for anyone out there who care about my opinion, this is what i think about the MM and WGs actions

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

MagicalFlyingFox #41 Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:14 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35539 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 16 October 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

Looks like this thread will be good to put things clear, i will make many of you come out of the closet and admit that MM isnt broke, u just say is broke because "it looks cool" saying that and all the young people are saying it. Its just a trend imo.

No, I'm saying its broken because my tier 8s only see tier 6s once every 25 battles. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

_Sammich_ #42 Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 43005 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
Funny, my tier 6s see tier 8s 24 out of 25 battles.

Reading is hard...

ckuu #43 Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:19 PM

wat

• 28257 battles
  • [BLAP] BLAP

View Poststruth, on 16 October 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

Oh I miss the glory days of the mighty T54E1, I sold mine recently, it broke almost what was left of my WOT heart :(

I recently ground it, had to run mostly gold to make it bearable. Ahh the good old days #bringbackthewaffle

Puggsley #44 Posted 18 October 2018 - 05:21 AM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 08 October 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

it doesnt exactly work that way, its not necessarly drive into the open to kill them. Dude u dont need to believe me, i could go on my replay boxes looking for games where i intended to frontally defy a 277 or 430 with 210mm penatration and every single shot penned with ease and its really no big secret or big "skills" , it simply works and its the game basic mechanics, alto u need to be close and not direcltly offering ur hitpoints like a bot...

i rly do it fairly reliable most of the time it happens to be face to face with them, i obviously do it carefully not to throw my hitpoints for an unfair trade with a 2 tiers higheer than me, it takes pratice dude but its really easy after u learn...…

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 16 October 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

will put the replays Pugsley, but it will be on the weekends i guess. it isnt so simple to look my replay box with thousands of replays looking for that specific time i had to frontally engage a 430 or 277 with 210mm pen (progeto and CDC replays)

Spot the difference...……

You told us it happens regularly, now its once?

With 357 MM you should have a lot of examples.

We can make it easier for you and widen the search to any moderately high alpha TX with good armour if that helps. :)

I am really looking forward to Monday!!!

struth #45 Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:26 AM

Crikey

• 49285 battles
  • [-IMC-] -IMC-

Look out Puggsley has taken the ball and is running with it:)

I agree though, I cannot imagine any tier 8 constantly penning a meta armour vehicle or trading successful and frontally very often at all.

MagicalFlyingFox #46 Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35539 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS
trading =! free shots

Zynth #47 Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:26 PM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 27020 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 18 October 2018 - 10:57 AM, said:

trading =! free shots

Remember that game in El Halluf with my Tiger II and your O-Ho?

I wrecked that Obj 430U for 800hp with my stock Tiger II's 88mm. Totally did that without you as a massive distraction and him being out of position. 2k damage total bottom tier!

Get real Fox.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

Puggsley #48 Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:58 AM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View Poststruth, on 17 October 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

Look out Puggsley has taken the ball and is running with it:)

I agree though, I cannot imagine any tier 8 constantly penning a meta armour vehicle or trading successful and frontally very often at all.

Basic game mechanics apparently Struth :amazed:

NameWasStolenStresslevel #49 Posted 19 October 2018 - 07:31 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

be replying soon as well as putting the replays via utube to avoid the updates wrecking somethin or makin it unwatchable. U guys clearly havent even tried using standard, thats why the disbelief is so huge.

btw i said i do it (pen 277 or 43o w/o gold) fairly regularly without gold WHENEVER IT HAPPEMS not (even said) that i meet them regularly or that i even try to engage them directly or frontally or make unfair noob trades with them. Thats the whole point i have been saying since the start of the thread.

And for these and much more other reasons i dont think mm is broke or 357 mm needs change, i think people need to change, not the game. So many other tanks to shoot at and i see ppl with 50% avg win ratio complaning about their tier 8 mm having 51% win ratio sessions because they only meet higher tiers...  lol the enemy team also do meet higher tiers, its balanced in my opinion. both teams same total tier amount, same level.

