Jump to content


How to use Intuition skill?


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Irrelevant_Saffe #21 Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:36 PM

    Master flipper !

  • Live Streamer
  • 36207 battles
  • 3,576
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013

View Post_Sammich_, on 04 October 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Until shitbarn gets ammo-racked - then Saffee requires another keyboard...

Don't think iv'e ever seen a 4005 ammo racked to be fair :)

it's normally dead ded ded as soon as spotted anyway

View PostFramFramson, on 04 October 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

Like consumables, Saffee waits until there's a discount and stocks up on them.

nah had this one for 1.5 years now or so!  

we good 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
 
 
 
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
FeelsBirthday

FramFramson #22 Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:02 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 39810 battles
  • 3,334
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostNiceGuy_Saffe, on 04 October 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

Don't think iv'e ever seen a 4005 ammo racked to be fair :)

it's normally dead ded ded as soon as spotted anyway

nah had this one for 1.5 years now or so!  

we good 

 

You'll have to keep yours in good shape for a while to keep up with me, as I've had mine for 20 years this past September. The letters aren't even worn off except for some faint fading on maybe 3-4 keys!

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Alastor_N #23 Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:20 AM

    Bish Bash Bosh

  • In-Training Moderator
  • 10665 battles
  • 189
  • [HKUE] HKUE
  • Member since:
    08-13-2015

View Postmttspiii, on 04 October 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

 

Once tried stacking Intuition on the 3 loaders in the 50 100.

 

51% chance of switching from APCR to inferior ammo, 49% chance of switching from APCR to no ammo.

 

  Why would you ever want to switch to an inferior kind of ammo? :honoring::rolleyes:

Hate the game, not the player


mttspiii #24 Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:34 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29753 battles
  • 16,716
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostAlastor_N, on 07 October 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

 

  Why would you ever want to switch to an inferior kind of ammo? :honoring::rolleyes:

 

I'm a cheapass.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


3HitKO #25 Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:08 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6308 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

Try to swap intuition out and replace with Adrenaline Rush on BOTH LOADERS, while equip your Commander with JACK OF ALL TRADES

 

You will be thankful to see your gun accuracy/reload speed are still working when 1 of your loaders/gunners is down, which is happening fairly often on this FV4005.



Puggsley #26 Posted 12 November 2018 - 06:55 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 62599 battles
  • 1,368
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

View Post3HitKO, on 09 November 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

Try to swap intuition out and replace with Adrenaline Rush on BOTH LOADERS, while equip your Commander with JACK OF ALL TRADES

 

You will be thankful to see your gun accuracy/reload speed are still working when 1 of your loaders/gunners is down, which is happening fairly often on this FV4005.

 

Why both? It doesn't stack if your tank has multiple loaders. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Crew



3HitKO #27 Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:19 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6308 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostPuggsley, on 12 November 2018 - 06:55 AM, said:

 

Why both? It doesn't stack if your tank has multiple loaders. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Crew


What happens on my FV4005 all the time:
1. Loader always down after 1st/2nd hit

2. Always red hp less than 185hp

3. Damaged Gun frequently need repairs, Ammorack need repairs, fuel tank need repairs.
4. Drivers & commander occasionally will be down but not as frequent as loaders

 

If a loader is down, his/her adrenaline perk will not be active. The other loader still can activate the perk when tank HP is < 10%.

If 2 loader is down, welcome to 60 sec reloads.

 

34% chance from dual intuition is not exactly reliable to save my FV4005 by magically tap a different shell.



Puggsley #28 Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:36 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 62599 battles
  • 1,368
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

View Post3HitKO, on 12 November 2018 - 03:19 AM, said:


What happens on my FV4005 all the time:
1. Loader always down after 1st/2nd hit

2. Always red hp less than 185hp

3. Damaged Gun frequently need repairs, Ammorack need repairs, fuel tank need repairs.
4. Drivers & commander occasionally will be down but not as frequent as loaders

 

If a loader is down, his/her adrenaline perk will not be active. The other loader still can activate the perk when tank HP is < 10%.

If 2 loader is down, welcome to 60 sec reloads.

 

34% chance from dual intuition is not exactly reliable to save my FV4005 by magically tap a different shell.

 

With respect, maybe its how you play it which is the issue rather than crew skills.

 

Its a tank which mostly needs to be unseen, or operating behind solid cover and poking on reload. You get spotted its pretty much all over. If you are less than 10% health its time to make use of that 60 seconds to get the hell out of dodge. With that aim time you will pretty much be guaranteed dead on the next poke before you can get an effective shot away.



AviationPioneer #29 Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 14345 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012
Always wondered if this skill was random

Edited by AviationPioneer, 18 November 2018 - 03:31 PM.


FramFramson #30 Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:01 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 39810 battles
  • 3,334
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostAviationPioneer, on 18 November 2018 - 02:28 AM, said:

Always wondered if this skill was random

 

Well, technically, at birth...

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Ezz #31 Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 64501 battles
  • 35,311
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostFramFramson, on 18 November 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

Well, technically, at birth...

Not really. Genetics plays a strong part.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


FramFramson #32 Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:31 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 39810 battles
  • 3,334
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostEzz, on 18 November 2018 - 06:09 AM, said:

Not really. Genetics plays a strong part.

 

Okay, at conception. :rolleyes:

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users