM, or claiming not to be able to pen things without spamming gold. Yep so its no so obvious as u thought. And if its obvious to u then go tell u to the noobs crying and whinning about the 357 MM, which perfect to me.

Hmm no you haven't actually thought about anything before you started typing. 

5- no response from u

6- no response from u

7- this is another sensenseless post. If u just said high pen tier 8s exist, and if thats not enough of a trait to you, then go play something else, coz to me its perfect, and should i remember u that u are fighting only 3 tier 10s, there is a plentiful of 12 other tanks in the enemy team that u can abuse and use your tank's "traits" that u seem so worried about. Not sure why this is not obvious to you ??? maybe u just like some free and useless sarcasm

Because high pen tier 8 premiums are the norm, right? Because the Panther 8.8, CDC, STA-2 etc etc are so effective against tier 9s let alone tier 10s. Because enjoyment = masochism for you. Oh hang on, the only tier 8 premium you play is the Skorp G which, funnily enough, has a high pen gun which can actually not need gold ever. 

8- by trade i mean trading 1 shot and not getting shot back, or trading 3 shots for one. If u only know how to trade by doing bad trades, thats not my fault, for me tier 8 mm is perfect, and asking for an easier game is not gonna make the game better or more fun to play. This is just my opinion. Some people like easy game, others like you, wants a perfect same tier MM like frontlines that will never happen, specially in this server, stop dreaming.. 

Oh yes, the 240/480 damage I will  might do if i don't bounce will really compensate for the 490 damage I take in return. Unfortunately I can only take... 3 of those shots. 

How 2 math?

And there are also the people who want to be top tier all the time, they not only want an easy game, they want an impossible game, because since they would be top tier all the time, that creates a paradox because someone will have to be bottom tier all the time or at least at lots of time..

Yeah. No. No one has said that in this thread. Ever. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

MagicalFlyingFox #28 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:29 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35566 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 14 October 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

whenever i am going to waste my time typing something, i would at least use some thinkin before posting fox.

1- this makes no sense, horrible comparison with politics. This is a GAME and we are talking about BALANCE, are u even real??? Politics have corruption on both sides??? what sides??? what are u even talking about??? Right and left??? Thats the same then saying that all cops are corrupt, all criminals are from specific race/country, all priests are sex offenders, all humans are stupid... Not all politics are corrupt, not both sides are corrupt, and this have completly no relation with a game, where we are talking about balance, and the MM is not dirty, just get better and stop complaning, both sides are EQUAL, it doesnt matter how dirty it is.

I would also like to point out how literal NWSSSSSSL has taken my passing comment about how 'Corruption is perfectly fine because both sides of politics do it.' because it is amusing.

It was merely just to highlight how the reasoning of 'MM is fine because everyone gets screwed equally' is fundamentally flawed, but *woosh*.

All I see is a whole lot of text with none of it addressing the point. 

Edited by MagicalFlyingFox, 15 October 2018 - 03:30 PM.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #29 Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:50 PM

Captain

• 50206 battles

whats going on here!! this place is on fire!!!

i need to take some time to read all these post, it looks like people are agreeing with me finally. Need to take some time to answer too.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #30 Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:39 PM

Captain

• 50206 battles

Hello commanders, free to play players/pay to play players, players in general, forum users and PBCAK users,

It seems that i wont be able to reply and read all the comments as quickly as i wish, but since i have noticed after a quick glance that some people might not be happy with my frankly-talking attitude/arrogance, i have decided to say in advance (until i have the proper time to reply) that i understand your point of view of me supposedly being arrogant, and for that reason i would like to temporarily withdrawn or remove any (supposedly) arrogant comment i have made in this thread, i will not apologize, but i want to let things clear until i can finally reply all the posts.

So all the arrogant comments that i may have made in this thread are not intended to be like that, it may have been accidental due to my limited/non polished culture of english language and its comprehension.

I hope you guys understand and i think you do understand, since i didnt actually expected this thread to attract more than 2 or 3 people to reply (hence the title) so i wasnt exactly prepared to reply it specially in the weekdays. Sorry for this especifically (not apologizing for the posting itself tho), as i said i am now withdrawning my supposedly arrogant statements, just to let things more clear and clean for when i can finally actively reply and read every single word of you...

Thank you and looking foward to reply all the due messages soon.

See you soon and good battle.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 15 October 2018 - 09:18 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Puggsley #31 Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:59 AM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Just post the replays please of 210 pen tanks frontally taking on 430/277 with ease.

It will certainly give some weight to your comments. 

ckuu #32 Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:01 AM

wat

• 28257 battles
  • [BLAP] BLAP

View PostPuggsley, on 16 October 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

Just post the replays please of 210 pen tanks frontally taking on 430/277 with ease.

This makes my t54e1 sad.

Puggsley #33 Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:59 AM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Mind you I'm not really expecting much. Just another truckload of red herrings and abuse in line with his preferred method of foruming.

I wonder which country Name is from? Might give some useful insights.

spacewolf #34 Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:05 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 77139 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I'd say Tasmania, but technically speaking it's only a province.

Proudly sponsored by WG

_ObiWanKaNoobie #35 Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

First lieutenant

• 17485 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 15 October 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Please show where you can pen these said tanks frontally, constantly without getting wrecked in return.

Also show replays of facing decent players, not red baddies who paid for their tank...as any competent player will just wreck your tier 8 all day with a 277

Puggsley #36 Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:34 PM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

No he is not from Australia, I copped a mouthful of abuse about ANZ as countries a while back.

He also writes 60.000 rather than 60,000. Maybe Vietnam or Indonesia. Both are shout down dissent kind of places, and English is not his first language.

Ezz #37 Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:53 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 74643 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I suspect indo. Definite chip on shoulder. 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #38 Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:05 PM

Captain

• 50206 battles

will put the replays Pugsley, but it will be on the weekends i guess. it isnt so simple to look my replay box with thousands of replays looking for that specific time i had to frontally engage a 430 or 277 with 210mm pen (progeto and CDC replays)

As well as the replies, will be replying for all comments in the weekend. 

Looks like this thread will be good to put things clear, i will make many of you come out of the closet and admit that MM isnt broke, u just say is broke because "it looks cool" saying that and all the young people are saying it. Its just a trend imo.

Thx for the comprehension and ll be replying every single comment, seriously, all of them.

Good night everyone.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 16 October 2018 - 06:15 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Ezz #39 Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:12 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 74643 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Confirmed. 

struth #40 Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:02 PM

Crikey

• 49299 battles
  • [-IMC-] -IMC-

View Postckuu, on 16 October 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

This makes my t54e1 sad.

Oh I miss the glory days of the mighty T54E1, I sold mine recently, it broke almost what was left of my WOT heart :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users