Stop asking an easier game plz i beg the comunity. 

it doesnt need to be like that, but when it happens and i have to frontally do it, i do without gold with ease, i dont even know why i have to proof that since its the basic game mechanics, but i will put the replays anyway. 

i like pugglsey because hes tutoring me how to be a forum user, but if i tell him that earth is round and not flat, he will ask me to proof, and the only thing i have is a few google links to wikipedia and other mainstream noob source of informations :(

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 19 October 2018 - 07:36 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

_A_M_G_ #50 Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:22 AM

First lieutenant

• 18926 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Also, you're no longer #1 for the T49 because (see above)

--- 3MoE: M4, T37, T21, T20, WZ-131, Type 62, M46 KR, Pershing, T26E4 Scrub. :-(

PBKAC - Proudly sponsored by WG since 2013

Ezz #51 Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:36 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74589 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I like the premise that the players should change what they enjoy. It makes sense. So come on, stop complaining about continually facing higher tiers and enjoy it! 

Edited by Ezz, 19 October 2018 - 09:37 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

MagicalFlyingFox #52 Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:29 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35539 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View PostEzz, on 19 October 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

I like the premise that the players should change what they enjoy. It makes sense. So come on, stop complaining about continually facing higher tiers and enjoy it! 

Stockholm syndrome

Holeinthehead #53 Posted 20 October 2018 - 12:07 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 59054 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostPuggsley, on 15 October 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Just post the replays please of 210 pen tanks frontally taking on 430/277 with ease.

It will certainly give some weight to your comments. 

I'd suspect certain mods are in play judging by the op's posting . Awful lot of carry on .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

NameWasStolenStresslevel #54 Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:44 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

well this is kinda embarassing but, if i cant watch my replays coz of the updates then i ll not reply to most of the comments here until i have more battles against (in frontal engangements, obviously the battles of non frontal engagemnts are not counting here for some reason...) 277 and 430s penning then with ease in my tier 8 with 210ish mm pen. Thats the reason i see no problem with 357 mm and about tier 8 mm, because i am really not noob enough to be frontally engaging them so often in tier 8 battles like people here are claiming to be the case (enough of a problem to become a "fix mm plz" noobness)

if u guys can watch these replays (try it without mods) then it would be good coz i cant... I obviously didnt uploaded the replays i was shooting these tanks on its side because thats for some misterious noob reason not being discussed here.

cdc penning 277 frontally at least 4 times without gold

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4586925

progetto penning  frontally 430 without gold at least 3 shots without getting hit back (and he was even wiggling his hull while all the shots penned). In this case i penned him 5 or 6 times, but only 3 of these shots were frontally.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4580194#westfield-namewasstolenstresslevel-progetto_m35_mod_46

really could find much more but really wont bother looking among thousand of replays looking for that specific time i shot the frontal plate of a 277 or 430, or having to proof something so basic gameplay knowledge, if u guys dont believe me, there is really nothing i will be losing or gaining (except gaining more credits than u)

357mm is not a problem for me.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 October 2018 - 08:29 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #55 Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:50 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View Post_Rune, on 15 October 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

I was going to give him the time of day, then realised he was part of AUSCG clan.

Then i realised that he has played over 11,000 games as his most played in tier 5/6/7 light tanks or broken at the time TD's or an arty piece.. which made me feel like he aint worth the effort anymore..

Judging by your play record you haven't played in some time, then come back and start smashing the forums with your opinions lul.

Go ask PBKAC for a permit before posting nonsense and calling people idiots...

hmm ok then, dont need to bother replying. 

btw i have no idea who u are too, but i will politely justify myself to you.

My account was created in 2014, only started effectively playing in 2015, got hellcat post nerf version, got t30 post nerf version (started playing TDs last year) and still dont know how to do it coz i play then like mediums or heavies. Camping or holding down fire lanes is truly a boring gameplay for me. Thats why the low dpg and low survival rate on my Tds i think.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 October 2018 - 07:43 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #56 Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:54 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 16 October 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

Mind you I'm not really expecting much. Just another truckload of red herrings and abuse in line with his preferred method of foruming.

I wonder which country Name is from? Might give some useful insights.

i will skip MFFox post because he types his replies within my reply box, making it hard to read and hard to reply. 

but fox you dont need to play bad tanks and complain to me that mm is bad, these tanks u mentioned require a higher skill level to play, so instead of asking the game to be changed and made easer, ask wg to buff these tanks or just stop playing them.

now puggley, i will avoid saying what country i am from because i dont wanna feed stereotypes.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 October 2018 - 06:55 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #57 Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:00 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

View PostEzz, on 15 October 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

I will definitely table it for discussion at our next forum permissions committee meeting. We have a number of fairly urgent agenda items tho so no eta at this stage. Based on an early assessment however I think based on the thread title the op is at least aware of the general attitude people have for his content so that's a start. Beyond that we may have to impose a character  limit on them to mitigate some of the impact of his posting. 

forgot to ask permit from the communist PBACK commytee, they didnt authorize me to post anything thats goes against the "make the game easier" agenda. They profit from people spamming gold at their 277 and 430s. Tin foiled hats out there might be starting to wake up for the close relationship PBCAK and WG have when it comes to the benefit this company gets from gold spammer noobs. BPACK must be one of the many "clans" out there sponsored by WG to spread information that people should fire more gold and buy more prem stuff. The link between them is very suspect.

most players havent even tried firing at these places without gold, instead of asking me to proof anything, u can try by urself, i doubt u wont pen ur shots if u are a close range and timing the 277s or 430s reload before u frontally hit them. Or find a nice hulldown location where u can make he miss a shot so u can put one or even 3 in case u using the progetto. 430 or 277 drivers always try wiggling their hull to prevent u from penning ur shots u can try using your mouse pointer penatrion chance feedback that its included on the vanilla client. it tells u where to shoot u case u are not familiarized with weakspots.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 October 2018 - 09:46 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #58 Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:05 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

_A_M_G_, on 19 October 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Also, you're no longer #1 for the T49 because (see above)

sorry, my browser dont load pictures froom suspected sources. In my heart i am still T49 number 1, got 3 marks and number 1 on rank by DPG while using binos instead of optics or some mainstream trendy GLD or (whatever that name  of that thing 25% less bloom punishment while moving) doubt that anyone has ever achiev that on t49. Plus hes only 20 points above me and have far fewer battles on t49.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 October 2018 - 10:42 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #59 Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:19 AM

Captain

• 50129 battles

1st at all people, before asking me to proof that i can pen 430 and 277 FRONTALLY without gold (210mm pen), just try it urself.

Now about the 357 mm

wanna see the amount of battles that u as a tier 8 had to frontally engage a 277 or 430 ALONE or IN THE OPEN like the noobs here are claiming.

I wanna YOU guys to proof to me that it really happens that often.

IS IT 3/5/7 MM really bad?? Make a test to find out:

(if tier 8 mm is okay, then 357 mm is okay in my opinion. Period.)

When fighthing against a 2 tiers higher or figthing against a obj 277/ obj430 you:

• You seriously have always no cover? (yes: 2 points)
  • Always have no back up plan?  (yes: 2 points)
  • Always no ridge to hulldown?? (yes: 1 points)
  • Cant time their reloads as they shot someone else??? (yes: 3 points)
  • Always Alone???? (yes: 2 points)
  • U really have to endure 277s and 430s frontally that often???? (yes: 1 point)
  • The 430/277 only shoots u and no one else???? (yes: 1 point)
  • There arent other 12 tanks in the enemy team other than 277s or 430s so u can pen someone else every single game?? (yes: 0 points, in this case contact WG support coz ur game is bugged)
  • Have u actually tried penning them without gold 210ish mm pen frontally??? (no: 10 points)

Answer the question above with "yes" or "no". Each answer of yes or no have a predetermined value in points (as seen within the parenthesis)

The higher your point count, the higher the chance that the problem isnt in the game, the problem is with you. Answer these questions above, and u will find out that the problem isnt in the game, the problem is with you.

now excuse me, but i have a 14 hours premium account to waste, and maybe try to complete some campaing missions (260 obj) to extend that premium time. 

thx

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 October 2018 - 01:11 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

_A_M_G_ #60 Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:22 AM

First lieutenant

• 18926 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 20 October 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

sorry, my browser dont load pictures froom suspected sources. In my heart i am still T49 number 1, got 3 marks and number 1 on rank by DPG while using binos instead of optics or some mainstream trendy GLD or (whatever that name  of that thing 25% less bloom punishment while moving) doubt that anyone has ever achiev that on t49. Plus hes only 20 points above me and have far fewer battles on t49.

After 925 posts you are still 250WN8 @ forums. I guess you're 16 or have some sort of self confidence issue or maybe a learning disability? I can't put my finger on it.

The image is from imgur why would imgur be a suspected source?

--- 3MoE: M4, T37, T21, T20, WZ-131, Type 62, M46 KR, Pershing, T26E4 Scrub. :-(

PBKAC - Proudly sponsored by WG since 2013

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users